Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84541 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Prologue: Blue Skies and a Battle
« Reply #465 on: October 26, 2020, 12:40:14 pm »

"Good grief, Kruger. We're here for a practice fight, not to make burgers out of the other students."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 26, 2020, 12:45:10 pm »

"... My voice is my most reliable weapon, Rika, and like how I have done it with the mock village a few days ago, I will use that opportunity to practice the usage of my voice. That's what we are here for, to practice mind and body, are we not?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #467 on: October 26, 2020, 12:57:32 pm »

"I'm ready to go." She watched the tablet with interest, clearly intrigued by how the device might work. Despite her words, Lin didn't seem to be paying attention to the students ahead at all; if she was, it wasn't apparent in her gaze.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 26, 2020, 01:08:35 pm »

"Ooooooh, THAT kind of not holding back."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 26, 2020, 09:27:49 pm »

"Idon'tthinkturningpeopleintoburgersisallowedinaschoolenvironment. Itdoesn'tsoundsafeanditseemsveryunsanitary. Iamgladthatwehavesuchreliableequipmenttokeepussafe. Iwilltrymybesttoholdbackandavoidunnecessarycollateraldamage."
"Getting cocky, huh, Wallhaim? You know, not for nothing did we get into Solrise."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 26, 2020, 10:41:47 pm »

"It's just an expression, for crying out loud."

"Anyway. Let's just have a good match and try to enjoy ourselves, and no hard feelings?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 1: A Friendly Wager
« Reply #471 on: October 29, 2020, 03:33:23 pm »

"No hard feelings when we win, Rika."
"Yeah. We got some new tactics to try out."

Professor Ramsay nods, before walking over to the stairs leading to the ring.
"Class 3-F, Class 3-C, take your positions on the arena. The rules are simple. You will fight until every member of the class is down. You are down when I tell you to get out of the fight. If you fight on, I will evict you from this classroom and give you a detention for your own safety. You will fight to subdue the opponent. You may use the entire room, but do try to keep the fight inside the arena. The janitors will thank you."
"Also look at this as your dry run. As you know, the Solrise Intra-Class Exhibition Tournament is in three months, where you will have the opportunity to show off your skills to the wider world and test your mettle in a sportsmanlike fashion."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 29, 2020, 03:49:00 pm »

"Getting cocky, huh, Wallhaim? You know, not for nothing did we get into Solrise."

"Oh, trust me, I am aware of that fact. That's precisely why I made such a statement in the first place."

"Also look at this as your dry run. As you know, the Solrise Intra-Class Exhibition Tournament is in three months, where you will have the opportunity to show off your skills to the wider world and test your mettle in a sportsmanlike fashion."

"... Father..."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 29, 2020, 09:57:23 pm »

Orrel had stayed out of the whole discussion, not feeling exactly interested in joining in on the bragging. Words meant nothing, their actions would prove it. He knew the other class wouldn't be riled up just by some taunting. Time to just be ready.

"Sounds good professor. I'm sure we're all looking forward to the the Tournament, so it's good to have some practice ahead of time."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 29, 2020, 10:07:34 pm »

"No hard feelings when we win, Rika."

"Don't you go counting your chickens before they hatch, now, hun."

Orrel cut through the chatter efficiently, and Rika nodded to him.

"Now that is a good attitude. Let's all follow his example, y'all."

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 30, 2020, 05:34:41 pm »

Arnett mostly stood there, just about as worried as he was during the examination— he had not been able to perfect his own Arte and thus his abilities were limited compared to the other group. That just put them at a further disadvantage... but at least he could hang back and simply keep trying to heal everyone. Hopefully he could achieve that much.

He continued to take deep breaths as he took his place, watching the other group while clutching his paintbrush enough to give him comfort while not actually breaking the paintbrush.

"G-Good luck," he spoke at a timid tone, somewhat inaudible compared to the others but thankfully it wasn't hard to read his lips.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 01, 2020, 10:37:17 pm »

"If there are no further questions, let us begin the lesson."

Soon, everyone gets into position, Class 3-F facing Class 3-C. Professor Ramsay stands a safe distance back, tablet firmly in hand, eyes studying each class behind his inscrutable helmet.

"Let the combat simulation begin. Remember the rules!"

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 98/100
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 11:00:05 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 02, 2020, 11:19:10 am »

"Very well. Prepare to witness yet another spectacle worthy of the Angel of Flame, my fellow classmates!"

Reeve moves to H6, does a little flourish. Also makes sure to equip the evasion ring.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 02, 2020, 05:11:25 pm »

: "We won't get to witness anything if you get taken out in the first charge. Allow me."

: I'm just hoping that magic field of theirs will prevent my Arte from draining a little too much energy from anyone I hit...

I-6, display vampiric confidence.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 02, 2020, 06:40:21 pm »

As he clutched his brush, Arnett silently proceeded forward.

Arnett to H-7
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 113