Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84485 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Prologue: Blue Skies and a Battle
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2020, 06:34:59 pm »

"I'd be right happy to. Maybe we can set aside some of the time I volunteer here to teach you. It's all simple stuff but I guarantee the results'll put a smile on your face."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2020, 06:39:58 pm »

Cattleya had tagged along with Reeve.

"I think I've heard the term for that: 'tsundere'."
"Some kind of foreign word, I think."

Cattleya
As Cattelya trains at the training rooms, Idunn, lifting what looks to be a 25 kilogram barbell with one hand.
"Ooh, nice form. I approve, Cattleya. Maybe we should train together sometime, huh?"
Quote from: Cattleya
Cattleya trains at the Training Room!
Cattleya gains 1 point of Strength and 1 point of Defense!

Cattleya studies at the Library!
Cattleya gains 2 points of Resistance!

Cattleya looked up from her bench press at the much larger woman. Idunn's flexing was certainly impressive...

"Oh, thank you," she managed.
"I'd be up for some training, certainly! Though I'm not sure how much help I could be..."
"You could probably lift me with one arm."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 22, 2020, 07:19:25 pm »

"That's NOT what's going on here, Chatgeant!

"Could always use a spotter. Besides, I train with Alicia all the time."
Idunn points behind her with her thumb towards the tiny squirrel girl currently performing push-ups, her massive, fluffy tail obscuring most of her from view.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 22, 2020, 07:27:10 pm »

Mus'ad gives Kaya a thumbs up and heads off to get his food. Perhaps unsurprisingly for anyone that knows him well, Mus'ad's burger gets doused in hot sauce (after a taste to see how it is alone) as soon as humanly possible. He additionally adds some red pepper flakes from the last time there was pizza for that extra little kick.

"Romance, huh? You know, I overheard a bunch of the first-years daring each other to ask me out to dinner. It was pretty funny, never mind how flattered I was that they'd have take an interest in a woman my age. How about....work? I wanna see if Professor Greyhame'll make me take over his classes AGAIN."
Mus'ad nods.
"Then after I'm done I'll be happy to confer to you the whispers of fate."
This, of course, was just a cover for the fact that while he was working he'd be using his arte to concentrate on the Professor's future at work. He'd gotten good at making excuses like that.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 22, 2020, 07:36:01 pm »

"Well, as much as I'd hate to give Sloane fuel for his fantasies, it is a possibility. My Uncle and Aunt constantly fought with each other, but they were pretty much the most faithful couple in the family. It's odd, but it happens from time to time"

"Still, regardless on if they love each other or not, the fact that their bickering is getting in the way of the Union's duties is very troubling. Do you have a plan on how to deal with it Miyajima?"
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2020, 08:06:54 pm »

"So you're going to use your Arte on me, huh?"

Jackson simply smiles.
"Vindication."
"You know, I was hoping you wouldn't agree with him."
"But...well, we needed a set of fresh eyes on this. Being as it is neither of us agree on WHY those two are arguing, we figured we would get someone new in on it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2020, 08:54:28 pm »

Kitchen

Rika hummed to herself happily as she brought in her small sack of Serapha plums to the student kitchen. She'd had a good time getting her hands in the dirt and greenery, and after washing them off it was time to enjoy the next part of the labor: the making of the food. She was a little surprised when it turned out she wasn't going to be alone in this; the pale Belgor was already tooling around. Well, it was as good a time as any to get to know him, she felt.

"Howdy there. What are you fixing up?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 22, 2020, 09:10:26 pm »

Mordecai, who had been absorbed in his work, jumped slightly when Rika addressed him.

: "Oh, hello! I didn't know what you'd find in the greenhouse, so I thought I'd start with something simple. It's just some stew using school ingredients. I trust you found something a bit more deserving of a celebration?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 22, 2020, 09:16:53 pm »

Rika grinned and put her sack of plums on the counter.

"Got these, though professor Ververs wanted me to set a little aside for her. I'm gonna make pudding out of them."

She bustled around, getting her ingredients and tools, then stepped over to look at Mordecai's stew.

"What kinda stew are you thinking of? Something savory might pair well with this desert."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 22, 2020, 09:22:26 pm »

Orrel nodded.

"Sounds good. Take them around, introduce them to their class, bring them to you. You've got it, prof."

He gave her a salute with a grin and then headed off towards the Plaza. Two transfer students should hopefully stand out pretty well.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2020, 09:23:06 pm »

Arnett watched as Delwyn went up some stairs and began to get ready. Arnett was a bit nervous, but tried to keep himself steady and ready for the picture. He even attempted to flatten down his hair— to pretty much no avail. Despite that, he attempted to give a smile upon being told to— it came out a bit goofier than he intended for it to be.

"Ch-Cheese!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 22, 2020, 09:25:49 pm »

"So you're going to use your Arte on me, huh?"

Mus'ad sighs dramatically.
"Well yes, of course I'm going to use my arte. I don't broadcast that though because without the mystery to it people would stop wanting to do it."
He pauses as he rapidly taps his hand against his hip in thought.

"Or worse, people will want even more fortunes without the card bullshit. And can you imagine how hard it'd be for me to try and steer people in a better direction if everyone was trying to follow my advice at once?"

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2020, 09:42:50 pm »

"..." Was she shaking? There was the whirring sound of the shutter, then Delwyn lowered the camera - and broke out into genuine laughter.

"Pfft- hahaha!"

"Sorry, I just... I didn't expect that. It's a very different side of you."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2020, 09:43:07 pm »

: "The school chefs had some beef stock stored, so I figured it and some vegetables would go well together. Sadly the chefs keep the actual meat locked away for special treats." Mordecai chopped some onions as he spoke and threw them into the cooking pot.

: "It isn't anything fancy, but it's what I know how to make. I ate food much like it when I was growing up, though I am looking forward to that pudding you're planning." He neglected to mention that the stock at home rarely consisted of beef, and indeed rarely the same animal from day to day.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2020, 09:54:33 pm »

"Well, I declare. If there was a time to be making a meal with all the fixings it'd be for passing an exam, I'd say."

She didn't blame the Belgor, though; it wasn't his fault he didn't have access to more ingredients.

"Never you mind that, pumpkin. I'm sure it'll turn out great. Maybe next time we'll plan in advance and catch a fish. Some gumbo stew would be a treat, don't you reckon?"

She grabbed a knife and started pitting the plums, then cutting them up.

"What kind of stew do you like, hun?"

It was nice to get a chance to talk to him. He seemed a quiet sort, like Arnett.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 113