Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84618 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 1: A Friendly Wager
« Reply #855 on: January 27, 2021, 02:14:10 pm »

"I guess I can try to give it a shot. If it doesn't work then I'm just going with the damn spear."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 27, 2021, 04:59:23 pm »

"Seeking law enforcement first, explaining later. You can help me, or you can join the others for an explanation."

Kruger points in the direction where Rika, Arnett, Isabeau and the defeated underlings, then continues searching.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 28, 2021, 11:43:18 am »

"Yeah, we- Got into some trouble... But! We're okay now, especially thanks to Isabeau here."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 30, 2021, 10:37:36 am »

"I'm sure a spear would be nice too."

"What kind of trouble, exactly?"

The closest Kruger finds is a blue phone booth marked POLICE.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #859 on: January 30, 2021, 11:10:48 am »

Lin nodded as if Kaya had wholeheartedly supported her plan. Conversational energy far past expended, she changed her focus to downing as many calories as she could manage. It wasn't long before her plate was empty and she levered herself up out of her seat.

"I've gotta catch up on some work before I head back to the forge. For, uh, my own stuff, not the spear. I've got a shield design I wanna try. Um... Thanks again for checking on me."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 30, 2021, 03:43:27 pm »

Kruger enters the phone booth and attempts to connect to the police, explaining the situation.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 30, 2021, 08:38:13 pm »

"Well, we were out here, and then... We just got accosted by some shady people. They... Didn't really put up too much of a fight, actually." It was at this point that Arnett's Imago was still making its presence known, cracking its knuckles in response. "Ah- Right- I gotta wash you out once I get some water, I don't want people to stare, sorry..."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 31, 2021, 06:24:45 pm »

MEANWHILE IN A PARALLEL TIMELINE

Mordecai looked around, feeling a bit awkward, at Isabella's tea arrangements. It was somewhat more elaborate than he was used to, and he wasn't exactly sure if there were ceremonies/rituals involved or not.

: "It seems to me...that some sort of special event might be useful here at Solrise. Some way for those outside the normal social circles to interact with each other. It could be something as simple as this, just sitting down for tea and some talk. The problem is that I have no idea how one would organize such a thing or how to get such outsiders to show up." The vampire spoke slowly, trying to make sure his thoughts didn't run away from him. "I mean, there are already several clubs that exist. How would one more help?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 31, 2021, 08:56:06 pm »

"No problem at all."

"What....kind of people?"
Himiko is very much concerned.

Meanwhile, for Kruger, he finds a police officer that very quickly asks him about the situation, takes notes down, and tells him not to touch anything and that a constable would be there within five minutes.

"Not so much something....formal. I was thinking just a nice period of time to just sit and chat."
Isabella gestures around herself.
"What would you say to something like that? No need for elaborate ceremony, just a nice warm cup of tea and some nice conversation."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: February 01, 2021, 08:22:39 pm »

Mordecai did not have to think very long. After nearly two years of living on the extreme fringes of Solrise student society, he knew that he would have almost literally jumped at a chance like this, had it been offered.

: "That sounds like an excellent idea. Something relaxed and informal, to let people get used to each other and make friends."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: February 01, 2021, 08:37:07 pm »

Mordecai did not have to think very long. After nearly two years of living on the extreme fringes of Solrise student society, he knew that he would have almost literally jumped at a chance like this, had it been offered.

: "That sounds like an excellent idea. Something relaxed and informal, to let people get used to each other and make friends."
"Hm. Excellent. I shall see to putting up some posters about it. After all, nobody should be without a friend, hm?"
Isabella pours Mordecai out some tea. She also passes him some tea leaves.
"For you, in case there should be someone who seeks out your company. My family has taught me to never invite company without something to eat or drink. As for companionship, for one, I've always been somewhat....curious about you myself."

The sidequest 'A Spot of Tea' has been completed.
New Facility: Tea Room unlocked.
Mordecai receives x1 Tianxian Tea Leaves!
Spoiler: Tea Room (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 08:40:41 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 02, 2021, 07:33:10 pm »

And with that, Kruger returns to the group.

"A constable is on the way, estimate of five minutes. We are discouraged from touching anything. Obviously, as it could be considered tampering evidence."
"I noticed that you picked up something earlier, Rika. Better to place it back where you found it, lest we might find ourselves in trouble."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 02, 2021, 07:35:51 pm »

"It's already got my fingerprints on it. I might as well keep holding on to it and just tell them the truth about it when they get here."

She wasn't much for lying.

"I don't reckon any of you read Yamajiman, speaking of this?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: February 04, 2021, 07:24:13 pm »

"Yamajiman? ....were they speaking Yamajiman or did you find something?"
"Himiko, you don't think...."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: February 04, 2021, 08:32:49 pm »

"I found this."

Rika held the paper out to Himiko.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 113