Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84585 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 1: A Friendly Wager
« Reply #675 on: November 27, 2020, 01:23:01 pm »

Mordecai

Mus'ad leans back with a chuckle.
"I never said it was a particularly interesting secret now did I? But you've kind of got it wrong friend, for example, I'm not particularly vague in battle am I? I just opt for the mystery thing because people like a good show."

Alicia

Mus'ad chuckles at Alicia's reaction for a moment before clearing his throat.
"Alright so how about we start with you just reading the speech to me? We could go someplace more private so you don't have to be nervous and just go at your own pace."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: November 27, 2020, 01:26:35 pm »

"Maybewecouldcheckoutoneoftheclubroomsthatisn'tbeingused. Usingthelibrarytopracticespeechisagainstschoolregulationsanyway."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #677 on: November 27, 2020, 01:34:28 pm »

"Um." She looked down again, visibly working up the will to speak. "I need to get one of my legs from the closet, and then go to the cafeteria. Or the infirmary." She twisted around and began to clamber onto the bed, getting into a slightly more workable position for putting one of the prosthetics on. "I let off a lot of steam today at the forge, so I shouldn't be too rough, but it's hard to tell sometimes."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 27, 2020, 02:43:28 pm »

[Reeve]

"Oh god, don't remind me of that day..." She pinches her forehead in visible frustration in remembrance to that day. The effects never truly went away after all this time. Shaking her head she tries to forget. "Oh yea! Weren't you doing some horse riding training of your own? I remember seeing you at the stables a couple times. How are you enjoying it? Is your horse treating you alright? If you want I could always spare a few tips."

---------------------
[Lake]
This evening was the day of the basketball club's turn at the gymnasium for practice. She hasn't told her parents she applied for this club instead of the ballet club like they wanted her to. They would never approve of their precious daughter doing something so crass as basketball. For now she's content to do what she enjoys and deal with their ire at a later time.

After a long practice session Astrea made her way to the lake. Taking a seat on a bench under a large tree, she pulled out the book she had been reading previously and enjoyed a read over the sounds of the lake and the view of the setting sun on the water.

Astrea spend her last AP point at the Gymnasium to get +3 DR next map

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: November 27, 2020, 03:19:23 pm »

"The infirmary? Did you hurt yourself?"

As Astrea pokes around at the lake, she sees what appears to be Kaya floating some paper boats along the side of the lake, humming to herself.

Astrea
Quote from: Astrea
Astrea warms up at the Gymnasium!
Astrea gains +3 DR for the next map!

Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: November 27, 2020, 03:35:20 pm »

"It seems like Jackson and Kaede are threatening to disturb the calm of the dining hall... So be it. I am done for now here, I shall see if I may find a way to keep the peace around here."

Kruger then washed his hands properly before going out of the kitchen and steps out of the kitchen, towards the mentioned two.

"Greetings, Miyajima. Greetings, Sloane. I couldn't help but notice that you two seem to be in a verbal scuffle. May I ask what the reason for that is?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: November 27, 2020, 03:53:15 pm »

Now alone with the younger swan sibling, Rika stepped a little closer to help him with his cooking and also talk to him. The chances to speak with him without his protective older brother nearby were likely to be few and far between, even if the three did share a dorm room.

"So. You been doin' OK, Arnett?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #682 on: November 27, 2020, 03:59:56 pm »

"I'm not immune to my Arte. If it goes out of control like that, it can be pretty bad. Kinda like Chatgeant earlier. Oh, and I burnt my fingertips on the panic box."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: November 27, 2020, 04:43:32 pm »

"I'm telling you, that's not how that works! Have you seen a married couple before?"
"And what makes you the master of relationships?"
"I'm not taking that from Mr. Got Rejected by Seven Girls."
"How was I supposed to know that one of them was Ilse's girlfriend? It's not like Ilse's exactly forthcoming about her private life! The only people she even talks to are Steven and Annika!"
"I think six girls who're actually attracted to guys counts for more than one who isn't."

Then Kruger approaches. Kaede looks relieved.

"Oh, thank the Sculptor, someone impartial to romance. Alright, hear me out-"
"I think Wallhaim here will agree with me!"
"Look, I don't know how you got Polyion, of all people, to agree with you, but that's not how this will go!"

"I see. Um, do you have any burn cream or any medication you take? We should get you to the infirmary first to make sure you're not badly hurt."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 27, 2020, 05:40:54 pm »

Astrea couldn’t help but notice the Kamuy off by the riverbed. Was she another one of the third years? Her eyes then drifted to the boats floating near the lake’s edge. What was she doing? The angelic knight didn’t want to bother the girl enjoying her time but her curiosity was getting the best of her. Placing a bookmark in her current page and hugging the book close to her chest, making sure to hide the cover and title as best she could, Astrea inched closer to get a better look at the boats. It wasn’t until she accidentally stepped on a twig hidden within the glass which let out a sharp CRUUUNCH! Astrea stood there awkwardly. M-maybe the girl didn’t notice?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #685 on: November 27, 2020, 05:42:41 pm »

"There's a little bit of aloe vera gel in my desk." She leaned over slightly as she dug about in her pockets, until she retrieved the folding cane she'd failed to grab earlier. It wasn't at all a substitute for a leg, but it at least let her hobble around so she could grab one. Lin took a deep breath as she gripped the cane awkwardly, trying to avoid putting pressure on her fingertips, then began the arduous journey across the room to the closet door. "Thanks for, um, checking on me, by the way."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 27, 2020, 06:17:53 pm »

"Impartial to..."
"Nevermind. I will hear both of you out, if you desire that."

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 27, 2020, 07:24:25 pm »

Greenhouse

Arnett's face turned into that of brief surprise, before turning a bit embarrassed with a little blush running across his face.

"You... You really mean that? You'd help me? I..." He had a brief instinct to hit himself before he stumbled over his words even further, but stopped himself out of fear of making Annika worry. "I mean— It wouldn't be too much trouble, would it? I know they've been keeping us really busy as is..."

Dining Hall

Arnett hesitated to go near Kaede and Jackson— thankfully Kruger was more than willing to take over. Arnett breathed a brief sigh of relief, giving a little smile and a thumbs up to him.

He got back to cooking, just doing a little bit, and felt just a bit more relaxed in just the presence of one other.

"Yeah... I mean, I've been so busy lately, but I'm kind of happy. I haven't spent all of my free time just painting, I've actually gone out and... Did stuff... You're doing okay too, right?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: November 27, 2020, 09:03:06 pm »

"I'm doing great, hun, thanks for asking."

"I know you're a grown man and your life is your own, but it's good to see you out 'n about, trying new things. I reckon what I'm trying to say is I'm not gonna be pushy but if you feel like you need someone with you for moral support, you can count on me."

She knew some people didn't want to rely on their family too much, and she figured the best thing she could do was simply offer a helping hand whenever Arnett needed it.

"Now then. All that's left is to simmer the soups... wanna help me round up the class? I see Cattleya's already napping at the table. She must be real eager for that fish."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: November 27, 2020, 09:47:20 pm »

A small blush crept across Arnett's face, causing him to briefly look away with his hands folded behind his back. However, he didn't keep this shy look very long— he had to keep his hands on the cooking at least.

"I'm... I'm happy I can count on you, Rika. Thank you..." Arnett said with a light smile. "Yeah, let's go get everyone together! Cattleya deserves something nice to eat after all of those explosions... should we go check on Kruger too?"
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 113