Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84459 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Prologue: Blue Skies and a Battle
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2020, 05:08:28 pm »

"Not surprising. They put a big old thing up against us and Reeve just cut its' lights out like it weren't nothing."

"Only one of us that got hurt was Lin, and I feel sorry for her. She went against that Fiend first and I reckon softened it up pretty good for Reeve, but it just about knocked her daylights out. I hope she's feeling better."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2020, 05:13:39 pm »

"You can't? T-that's quite alright. A reminder; your homework's still due in tomorrow, Connor."
Professor Estelle seems quite absorbed in talking to the student and jumps a little when Orrel shows up, almost dropping the books she's carrying.
"Ah! ....oh."
"My apologies, O-Orrel. That was somewhat awkward of me."
"A-as it happens, there is something amiss, yes. Um....do you have a spare....twenty or thirty minutes of your time today?"

"Ah. Yeah, heard about that nasty thing. Professor Ramsay and good ol' Sheila were up for the last week making three of those things. Camazotzes can be a real pain in the butt. Hope Lin's doing alright. Sheila really wasn't holding back with it."

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2020, 05:17:50 pm »

"Oh, I see. That would explain why Miyajima's agitation."

"Regardless, you go enjoy some time with Harrigan. With any luck, I'll be around once I sort the problem out between them" Reeve replied, giving Kaya a short, passing salute as she turned and headed to the bickering union members, clearing her throat as she approached in order to get their attention

"Treasury, Secretary, might I ask what the problem you two are arguing about is? Or is this just related to Sloane's womanizing in his spare time?"

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 05:20:59 pm by GodofGamingRWBY »
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2020, 05:21:07 pm »

"I guess it's better to be testing our limits here. If we ain't prepared for something like that in a test, things'd be worse in the real world."

Rika finished pruning the plants and started in on watering.

"That said, the class's wanting a good supper to celebrate so I'm gonna fix up something good, if you don't mind me taking something from here. I reckon I could make a right good pudding out of some of them there Serapha plums."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2020, 05:24:07 pm »

Mus'ad waves as Reeve leaves before turning to Kaya.
"Would you rather split off or should we pick a place to meet back up and pick a table once we have our food?"

Mus'ad
"Mus'ad, hey! You give anyone else tarot readings today? Maybe you could do mine, as a favor to a professor. Out of professional curiosity."
"Of course I have, we had a test today and buisness is always booming, in a manner of speaking, when stuff like that rolls around. Any particular topic you wish for me to pull back the veil on? Financials, work, romance...?

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2020, 05:25:01 pm »

After a while, Kruger chimes in on the conversation between Rika and Professor Ververs.

"She chose the risk, and pulled through it without hesitation. She wouldn't have done it if she wouldn't have trusted at least part of us in carrying the weight. That deserves praise."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2020, 05:28:59 pm »

"For you, professor? Of course I do. You do so much for the students here, I would be remiss if I couldn't help you out the one time you ask for it."

Dinner with the class would have to come later. He couldn't turn down the professor.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 22, 2020, 05:36:57 pm »

Delwyn turned to Arnett, camera in hand, winding the film as she did so.

"You look like you're ready for anything. I was just warming up with a picture of the grounds."

"... Before we get going again, want a picture of yourself?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 22, 2020, 05:54:13 pm »

"Sure! We can meet back nearby! I just wanna talk to Steven a minute, okay?"

Layla passes her a small bunch of plums, and grins.
"Only if you save me some, Rika. I haven't had any plum pudding for a while. Can't really cook worth a damn."

Then Mus'ad.
"Romance, huh? You know, I overheard a bunch of the first-years daring each other to ask me out to dinner. It was pretty funny, never mind how flattered I was that they'd have take an interest in a woman my age. How about....work? I wanna see if Professor Greyhame'll make me take over his classes AGAIN."

"Oh, n-no need to be so formal, Orrel. I just need you to do me a little favor. You see, a second-year had offered to show around a pair of transfer students we had coming in today from Starfall Academy. But he's come down with laryngitis and is currently in the infirmary. Choir practice really took it out of him."
"I just need you to show them around, introduce them to the other students, and then show them the dormitories and I'll take it from there. I was going to do it myself, but I'm actually supposed to have a quick meeting with Professors Greyhame and Albus. I'll even make it worth your while. Please?"

"Fifth time this week, Jackson."
"Look, we can't rush something like this! You know how that stuff works!"
"Oh, and you do?"
"I might have some experience in the matter."
"Getting rejected by five girls in six days isn't experience, Jack."
"Four. Four girls."

Then Reeve interjects, and Kaede and Jackson turn to Reeve.
"Well, as it happens, Polyion, it's....related."
"Hardly. I actually get farther than those two do."
"Just....anyway. Himiko and Joel are bickering again and neither of us can get any work done. We can't get society budgets out, can't get funding requests to the Board of Governors, can't make bookings for spaces, that kinda stuff. We're at a gridlock here."
"Pain in the backside."
"Now, you see, Jack here has a theory. A theory which I think's pretty....stupid."
"I"m telling you, I'm right about this."

Reeve
Maximus greets Reeve with an equally shy greeting as she walks into the stables, before taking a brush and brushing a pegasus' hair with a comb. He's....rather gentle, for a man his size.
Quote from: Reeve
Reeve cleans the Stables!
Reeve earns 100 thalers!
Reeve also gains 1 Academy Scrip!

Reeve studies at the Library! The Library cannot take any more students!
Reeve gains 2 points of Skill!

Reeve, Rika and Mordecai cook a meal!
Cooking: 27 to pass
ChecK: 23, success!
(1 Serapha consumed!)
All students will receive +5 to Hit/Eva/Critical/Dodge next battle for two turns!
Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 06:07:41 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 22, 2020, 05:59:09 pm »

"Only if you save me some, Rika. I haven't had any plum pudding for a while. Can't really cook worth a damn."

"I'll try, but you might have to shake your tail on down to the cafeteria as soon as possible. I reckon it'll be gone pretty fast!"

"She chose the risk, and pulled through it without hesitation. She wouldn't have done it if she wouldn't have trusted at least part of us in carrying the weight. That deserves praise."

"I know. I ain't saying she was being dumb - someone had to go up against it so we could save the villagers. I just hope she ain't beating herself up, is all."

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2020, 06:06:57 pm »

"Yeah, I'm ready! Might as well try to look at it with a brighter perspective." Arnett said, trying to keep his chin up. His bright exterior quickly began to spark and fizzle when Delwyn offered to take his picture— a first for him. He had asked people on extremely rare occasions if he could paint them, but the idea that anyone wanted a picture of him was quite astounding.

"You... you want to take a picture of... me?" His last word came out as a slight voice crack. Realizing how embarrassing he sounded, he paused with a blush. "Um... S-sure! I mean, I'm okay with that." Thinking about it, it really was the least he could do with Delwyn listening to him ramble about painting.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 22, 2020, 06:12:28 pm »

"I see, I see, that certainly is a bit of a problem." Reeve nodded, bringing a hand to her chin as she mulled over what the two just said, and what she overheard, before suddenly nodding to herself again after a few moments,

"Let me take a guess: Sloane's plan hinges on setting up a sort of date between Kuriyama and Harvey, on the theory that they're bickering because they can't accept the fact that they might be attracted to one another. Is that the gist of it?"
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 22, 2020, 06:17:36 pm »

Transfers, huh? Well they wouldn't be the first. Or the last. That was an easy enough task.

"Well, given I'm currently rooming with a transfer student, how can I say no? I'm fairly certain she would hit me upside the head if I did, so I would be glad to help."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2020, 06:21:04 pm »

This was like, the artist becoming the image, wasn't it? Pretentiousness aside, sometimes she just wanted a picture to remember the moment.

"It's... no big deal. Sometimes I even ask after I take the picture, but I guess I just had a hunch."

She took a couple steps up the stairs in order to get a good angle on Arnett.

"Give me a smile, would you?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2020, 06:24:42 pm »

"You reckon, huh? Must be a real good cook. Might wanna teach me some of that some time. Hate to keep mooching off the Academy's dining hall, as great as the booze is and as good as the food is."

Jackson looks smug.
"See? Someone gets it. Polyion really knows her stuff."
"W-what?! No! That's not how that works, Jack! Joel and Himiko arguing doesn't mean they're in love!"
"They were feeding each other CAKE!"
"That they'd been arguing over who should have the first bite of!"

"Oh thank the Goddess. Okay, thank you, Orrel. That makes me a little less worried."
Orrel has accepted the sidequest: The New Blood.
"Okay, so. The transfer students should be here in....five minutes. They'll be at the Market Plaza. Their names are Christine Nelissen and Felix Koopman. You just need to introduce them to their new classmates; Christine's with Class 3-A and Felix will be with Class 3-C, and then take them to the dormitories, and I'll be there waiting to take them off you after my meeting. Do you have any questions?"
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 113