Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84456 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Prologue: Blue Skies and a Battle
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2020, 01:46:30 pm »

Rika will spend the first two points in the Greenhouse, the third point in the Kitchen (using ingredients from the Greenhouse if possible), and the last two points in the Library (both for SKL).

"I'm going to help out in the greenhouse for a spell first, but I'll fix us something good later if y'all can wait that long."
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 01:50:52 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2020, 01:50:19 pm »

Arnett was relieved that Kaya took the bait, though couldn't help but have a little bit of a blush at hearing that he did well too. Even if he wasn't sure he believed it.

"Th... thanks. See you there..." Arnett muttered, turning to Delwyn. "And... um. I appreciate your help, I didn't think to move my painting to the dining hall. I was just... ready to resign myself to my room again, I guess."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2020, 01:54:52 pm »

It seemed like everyone else was heading off back to the main campus. Now was as good a time as any. Straightening up, he smiled very politely at Kruger, though if someone looked closely, they would see the smile didn't come close to reaching his eyes.

"A word, Wallheim? In private?"

It wasn't really a question and was accompanied by Orrel grabbing his arm and marching him away from the group. As soon as they were far enough away that prying eyes and ears wouldn't hear, Orrel spun Kruger around and up against a wall, grabbing his shirt and lifting him every so slightly so that the shorter man would need to stand on his tiptoes or be pulled up off the ground. Wind started whipping around them, stirring up dead leaves and dust, but Orrel hardly seemed to notice it.

"Now. I bit my tongue before, giving my brother a chance to stand on his own. I want him to grow here, but let me be extremely clear. If you ever dare to treat my brother like that again, talk down to him like that again, continue to be an arrogant son of a bitch to him like that again, it will not end well for you. You seem to be of the opinion that everyone here cares what you think of them and that we all look up to you and that you're the superior one here in our class. Well I can tell you that I'm pretty sure most of us just think you're an arrogant ass with a superiority complex. So leave my brother alone or you'll regret it. I swear on that."

He continued to hold Kruger up by his shirt, waiting a few long seconds to see how he would respond.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2020, 01:57:18 pm »

Delwyn tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear as she watched Kaya skip off.

"Huh, is that so?... Pretty sure you came up with that idea yourself, good parts and all."

"And let's get going before you give us away then."

She set off at a leisurely pace towards the dormitories, not leading Arnett or following, just going at her own pace.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2020, 01:57:54 pm »

"I'm okay. Arnett took care of everything."  Her posture didn't change much, though Vicky could probably tell she was happy to see her longtime friend, at least - her voice was just the faintest bit lighter. "Is Kruger still around?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Bay Watcher
  • The Heroine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2020, 02:09:28 pm »

Vicky relieved to hear that suddenly began to make a show of looking around the vincity. She thought she heard Orrel say something to the weasley one, but she wasn't sure what it jad been. Vicky certainly made a show of it, not considering if you were checking the area for someone you probably shouldn't be sweeping the area so obviously. One might say it was part of Vicky's charm... others might say she was just an oblivious airhead. Both were true. "Seems like he and Orrel headed off somewhere...

She looker back to her friend, satisfied with jer search for the moment. That doofy unsure smile Lin would vividly remember was plastered all over her face. The one Vicky always made when she was trying to hide her worry. The guitarist assumed her friend wanted to talk to her about something given Lin asked if someone was out of earshot. So, she wanted silently for Lin to continue.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2020, 02:12:22 pm »

Catte balanced her big heavy sword across her shoulders and hurried to catch up with Kaya.
"Ah! Let me catch up, Kaya!"

Cattleya will spend 2 points in training in the Training Room (1 in STR, and 1 in DEF) and 2 in the library (both for RES), and I'll decide the last one later
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2020, 02:12:48 pm »

"Well, I'll be sure to give a good recollection of our triumph to Class 3-A to any of you who... Aren't taking part in celebrations there I suppose."

"But to each their own, I won't judge. See you all around!"

Reeve follows Kaya to the Dining Hall, saving her points for now
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2020, 02:15:19 pm »

Kruger was shocked as he got pressed against the wall with such ruthlessness, but he wasn't surprised. Kruger waits calmly as he lets Orrel speak until the end.

"My father is better at threatening me than you are. To be fair, he also has years of experience with that, that would be an unfair comparison..."
"But if you wish so, I can leave him alone, that is a request I can fulfill. I wouldn't ever meet him if he's assigned to the reserves, after all."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2020, 02:19:51 pm »

"I just don't want to see him right now." She looked down. "He's not very polite."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2020, 02:24:38 pm »

"W-wait, I did?" Arnett thought to himself. Oh— Oh yeah, he did kind of come up with that on his own, didn't he? "Ah- I guess I did... Okay. Let's get going...!"

Arnett put his hands in his pockets as he walked along. He mostly walked in silence, a bit uncertain of how to fill in said silence. "Do you... um... enjoy photography?"

...Arnett wanted to hit himself upside the head for asking that question.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2020, 02:37:26 pm »

As they passed the gymnasium and forge, Delwyn made a rectangle with her fingers, mimicking snapping a shot of Arnett.

"Is it that obvious?" Yeah, it was. She certainly made no attempt at hiding it whenever she was out and about. "I can show you a little when we get to the dorms. It'll be quick, nothing that'll get Kaya on our backs. Probably. No guarantees."

"I've been meaning to ask the same, actually... about your painting."

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Bay Watcher
  • The Heroine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2020, 03:00:48 pm »

"Heh, me neither. He can only stand up that straight cause the stick is so far up there ya can't see it. That's not metal at all..." Vicky tore one at... she already didn't remember what his name was. Vicky often took such an approach to these kinds of situations. Probably wasn't the most appropriate but she found it always helped her to lighten the mood a bit. Well, that or playing a good tune. Or both at the same time! Vicky lightly hugged Lin, trying to not crush her... a thing she was often accused of, but to let her know she was there. "It's alright, just the two of us right now! Just me your favorite guitarist and dear friend Vicky! Noooo stinky sticks in the mud ta get anybody down." She tightened her hug ever a bit more before breaking away and going back to her somewhat usual cheery self.

"Sooooo..." she stooped lower and lower as she stretched out the word, rolling from her toes to the balls of her feet to keep balance as she did so. "What ya wanna do? Practice some sick riffs? Get a bite to eat? I coooould make burritos! Oooh ooh! Haaaang out in our roooom? Have some quailty time for just us giiiirls. Or, maybe you wanna pound some metal? Like, the literal kind you like. What ya thinking Lin?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2020, 03:02:13 pm »

: "I'll start prepping in the kitchen."

Mordecai heads to the Dining Hall to help cook, with plans to visit the Library (to boost SKL) afterwards, but at the moment has no other plans.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2020, 03:02:58 pm »

Arnett flinched a little bit— as if Delwyn were actually taking his picture, only to realize that again, duh, she didn't have her camera on her. Arnett could only hope that she didn't see his minor flinch.

"Yeah, um, I wouldn't mind that!... Hopefully it won't be too long, I don't think Kaya's keeping track of how long we're gone or anything... hopefully." His voice trails off a little as the talk about Kaya finishes, before segueing into his painting. That time he definitely flinched. "Wait, really?" His tone changes— the nervousness in his voice had disappeared. "Yeah, I love painting! I do it a lot, I'm mostly best at painting people but I've been trying to get better at painting still lifes! I was actually thinking about doing one when we got to the dining hall, maybe... Usually there's not much to paint in my room."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 113