Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84418 times)

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight
« Reply #1620 on: December 20, 2022, 09:51:28 am »

Astrea spends 2 points at the Shrine to the Sculptor for her final +1 CON
Astrea spends 1 point at the Gymnasium for +3 DR next map
Astrea spends 1 point at the Library for +1 Res
Astrea spends 1 point at the Greenhouse

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: December 20, 2022, 11:15:01 am »

Reeve spends 1 point at the Greenhouse.
Reeve spends 1 point at the Dining Hall to help cook.
Reeve spends 1 point at the Alchemical labs for +15 hit as well
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1622 on: December 20, 2022, 01:35:50 pm »

Lin

The blacksmith found herself pondering the statue of the Sculptor once more. Things were going well, she'd even spoken to a girl she liked without passing out or starting on fire, yet something nibbled at the edge of her consciousness. Maybe it was Greyhame bringing the incident at the town to mind, but something just felt. . . off. She didn't know why.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: December 20, 2022, 09:54:26 pm »

Astrea’s nerves were on high ever since their match. She was never a fan of gaining the mass attention of the crowd and it was hard to keep her cool in the fights with the roar of the crowds surrounding her. Even if it’s only been a few days, walking around campus felt like it’s own stressful mission during these festivities. The slight chance someone may recognize her in the crowds is too great a fear. (Even if in all reality, there are MUCH more noteworthy students than her who would garner attention)

After getting her work & training done for the day, she made her way to the statue to calm herself in someplace hopefully more quite. It was here where she found Lin. Might as well say hi at least, would be rude to ignore her here.

"Hey Lin, fancy seeing you here. You at all prepared for the finals? Think we can win?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1624 on: December 21, 2022, 07:49:38 am »

Lin almost jumped when Astrea called her name. A pulse of warmth accompanied her startlement.
"Oh, hi, von Celeste. I'm ready, I guess. Only been getting better." Despite her confident words, she sounded distracted. "Speaking of, uh. Sorry if I burnt any of your stuff."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: December 21, 2022, 11:43:31 pm »

"Luckily, nothing of mine that I care too much for has been damaged. Though I have started keeping my issues of Pretty Pretty Spark Kana-" She catches herself, before twirling her bangs and breaking eye contact.

"Ahem, I mean I’ve been keeping my more valuable items locked in my luggage. The ones my father provided for me are quite durable. Though I suppose he probably sees as keeping one of his assets more safe. A-anyways the point is you needn’t worry about the singes."

Regaining herself a bit more, "Either way, have you been enjoying the festivities at all or have the crowds of extra people been bugging you as much has they have been for me?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1626 on: December 22, 2022, 04:18:57 am »

Lin shrugs.
"Parties and stuff aren't really my thing. It's better than it could be, though, a few people are running interference for me. Speaking of your magical girl stuff, how's your lance treating you?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: December 23, 2022, 12:54:07 am »

"H-Hush! Not so loud! You want everyone around us to hear you?!" Astrea had to hold herself back from forcibly covering Lin’s mouth,

"Ahem, yes, your perfectly NORMAL Lance that works off my arts has been serving me quite well. I haven’t had any mishaps with it yet. Thank you for your fine craftsmanship and hard work!" She was trying way to hard to sound inconspicuous.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1628 on: December 23, 2022, 10:57:11 am »

"You're. . . welcome. . . ? Is there a reason I need to be quiet talking about your lance?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: December 23, 2022, 11:47:32 pm »

Astrea inched closer to Lin and began to whisper, "L-look it’s embarrassing if people found out I still like that stuff. Wouldn’t people find me weird or immature if they knew I was still into kids stuff? And… now that my father is probably in town to watch the tourney there’s an even bigger threat. He keeps telling me to grow out of it and it’ll ‘lower the interest of potential suitors’ if they see me with all the kiddy stuff. If he knew I still had them I’m pretty sure he’d force me to throw them away… So please keep it down!… or at least until the festival is over and all the visitors leave."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1630 on: December 25, 2022, 01:23:26 pm »

Lin just kinda blinks a couple times.
"I don't really get that, but okay?"

She thinks for a moment.

"Should I set your dad on fire?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: December 27, 2022, 11:29:40 am »

"O-on fire?!?! No no no no no!” She raises her ups and shakes her hands quickly by her face in denial, "He may be an awful person but he’s still my father. I don’t want him getting hurt."

Her arms settle, "Though thanks for your consideration. Here I am always bringing my father into everything. I should really keep my family struggles private. I’m sure you’ve struggled with your family too right?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1632 on: December 27, 2022, 12:39:28 pm »

"I get along with Uncle Hansi fine, I guess. Suppose I'm a little mad at Vicky but I dunno if she counts as family per se."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: December 31, 2022, 12:55:31 am »

Delwyn had been feeling rather dreadfully introspective as of late. She almost wished she'd hashed some things out with Kaede the other day, like, maybe ranted about her family a bit, instead of leaving her hanging as she had. But was Kaede really the right person to do that with anyway, when they were basically just acquaintances?

"Guess I should put in some effort if I really want to distract myself."

Delwyn spends 1 AP at the Gymnasium (+15 Hit), 2 AP at the Stables, 1 AP at the Forge, 1 AP at the Library (+1 SKL).

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: January 08, 2023, 09:44:53 pm »

Orrel
As Orrel returns from the gymnasium, he runs into Theodora.
"Orrel. Do you have a moment?"
Orrel gains +1 CON, 1 DEF, +10 Critical and Tomatoes.

Arnett
As Arnett arrives at the Forge, he may find Lin working, as well as Freddie.

Arnett gains +1 CON, +1 SKL, +1 Progress to gaining a new Proficiency.
Arnett has earned 200 thalers, a Whetstone and 1 Academy Scrip.

Lin
Lin may run into....well, Freddie or Arnett at the Forge.

Lin gains +1 CON, +1 Progress to gaining a new Proficiency and +1 SKL.
Lin also earns 100 Thalers and a Whetstone
Are you sure you want to buy another Fire Tome? You bought one at the end of the previous chapter.

Ricardo
As Ricardo passes by the training rooms, he swears he can hear....is that his own music playing?

Ricardo gains +1 SKL and +1 CON. He must choose between SPD or STR to focus on at the Training Rooms.

Astrea
As Astrea enters the library, she finds....

Well, well. Copies of Pretty Pretty Spark Kanade being stocked in the school library, alongside other issues of manga.
Astrea gains +1 CON, +3 DR for the next map, +1 RES.
Astrea earns 100 thalers and Onions.

Reeve
As Reeve arrives at the Alchemical Labs, she hears an small boom?

Reeve gains +15 Hit.
Reeve earns 100 thalers and Goldknolle.

Reeve
As Delwyn arrives at the Stables, she hears a scream.

Delwyn gains +15 Hit to the next map and +1 SKL.
Delwyn earns +300 thalers, 1 Academy Scrip and 1 Whetstone.
Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 113