Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84453 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 3: Blazing Hearts
« Reply #1485 on: January 22, 2022, 11:46:22 pm »

Rika will do a bit of Cooking (using her Goldknolle) for one point, spend two points working in the Stables, and two points working in the Greenhouses.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Prologue: Blue Skies and a Battle
« Reply #1486 on: January 23, 2022, 12:16:56 am »

Orrel walked into the Shrine, just in time to hear Lin's mutterings.

"Afternoon, Lin. How do people even do what?"

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: January 23, 2022, 02:44:31 pm »

With another successful victory under her belt, Reeve takes some time to work at the Stables once, and also participates in the dining hall cooking. She also spends some time in the sauna, as a personal reward for doing so well.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: January 23, 2022, 02:53:25 pm »

Astrea visits the Shrine to the Sculptor (+1 CON), the Faculty Offices to finish her personal study getting C Rank into Throwing Spears, goes to the Gymnasium for +3 DR, and ends off in the Library for +1 Res

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1489 on: January 23, 2022, 02:58:39 pm »

Lin very nearly jumped out of her skin at the question, having been lost in her own thoughts, which resulted in them both being subjected to a lovely wave of heat in the moment before the belgor calmed herself.
"Uh. Hi. Yes. I um. How do I put this. . ."
"I haven't been able to talk to Theodora. Like. At all. Without chewing on my own foot. Which is made of cobalt alloy. And I want to."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: January 24, 2022, 10:45:48 am »

A slightly raised eyebrow was the only visible reaction Orrel gave off, but internally he was laughing.

"Oh, so you want to be... friends? With Dora? Well, I can understand it being difficult talking to people, especially if you... admire them. With Dora though, there's a relatively easy way to get started. Ask her to spar with you. Though... Hmm, there is another option for you specifically. You could ask her if she wants you to check her weapons after the battle, since you're such a good smith. The weapons you made for our class were spectacular. I suspect either of those two options would open up a chance for a talk. After that, well, just ask her questions. Where she's from, what food she likes. And then remember that for future conversations."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1491 on: January 24, 2022, 11:33:20 am »

The way the blacksmith looked at Orrel gave the distinct impression she was attempting to commit his exact words to memory.
"That wouldn't be weird or anything? You're sure? I mean, I'd love to take a close look at Theodora's weaponry, but it feels weird to just ask out of the blue."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: January 24, 2022, 11:39:18 am »

Orrel gave a small shrug.

"I mean, you should probably say hello first. But you could just say that you admired her in battle and wanted to offer to help her with her weapon. Honestly, even if you're a little awkward sounding, I'm sure that she'll understand where you're coming from. People are usually willing to give people some wiggle room."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1493 on: January 24, 2022, 01:20:31 pm »

"Uhh. I can. . . probably do that. Maybe. You're sure she won't be weirded out? I don't really know but I don't think it's really normal to just walk up to someone and ask to polish their spear."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: January 29, 2022, 10:04:16 pm »

Orrel
As Orrel works on training and enters the gym, he sees....Steven, also training. He executes his movements with practiced efficiency; having seen him fight against the Kuriyama enforcers, you know damn well Steven can fight.

"Congratulations on your win, Orrel. Class 3-C are strong opponents. A fight against Theodora....that would silence any doubters of mine."

Orrel gains 1 point of DEF.
Orrel gains +10 Crit for the next map.
Orrel earns 100 thalers and 1 Academy Scrip.
Orrel gains +1 CON.

Lin
Lin, on the other hand, encounters a....Katarina.
"....congratulations."

Lin eanrs 300 thalers and 3 Whetstones.
Lin gains +1 CON.

Ricardo
As Ricardo leaves the library, he finds...a postcard?

Ricardo gains one point each of SKL, STR and CON.

Kruger
As Kruger works at the greenhouse, he finds Ilse.
"You did our countrymen proud, Kruger. Good job. The Starfall students couldn't stop talking about you."

Kruger earns 200 thalers and gains Onions and Miletan Berries.
Kruger gains +3 DR for the next battle.
Rika
Rika probably runs into the discussion with Ilse and Kruger.

Rika earns 200 thalers, a Serapha and Miletan Berries.

Reeve
As Reeve returns from the stables, she finds a familiar face.
"Hello? You remember who I am? We....fought alongside each other. At Blackby?"

Reeve earns 100 thalers and 1 Academy Scrip.

Astrea
As Astrea leaves, study in hand, she meets Isabeau.
"Hark! I sense in thee....a fellow cultured appreciator. Do you have any idea of when the proprietors of the local bibliotheque will release the sacred text?"
"She's asking if you know when the next issue of Pretty Pretty Spark Kanade is out."

Astrea gains +1 CON and RES.
Astrea has a C Rank in Throwing Lances!
Astrea has +3 DR in the next battle.
Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 10:46:56 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: January 30, 2022, 01:13:10 am »

Ricardo intended to start working out after leaving the library, however that postcard caught his interest.
"Oh? A fan letter, perhaps?"
The bard opened it to check its content while he made his way towards the training rooms.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1496 on: January 30, 2022, 09:59:31 am »

Forge

"Oh. Hello, Tolstoy. Thanks. Uh, on behalf of the rest of the class, too." Lin set down a heavy crate of dinged-up tools and weapons in need of her careful attention nearby. "Need something? I don't see you in here much."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: January 30, 2022, 10:08:57 am »

Lin
"The forge is unpleasantly warm. I've never had tolerance for the heat. Even using my Arte...I don't use it unless I have to."
Katarina eyes Lin's weapons.
"My adoptive father is a blacksmith. Well, he knows blacksmithing, anyway. How are those looking?"

Ricardo
The postcard is....very hastily scrawled, but from what Ricardo can read, it's somebody asking him about his next concert and either asking him for an autograph or an automobile. Whoever wrote this was very shy indeed.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: January 30, 2022, 01:15:51 pm »

Reeve

With another day of hard work out of the way, Reeve was rather content to relax and prepare herself for the next tournament battle.

"Hm? Blackby? Yes, I remember that day. But you..." Reeve began, closing her eyes and bringing a hand to her chin as she dug through her memories of that day. It was fairly chaotic, but she remembered the large Fiend, the 'Seekers of Calamity', and...

"Ah, you were the mysterious archer that came to assist the villagers, were you not? We never had a chance to properly introduce ourselves to each other. Have you come to witness the glory of Solrise's star students?"
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: January 30, 2022, 03:23:48 pm »

Delwyn hefted her camera and let out a small sigh. Them being victorious was great, but she'd really put a lot more effort into that than she'd expected to. Plus there was the whole reason of why.

"Well, no use worrying, really. Might as well go everywhere I can and enjoy the festivities."

Delwyn spends 1 AP at the Greenhouse, 1 AP at the Stables, 1 AP at the Forge, 1 AP at the Gymnasium (+15 Hit), and 1 AP at the Library (+1 SKL).
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 113