Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84492 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 3: Blazing Hearts
« Reply #1365 on: October 19, 2021, 11:21:33 am »

"Some cardboard and Idunn being a huge LDMD fan."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: November 08, 2021, 12:32:01 pm »

Two days later...
It is ten thirty in the morning once more.

This time, you are standing in front of the impromptu stadium being erected in the Academy's playing fields. It was, of course, Professor Ververs' handiwork, like the houses; you briefly wonder just what her Arte is that can create something like a small stadium and field from nothing, as you are surrounded by spectators pulling into the stadium to take their seats.

In thirty minutes, your fight with Class 3-C was about to begin.

Professor Estelle approaches you, a calm look on her face.
"Hello, everyone. I hope you're well-rested. How are you all? Are you nervous?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: November 08, 2021, 12:42:40 pm »

"Nervous? Quite the opposite, madame! I am eager to meet these folks."
"Besides, a song of battle and a dance of blades and magic is an interesting way to get to know each other. Wouldn't want it any other way!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 2: Rite of Passage
« Reply #1368 on: November 08, 2021, 07:11:45 pm »

"Not much sense in being nervous, at this point. We face battle, true, but it's only our peers. We'll all represent our class well, that much I know. And as long as we work together, which we haven't struggled with before, we have just as much chance as the other classes to come out on top."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: November 09, 2021, 12:32:23 pm »

"There are no benefits to gain from being nervous, Professor Estelle."
"We will show the audience a magnificient display of coordination, cooperation and conjuration. Then they will see that Solrise has earned its title of being the greatest of the academies."
"... Greater than even glorious Starfall, they will see..."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: November 09, 2021, 12:40:05 pm »

Meanwhile, Astrea tried to hide herself in the middle of the class but the rapid clanking of her nervously tapping boot really just gave her away. How can these three NOT be nervous at least a little bit! There’s a vast amount of people watching their potential failure! Noticeable sweat was dripping down the side of her face and she tried to calm herself as best she could but with little success.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: November 09, 2021, 03:38:19 pm »

"It doesn't have to really make sense or give benefits. Some people are just going to be nervous, wanting to succeed in front of whoever's watching."

Delwyn affected an easy shrug.

"Like, hypothetically. If you care about that sort of thing."

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: November 09, 2021, 04:13:01 pm »

"As if there was any reason at all to be nervous. Our chances of success are night-guaranteed so long as we fight with all we have. I don't doubt that, win or lose, the world will be aware of our potential and be clamoring among themselves to see more" Reeve said in her traditional smug tone, arms folded as she patiently waited for their second match with class 3-C. The only thing that gave Reeve a slight bit of worry was her family being among the crowds, but even then, she had no doubts that she would impress them. She had been working hard for this, and the world would be aware of her after this event.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: November 10, 2021, 10:19:21 am »

"Not everyone is used to the stage, madame. So you can't blame 'em for being nervous!"
"But I am certain we will do fine."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1374 on: November 10, 2021, 11:00:08 am »

"I'm a little nervous, I guess. Everyone's gear should be fine, since I helped make it, but that's also why I'm worried."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: November 10, 2021, 12:21:18 pm »

Rika merely checked the charges on her staff while she waited for the battle to start.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: November 13, 2021, 09:01:37 pm »

Professor Estelle lightly laughs at her students' confidence.
"Beneficial or not, it's natural to be nervous before such a large event. Still, I'm glad to hear you feel that way. As your tutor, I will take a certain pride in how you've turned out so far. You've got a lot left to go, but I'm confident you'll do it."

She looks back towards the stadium.
"....though, Professor Ververs seems very confident about her class winning. As a colleague, I wish her all the best, but as her friend....well....I hope you win."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1377 on: November 22, 2021, 09:36:24 am »

Lin shrugged.

"I've got my shield, my axe, and practice. After that village, this shouldn't be too hard."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: November 23, 2021, 11:09:02 am »

Arnett did not speak much— but he tried to, at the very least, maintain an upright posture and look at Professor Estelle rather than the ground. Just this minor change in body language, at least to Arnett, hopefully spoke enough volumes that he didn't actually have to join in the cheering. He still wasn't sure how to articulate all of that.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: November 26, 2021, 08:08:07 pm »

A loud horn blows through the skies. Professor Estelle looks at the sky, back at the stadium, then back to the group.
"Do your best, Class 3-F. I'll be rooting for you from the stands. Now come, go."
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 113