Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84521 times)

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 2: Rite of Passage
« Reply #1275 on: May 18, 2021, 06:14:33 pm »

"Well, there's only one way to make sure and that's to ask her ourselves when next we see her. All the more reason too if she was close to you in the past." She maintains her usual stoic tone. While she does feel for Katarina, she did not want to pity her as per her request. "You have my word that anything was mentioned here would not meet any else's ears, and should I meet this individual again I shall inquire about them for you as well."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 07:45:09 pm by Aurorix »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: May 19, 2021, 07:51:37 pm »

Ververs

Mordecai, not knowing how to respond to that, just looked down and flushed slightly, shuffling his feet. Was the history teacher complimenting him, or was that a critique? He had never considered how he thought about things before.

Reeve

: "Yes, I'm sure they will." Or at least, he certainly hoped so. What if Reeve's family fell in with that Seeker bunch? "You're already well on your way to grand things, in my opinion." The vampire shook his head at Reeve's apology.

: "Don't worry about it. It happened years ago, and there's probably at least a couple of other people on this street right now who have lost family to Fiends. Still, I appreciate the thought."

With a start, Mordecai realized that they had arrived at his usual butchershop.

: "Oh, we're here. Listen, you can wait outside for this stop. I'll only be about five minutes, and I understand that homids tend to find the sight of blood disturbing."

Lin

Mordecai looked surprised as Lin spoke to him - his fellow belgor didn't speak often and even more rarely to himself - but he nodded in greeting.

: "Greetings, Lin. Sure, I'm not due inside for another ten minutes or so. What's up?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1277 on: May 19, 2021, 08:28:09 pm »

Mordecai

"Professor Ramsay's got me talking to everyone about their gear. What are you looking for out of yours?" She still wasn't quite sure what to do with tomes, but there were a few things she'd been doing with foci, so she could probably do something similar. "In an ideal world, that kind of stuff."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: May 20, 2021, 06:25:00 pm »

Lin

: "I'm...afraid I don't follow. You're asking what sort of tomes I'd like to have? Well, more power would always be nice, but there are plenty of powerful tomes in the world. I suppose I'd like something specifically for me, perhaps using my Arte in some way."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1279 on: May 21, 2021, 12:35:45 pm »

Mordecai

Lin looked faintly annoyed, though the emotion was fleeting and didn't escape into her tone.

"That's what I'm asking. What does specifically for you mean? I've got some idea, but specifics are good. Especially since you don't usually have the same concerns as a good spear or sword with a tome."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: May 21, 2021, 09:21:02 pm »

Annika

Annika finished her sentence, thankfully, as Arnett managed to gulp down his next bite.

"Y-Yeah! Um- please thank her for me...!" Arnett tried to stop himself from eating as he talked— it was hard to do so, but once he managed to get his words out, he started taking another bite.

Lin

A little blush made its way across Arnett's cheeks as he calmed down somewhat.

"Th-thanks... um, as long as you don't mind talking to me. I'd... I'd be happy to talk to you if my Arte, um, gives me trouble. Just... just please don't tell anyone...? I know, um, it's easier for me to hide the negative effects of my Arte compared to, say, Cattleya... but if anyone caught me being nauseous, I'd... just like to keep it at 'stomach bug.' I don't... want anyone to worry about me."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1281 on: May 22, 2021, 07:14:41 am »

Arnett

"If you want. But you should still talk to the nurse about it in case there's some internal problems you don't know about. The doctors here are okay." Lin shrugged. "I won't tell, but you probably should, honestly. If it puts you out, people should know what happened. They'll freak out otherwise. Scattered flashes of her memory appeared unbidden, lured out by that thought. Lin had given Uncle Hansi a heart attack the first time her Arte made her pass out, and that had only been the beginning.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: May 23, 2021, 06:54:24 am »

"I agree. We can cover more ground this way. See you soon hopefully."

And with that, Orrel dashed off towards to Union.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: May 25, 2021, 03:13:45 pm »

Lin

"Very well, then. Unless you have anything else to say, I shall no longer disturb you here."

Library

"I am not surprised, considering what happened. Still, a disappointment that I was too slow... Thank you very much nonetheless, Prof. Estelle. I wish you a good day."

Kruger departs from the library, thinking about his next steps.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: May 27, 2021, 02:47:51 pm »

Lin

Mordecai coughed and looked suitably chagrined.

: "Sorry. Your question surprised me; it wasn't a topic I'd considered before."

: "So then, a tome that synergizes with my Arte. I don't know how much you know of its workings, but to summarize it allows me to tap into the energy that powers another living being. I then use that energy to heal my wounds. It works quite well, but there is a shortcoming; if I am unwounded, or only lightly so, then the extracted energy is wasted. It dissipates into nothing. Finding a way to harness that energy before it vanishes - other than me being so hideously injured that I require it all, anyway - would be ideal."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: May 27, 2021, 05:30:45 pm »

Rika
Maria turns at the mention of her name as she turns to punch Theodora again. Holding her punch, she flicks her hand once, the chalky, rough rock surrounding it disappearing as Rika approaches.
"....yes?"
"Rika? Hello again! How can we help you?"

Astrea
Katarina....almost smiles. Almost.
"Thank you. I....if you see this person.....tell me immediately. At least....if you can, ask if they know a Katya."

Mordecai
"Well, in any case, I wish you luck with your....relationship with little miss Polyion. She must be....impressed with your tact."
Professor Ververs seems to be barely holding in laughter.

Orrel
As Orrel makes his way to the Union Office, however, he finds the door ajar, as if broken into with immense force.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: May 27, 2021, 06:42:54 pm »

"I won't hold you two up for too long, Theodora. I'm just dropping some stuff off for Maria from Ilse. Here you are!"

She handed Maria the items, making sure she was between the two just in case Maria would be embarrassed by Theodora seeing the chocolates.

"Also she was saying she needed some materials or ingredients or something for her work and that you'd know what they are."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 06:57:16 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: May 29, 2021, 05:35:01 am »

Astrea smiled back towards the Lepis, giving her a nod in confirmation for her request. Sensing Katarina's brighter mood, also in turn brightens the pegasus rider. Letting out a small sigh of relief, Astrea adds, "Well, I just about had enough of this melancholy lake for one day. What say we leave this place for something more lively? There is a small ice cream shop I know of near the farmer's market. It'll be my treat, so how about us three go?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1288 on: May 29, 2021, 07:00:15 am »

Kruger

Lin looked at Kruger for a moment, then shrugged and shook her head. Her attentions returned to frowning at the Sculptor, still turning the questions over in her mind.

Mordecai

"Mm. I'll see what I can do." There was going to be a lot of seeing whether Artes could be moved about like spell charges in her future. "Storing it would be good, but I might be able to redirect it so you can heal someone else. That might be easier. I dunno, this is new territory for me." Despite her somewhat static expression, Lin actually sounded excited at the prospect. She pulled out her notepad and scrawled down Mordecai's request. "Anything else?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: May 31, 2021, 07:42:21 pm »

Orrel charged in, weapons ready. His entire body was on high alert, eyes darting around, trying to find any signs of the intruders or his targets. This wasn't good, that much he knew.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 113