Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84548 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 2: Rite of Passage
« Reply #1125 on: April 08, 2021, 10:09:57 pm »

"Of course I do." Lin bobbed her head in what was probably supposed to be a nod. "I've actually been thinking about that recently. Something for myself, too, but I have more important stuff to put together than axes and hammers."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: April 09, 2021, 12:13:17 am »

Rika will work at the Greenhouse, the Dining Room, the Stables, hit the Training Rooms for a point of DEF, and then go to the Alchemical Laboratories for +15 Hit.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: April 09, 2021, 01:34:38 am »

Per

"Hm...?" She turns to the boy as he approaches her, "No, I'm with class 2-" Astrea stops herself. Her head drifts off to the side as she wraps her left arm around her chest, grabbing her right shoulder, "S-sorry, I haven't quite gotten used to the change yet. Yes, I am with class 3-F." Regaining herself she straighten backs up, "Either way, I'm no stranger to the Gymnasium. I'm a member of the basketball club here. Perhaps we may have missed each other until now."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 09, 2021, 06:38:53 am »

Delwyn

Kruger swiftly sits down upon being instructed to do such, looking towards Delwyn.

"My take on all this... For starters, it probably has little to do with my family. The war minister has no authority over the Order and its position is not a hereditary one. Unless my family did something I am not aware of, threats against me are purely of opportunistic nature, instead of personal."
"For Orrel, though, I am most certain it is personal, and that the animosity is mutual. After all, Vuk Sokolov is more-or-less directly tied to the Great Calamity and Orrel wants to honor the legacy - and burden - that this name carries."
"... I'm afraid I am unable to say much more than what should be obvious. They mentioned Cuauila and Huraw, which don't ring a bell for me, and I hoped to find some time to hit the library later and try to find hints of why Justice mentioned it with the same breath as for Volskaya."

Freddie

"It sounds like the club is struggling with members?"

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 09, 2021, 11:51:25 am »

Kruger

"So the way they said 'Sokolov' and 'Wallhaim', it's just because your families are famous," Delwyn said. But her demeanor had relaxed considerably.
"If they'd somehow been looking into all of us before we met them, I'd have really hated that."

Her request fulfilled, she seemed to hesitate, but only for a moment.

"... You know, I didn't actually care about getting hurt because of testing your theory."

Andreas

"You look pretty okay for a dead guy if you overdo it and get killed by her every time. Or is this time because of the tournament?"

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: April 09, 2021, 03:56:49 pm »

"Stevie?" Reeve asked with a small tilt of her head, moments before she snapped her fingers,

"Ah, you're looking for Steven Harrigan, aren't you? I haven't seen him myself, but I suspect he's training, as he normally does"

"I take it your one of his relatives? A sister perhaps?"
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: April 09, 2021, 04:31:23 pm »

Reeve
The woman flashes her a grin and a thumbs up.
"Right in one! Stephanie Harrigan, mountaineer extraordinaire. Please, call me Steph. Now, tell me, do you know where my younger brother is? I've spent three months in Newala trying to climb the biggest mountain on the planet and I'd really like to give him a big hug."

Kruger
"I wouldn't say struggling, but....well, we're looking for a replacement. I managed to get us booked in for a performance at the Tournament's after-party. We need someone on vocals, 'cause our original vocalist won't be available; they're doing a semester abroad in Angevin for a language course. See, I'd do it, but I'm on the clarinet and Elma's on the drums. And I think we have Ilse's girlfriend on the sax."

Delwyn
"No. It's just....well, you've seen guys like Orrel, Steven and Lin in action, right?"

Lin
"Hm. I was considering recruiting you to help me forge your class' weapons; traditionally, we'd let you do those, but safety regulations being what they are, they're now handled the same way as having a piece commissioned at the forges would be. I figured someone with your talents would appreciate the challenge."

Rika
At the alchemical laboratories, Rika hears a loud crash as she turns to leave, having concluded her work.

Astrea
The boy grins, his concerned state briefly negated for the moment.
"Well, allow me to introduce myself! Per Ohlson, Class 3-A! Nice to meet ya!"

Quote from: Rika
Rika works at the Greenhouse!
Rika earns 100 thalers!
Rika also gains Goldknolle x1!

Rika prepares to cook at the Dining Room!

Rika works at the Stables!
Rika earns 100 thalers!
Rika also earns 1 Academy Scrip!

Rika trains at the Training Rooms!
Rika earns 1 point of DEF!

Rika brews a concoction at the Alchemical Laboratories!
Rika gains +15 Hit towards the next map!
Spoiler: Activity Point Counter (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 04:41:23 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1132 on: April 09, 2021, 04:56:31 pm »

Lin nodded again, actual excitement entering her expression for once.

"Of course. Making personal equipment is a lot more interesting than standardized stuff. Just give me the order and I'll figure stuff out." Lin scratched at her head. "I, um, wouldn't mind helping some of the other classes, too."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 09, 2021, 05:12:40 pm »

Delwyn

"... I doubt you have such little regard for your own life. What was the reason you didn't care, if I may ask?"

Freddie

"Well, what a fortunate coincidence. I have spent quite some time with singing while growing up. Helped me grow my Arte."
"Of course, I've been taught in the Rheinberg classics. Not the most compatible with the - and I don't mean that in a negative sense - unorthodox style based on the few times I've heard your club practicing in passing. But I should be able to adjust in no time."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 09, 2021, 05:37:29 pm »

Kruger

Delwyn seemed suddenly amused, though it didn't last for long.
"That's way more morbid than I meant."
"It did hurt, but that's what happens in battle. Either I'm listening to Orrel or you or someone else or myself. It happens." (Would have been nice if it hadn't had to happen the first time she was facing off against a real live fiend, but that wasn't what she was trying to say here.)
"... The stuff I asked, I thought you might think I was just nosing around for the sake of it if I asked you straight up. So I decided to play it differently and act like I had one up on you. There wasn't really any debt you needed to repay."

Andreas

"That sounds like a loaded question." Delwyn contemplated squatting down to rest her legs. The only reason she didn't was that she wasn't sure that Andreas would appreciate having to look down on what would probably look like her best impression of an unimpressed frog for the rest of the conversation.
"Sure. What about them?"

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 09, 2021, 05:57:16 pm »

Per

"Astrea von Celeste, a pleasure to meet you as well Per.” She nods towards him with, growing the faintest of smiles. "So what brings you to the gymnasium?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: April 10, 2021, 10:05:18 am »

Orrel is going to join in the cooking, work at the forge, visit the library for +1 res, go to the training room for +1 def, and go to the gym for +10 crit

The two brothers finally arrived back at their room, Rika thankfully gone for now. Settling down on his bed, Orrel ran a hand over his fans for a second before letting out a sigh.

"I never expected to hear our dad's name used as a rallying cry for an organization like these Seekers. But it kind of makes sense. As much as I hate it, the Order has some thing to answer for in their past. Including... Dad didn't want to leave us. You know that, right? He loved us, more than I could ever say even. But he was a knight. There are... responsibilities that come with that. And sometimes it means the people closest to you get hurt... How much do you remember? About dad, about everything that happened?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 10, 2021, 11:07:13 am »

Delwyn

"I see..."

Kruger leans forward a bit, looking into the distance and touching his scarf, before facing Delwyn again.

"There was no need for such a roundabout approach. You rightfully deserved answers and I do not wish to leave the academy with a reputation of someone willingly holding back information that could influence a classmate's future prospect on their health, just to save my face."
"After all, that battle taught me where my priorities should be in a fight and that is being on good terms with my comrades. Knowing to have each other's back when the entire world seems to be against us."
"... Although I certainly didn't put effort into creating said good terms before. I just hope it won't be my downfall this year."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 10, 2021, 12:48:51 pm »

"Even though you still use a lot of big words, and keep giving people advice when they didn't even ask for it, you've been really reasonable lately. It freaks me out."
"But yeah, okay, I know. That's why I was honest now. I'll ask directly in the future."
"Maybe it'd be better to ease off on those debts of yours though... I still can't believe that time you decided you needed to repay me because you didn't laugh at my joke."

Delwyn stood up, brushing off her jacket.

"I'm tired of all this serious talk. Let's go get some tea. You can practice forming camaraderie with others, while I drink tea and mostly ignore you."

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 10, 2021, 01:09:34 pm »

"A mountaineer? How intriguing, I haven't met someone of your profession before, Steph. I am Reeve Von Anextra Polyion the Third, but you can call me Reeve as most others do" Reeve replied, giving Stephanie a dramatic bow before turning on her heel, beginning to walk in a seemingly random direction, still looking back at the mountaineer,

"Follow me, I'll show you to the training rooms. Your brother should be there, and if not, I'm sure we'll find him somewhere nearby."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 113