Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84563 times)

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 2: Rite of Passage
« Reply #1080 on: March 31, 2021, 02:37:11 pm »

"That doesn't mean he doesn't need help from time to time. Everyone does." Maybe that wasn't what Arnett meant, but it was the first thing that came to mind. Maybe this wasn't the place to speak about it, especially as Kruger almost blew her cover.

Delwyn's lips flattened into a thin line for a moment before she let her arm fall from its hiding place behind her back, but she seemed more resigned than displeased when she spoke in Kruger's direction.

"If you feel bad about it, take a request from me later." A small pause.

"Nothing big, really. You know me" - or he occasionally thought he did, anyway - "I just want to know what's going on."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: March 31, 2021, 03:33:08 pm »

"Not many travelers are willing to jump into danger like that, its good to see there are still people with such courage out there." Taking note that this girl is reluctant to share her name, or at least side steps around the topic, Astrea finds it odd. "So what destination are you heading to? Are you part of any academies? Your skills say you were taught well."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: March 31, 2021, 03:55:44 pm »

"I do owe you a favor, Delwyn, so taking upon a request is not an issue for me. I fear you have to be more precise about your last sentence, though."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Prologue: Blue Skies and a Battle
« Reply #1083 on: March 31, 2021, 04:49:33 pm »

"No need to apologise. My arte is sometimes a... little tough on my body. I can put up with a little tickling."
At Kruger's chiding, Cattleya scowled fearsomely.
"Hmmph! Perhaps you should have a minor punishment for being a butt. I do have full control over it, I haven't accidentally exploded in years."
Cattleya scrubbed at her face with the hem of her cloak.
"It's an explosion. I'm exploding. I think it's a perfectly fine name for it."
"Besides, better the civilians are a little frightened and awed than eaten by fiends. They can just take heart from all the monsters I just defeated in a single move."
"Besides, shouting out some silly name like, I don't know, claw bomb is undignified! Honestly, this is combat, not a game."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: March 31, 2021, 05:09:20 pm »

"Not many travelers are willing to jump into danger like that, its good to see there are still people with such courage out there." Taking note that this girl is reluctant to share her name, or at least side steps around the topic, Astrea finds it odd. "So what destination are you heading to? Are you part of any academies? Your skills say you were taught well."
"....thanks. You guys aren't too bad either, I suppose. For the Order. Um...."
The girl shifts awkwardly.
"I was just...wandering around, I suppose. Sightseeing. I saw some people in danger and I....figured I had to help."

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: March 31, 2021, 05:19:20 pm »

"Indeed, and I believe the two members present called themselves 'Justice' and 'Obedience' respectively."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: March 31, 2021, 05:43:44 pm »

"Of course this is not a game, Cattleya. Not for you, not for me, and especially not for those we protect."
"... But maybe I am just overthinking it. It would be in bad faith to assume that all civilians are of frail minds."
"Today was... definitely a day."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: March 31, 2021, 07:00:27 pm »

"Just... wandering, huh?" Astrea tilted her head in confusion. She is a strange one. "Well, unfortunately I lack knowledge of any nearby places to recommend. I can't often leave my estate or the academy grounds." She shrugs before continuing, "Is there anything you need that I could be of assistance? I believe kindness should be repaid with kindness, miiissssss...?" Astrea hoped the girl would at least give her a title to refer to as, even if it may not be her real name.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: March 31, 2021, 07:27:54 pm »

"....Alya. I...I'm sorry, I, um...yes, I don't think there's anything you can help me with...except...."
Her eyes wander over to Katarina, who seems to be quietly cleaning her knives while Andreas and Theodora check on each other and Steven seems to be contemplating something quietly.
"...the Lepis. Do you, by any chance, know who she is?"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: March 31, 2021, 09:19:26 pm »

Arnett kept quiet as he finished up on Cattleya, but Delwyn was another issue entirely.

"Ah- Delwyn- you're hurt...! Sorry Cattleya- you should be fine to move around- hold on-" Arnett scrambled to clean his brush and pull out a fresh one— the Alphinite healing paint got rid of all germs so cross-contamination wasn't really a problem, but Arnett was still careful. Being careful to dip just the tip of the brush in his paint, Arnett hurried over to Delwyn. He almost thought about squeezing her wrist, but thought better of it. "Just give me a moment- please hold still-" Arnett was very meticulous in running his paintbrush down the center of Delwyn's wound and making sure that it closed up properly.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: March 31, 2021, 09:31:17 pm »

"The key word on that request's 'later', anyway. It'd be a pain to ask right now when we're still out here."

She felt almost sheepish as Arnett fussed over her wound, her spare hand busying itself with a strand of her hair.

"There's no rush. The battle's over now, so... we have time."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1091 on: March 31, 2021, 09:56:26 pm »

Lin finished assembling her device - as it turns out, it was another leg, one made for everyday comfort over enduring the rigors of combat. She undid a set of latches and straps to release the current one, then slid the new into place with a click. The belgor rapped the thigh area with her fist twice, listening for something, then grunted before standing up and stomping with it a few times to ensure the fit. She seemed to be ignoring her environment entirely; whether this was intentional or not was up for question.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: March 31, 2021, 10:14:29 pm »

"H-her...?" Her shoulders drooped a bit with a couple of bullets of sweat following. Lightly digging her toes into the ground being more than a little embarrassed, "S-sorry but I wouldn't know. I'm sort of new to this group, I was recently pushed ahead a year and this was my first mission with everyone. I can barely keep track of the names of those in my class, let alone from others. I-If you want I can go introduce you to her!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: April 01, 2021, 03:44:23 pm »

"...N-no, that won't be necessary. Thanks. She just....looked familiar, is all."

"Justice and Obedience....hm."
Professor Greyhame briefly rubs his chin, thinking.
"....I have contacts in the Order proper. When we heard about the Fiends running alongside people, I immediately had to talk to them. Is there anything else you can tell me about this Justice?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: April 02, 2021, 12:59:24 am »

"Well, he claimed there weren't supposed to be people here and they were just gonna destroy buildings to lure us out. He didn't seem to be the sharpest axe in the shed, if you catch my drift."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 113