Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: stumped  (Read 1356 times)

GandalfTheGreyt3791

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
stumped
« on: July 23, 2020, 12:23:36 pm »

so I keep trying to play adventure mode but the farthest I have gotten is asking fro quests but no one knows where I can find anything

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
Re: stumped
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 10:56:34 pm »

You're best off asking the local officials such as mayors, lords, law-makers, and sheriffs. I've had the best luck by asking people in castles and keeps.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 04:04:06 am »

It can indeed be a bit tricky to find someone who knows where to find stuff. Sometimes the game tells you who you could ask, but then you need to track down that person.
From personal experience I think that the profession of a person plays a big part in how likely they are to know much about the surrounding world, being nobility might help as suggested by Tonnot, but I also think travelling professions like beast hunters, merchants etc, are more likely to be able to point you in the right direction than random peasants or farmers.

GandalfTheGreyt3791

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 11:52:57 am »

ok I will see if I can find anyone but  farmers