Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dharma (Sign Ups): A Karmic Godgame - Definitely Won't Die at Turn 4 Edition  (Read 1962 times)

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The only two times I joined a god game they died immediately, so my experience is limited. I'll probably do super good though.

Great One Sheet
Name: Da
Core: Understanding
Appearance: Da takes the unimposing appearance of a formless golden-white glow that is soft on the eyes. When interacting with people, places, and things, the glow of Da emanates from them as well.
Personality: Da is very passive regarding most things, as their impermanence is as his own. However, when it comes to the spread of comprehension of things and knowledge of stuff, Da becomes very excitable and almost child-like in It's enthusiasm.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

The good news: everyone is in!
The bad news: there are a lot of you!

Lethality protocols may or may not be enforced in response to divine overpopulation.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Posting Sheet on Tiruin's behalf

Quote from: Tiruin's Sheet
Great One Sheet
Name: Mata
Core: Justice
Appearance: A dimensional circle--reflecting a familiarity from those that gaze upon them.
Personality: Empathetic, observing, and thinking, aimed towards the future, and upraising of thought.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Duhalion
Core: Salvation
Appearance: A great winged serpent sporting four arms. Prismatic feathers cover its long body. It possesses three pearls for eyes, two on the sides and a larger one on the forehead. The left pearl is black, the right pearl white, and the center pearl rainbow coloured.

Personality: A wise and noble being who values souls of great virtue and courage. It believes in the salvation of the most tainted, and will fiercely defend those under its protection. It is determined, and as such very stubborn.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Great One Sheet
Name: Anzerkime
Core: Fear
Appearance: Anzerkime is the name for a collection of fears which, given shape in Anzerkime's body, make up a gestalt whole. Each flavor of fear becomes an element of Anzerkime, and each remains it's own separate element. Like oil and water, the disparent parts of Anzerkime do not mix, but instead intermingle until the small bits of one become hard to distinguish until it once again settles. While their form shifts towards the fear which composes most their body, their body is that of a dripping oil shadow given form. When fear of death grows strongest, he appears skeletal, for spiders, as one, and so on, but always that slick sick oily body.
Personality: Anzerkime is erratic. They are unusual in their methods and meddlesome in affairs in which they do not belong. As there is typically fear in any conflict or challenge, to Anzerkime, most affairs are simply a matter of choosing a side.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The good news: everyone is in!
The bad news: there are a lot of you!

Lethality protocols may or may not be enforced in response to divine overpopulation.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

Name: Gagandil
Core: Solidarity
Appearance: A being of blue light and one Million eyes.
Personality: Aiding those in need WHO are in dire situations, balancing the whole. At Times proactive at Times reacting.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Can you link to the discord?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile