Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Crystal Sphere (Godgame) [10/12]  (Read 5747 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Sphere (Godgame) [10/12]
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2020, 11:46:44 am »

((All 12 have posted))
Nuh-uh!

I ended up passing out after medicating, and before writing, I needed it. If I don't get anything done after work today. Feel free to permanently kill me off. I would deserve it.

Sorry again, I'll endeavour to be more timely.
I found your post delightful to read, but you are dead due to unrelated reasons involving risky actions you undertook.  :(

Sign-ups open for Radiant Realms or below! (Dead players are allowed to re-join.  ;) )
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 01:58:02 pm by Demonic Spoon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2020, 12:36:11 pm »

Back, back you vile mists. You are not welcome harbinger of the outside. No darkness exists! I am you, you art I. I shall overtake you. Not happening! Joy and happiness, not gloom and hunger!All that is you shall be consumed and I shall rise anew. As it should be. No! It shall not!

A battle rages between the hungering mists and the joyous clouds. Tenebris est geminae seeks the power of his twin.
As a result, Levis est geminae's Action is tied up in combat against her Twin's Action.

Tenebris' Action: Consume the Light- Tenebris is attempting to devour Levis' power as a god, as well as get back it's own half.
Levis' Action: Beat the Darkness- Levis is attempting to beat Tenebris' power back down, maintaining her hold on their power.

The darkness does not exist. Decree: Levis uses her decree to repair the Throneworld with Cloudseas and Cloudstone.
Cloudseas are made of clouds that have not fully turned to water. Their soft and fluffy form leaves bodies more buoyant than normal water, and is easier to move in for some reason. Left outside the Cloudseas, they eventually sublimate to water.
Cloudstone is a malleble material which can be cut and shaped by hand, pressed together to compress it, and has a large number of uses and colors. Very light normally, it will replace the minerals that were taken, and serve as the Ore the people can use. Perhaps most important, it is made of solidified clouds, but it is not made of water, but solid cloud. A very strange material that ignores logic.

Due to Tenebris' influence, Darkseas teaming with it's energy exist in pockets, appearing and disappearing like storms. As does Darkcloud Ore form this way, a crystalline mass filled with electrical energy made from clouds.

"The Crown is repaired, stable. And so much flfufyness now too. Whole stretches of Cloudseas are now on the surface. So pretty, I knew this place needed oceans of clouds!"
It needs more destruction. Life without death is boring.
No one asked you, you non-existent thing! Life and Joy are all that is, and no shame in that!
The fighting continues.

Tldr. Actions are mostly them fighting for control, so actions are ending up mixed. And Decrees in this case.
[Tenebris' half o Gemini for GM]
Name: Tenebris est geminae
Sphere: Nox- "Dark"
Constellation: Corona Australis- "Gemini"
Temperament and Humours: Gloomy, full of hunger.
Goals: Devour the Light as it devoured the Dark and take it's place as the one God.(Laze about watching things happen.) Twisted twins aren't they. Then again, Levis started it.
Vice: Anapatrāpya - Lack of "Propriety"
Virtue: Quies- "Repose, Calmness"

Of note to that sheet, Tenebris is very calm. At eating, sleeping, creating. And at causing gloom. A look at the other half. They don't get along very well. Introvert and Extrovert. Their Vices are pretty simular though.

And please no joining as my half, I have plans for development when the second sphere is gained.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2020, 06:25:15 pm »

Can Eschara try crashing into the Invader Moon again, hopefully sending it completely through back to where it came? Or can orbit not be directly changed?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2020, 06:40:34 pm »

Can Eschara try crashing into the Invader Moon again, hopefully sending it completely through back to where it came? Or can orbit not be directly changed?

I would suggest not, there is a veil you'd pierce. Which would be fine with me, given I'm in Ovum Lux and Ferrous is outside. (Come back inside already, it's dangerous outside.)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2020, 07:23:01 pm »

Don't go back in the egg, it's a trap.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2020, 07:28:41 pm »

I mean, it failed to catch you, so it's not much of one. There also aren't any Resplendent Worlds in the Ovum Lux, they can't fit in. I will neither confirm nor deny it being a trap though.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2020, 11:47:47 pm »

Moving a moon that grossly is beyond a Radiant Realm, though you could try for something more subtle

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2020, 09:21:00 pm »

Jingle Bells Ferrous Smells, Nature is a girl~ oh what fun we will have, when upday comes today~ hey!~
Oh~ Jingle Bell Levis swells Nocturne plays for thee~ End of days, light does fade, matter of night's way~ hey!~
Jingle bells rainbows fell Metal rise anew, extinction says seals are dead and so are you~ hey~(repeat until next turn.)

(1 player left to post. Here's a song as a preview song by Levis/Tenebris. Those two decrees from the beginning of the game may be coming into play.)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 09:34:53 pm by TricMagic »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2020, 09:23:18 pm »

Have we even had a pink sun since you descended?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2020, 09:29:21 pm »

By decree it is my light that nurtures life. What form it takes doesn't mean as much as the fact it's a decree every much as your law of no-flesh. But we'll see when the ham is done, a lot is being done in my area of sight..

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2020, 11:23:23 pm »

If I descend, will the Peach Moon still exist?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2020, 11:32:10 pm »

Yes.

Didn't you descend right before throwing it?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2020, 11:34:19 pm »

Fair enough, just good to double check

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2020, 12:45:12 am »

If I descend, will the Peach Moon still exist?
Yes.
Descend, taking the form of a jellyfish with kelp tentacles and a glowing top, leaving behind the Litfish, sentient creatures that look like glowing fish of various types with tentacles. The eggs remain inside the female until they hatch then exit. Young Litfish will stay with their mother until they are old enough to have children, at which point they will spread out in search of mates. Litfish are omnivorous. When one dies, their memories are transferred to the nearest Litfish
((Is this too much specificity? If so, tell me and I will edit accordingly))
Being specific about your remnants is fine, so this is fine.  :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 01:12:05 am by Demonic Spoon »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2020, 01:03:30 am »

Need I mention their sentience too or is that implied since in the OP it mentions remnants being sentient?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7