Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27

Author Topic: Final Fantasy Emblem on Forums (IC thread)  (Read 25423 times)

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy Emblem on Forums (IC thread)
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2020, 08:42:00 pm »

Indeed, it was risky and Claus knew it. It was certainly a stupid and dangerous task... but if he weren't the type to go after stupid and dangerous tasks, then he wouldn't be here in the first place.

"Oh, I'll think of some kind of excuse if we get caught. It's not like we'd be freeing the Lucid Crystal after all—... and if you don't want to put yourself at risk I don't mind going alone. This is just a once in a lifetime opportunity...! I don't know if I'd ever get a chance like this again."

Unlurking Sentinel

• Bay Watcher
  • 6e 6f 74 20 61 20 72 6f 62 6f 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2020, 10:29:41 pm »

After the five human prisoners entered the dungeon chamber, the soldiers carrying Ivoh'to's cage uncarefully threw it in before shutting the door closed. The cage briefly tumbled down the stairs before landing on its side. And shortly thereafter, the soft ticking stopped, and another small noise could be heard. The noise didn't seem to be coming from the door... but from the room itself?
"Be sure not to give her too much trouble, if you value your lives." And with a soft chuckle, the patrol left the prisoners alone altogether.
01101110 01101111 01110000 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100110 01101001 01101110 01101001 01110100 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100

Final Fantasy Emblem on Forums

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2020, 10:36:46 pm »

Viverna shook her head slightly.

"No. I will come with." She stopped, uncertain of whether she should share the remainder of her thoughts. Viverna had no wish for Claus to endanger himself, and she knew that her presence would be more of a risk to him than he realized. . . but she was also not keen on simply letting the being languish in prison. If it turned out that Coris was correct in imprisoning it, then, well, she could always fall back on her original purpose.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2020, 11:09:50 pm »

The cat had a feeling the guard would toss him in there. He expected as much from his time in the lab and the way they treated him there. Right as soon as he felt the jolt of being thrown, the cat formed a shell of hardened ice around himself forming an almost orb like shape in the cage and latching himself to its floor so he wouldn't rattle around and hit the walls. As the cage rattled down the stairs the cat was relatively safe within his cocoon, save for the motion sickness due to the twirling around. Once the cage came to a halt he broke free from his protection with tiny little ice sparkles following before slowly regaining his bearings and shaking his head. Noticing the cage was now on its side, it is no longer comfortable to sit in. "Ugh, perfect..." He heads for the cage door and places his paw where the keyhole is located. Slowly, ice begins to take form in the key hole as Ivoh'to took note when the rivets of the lock were all pushed with the correct amount of force before making a claw grip and unlocking his cage door. Walking out of the cage, he pushed it over into its correct position before nudging it into the corner of the room. Finally, he went back into the cage, closed the door and made a small little snow bed to lie and get comfortable in. He took no efforts to hide this from anyone, nor spoke a word through the entire process.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2020, 11:21:08 pm »

Not feeling like getting hit again, Lenn'art had stayed quiet throughout their short trip to the new cell. That is, until the guard had most definitely left.
"So what did you lot do to get thrown in here exactly? You don't have the look of thieves or bandits. And you don't look like anyone worth making up a charge... Well, most of you at least."
He looks over the group again, eyeing the blonde woman in particular.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2020, 11:26:52 pm »

Claus looked quite pleased at this turn of events— like Viverna might have possibly said no to him.

"Very well! Then I will go start preparations... if only I were a little more adept in that magic, I could try making us invisible... but oh well, that's not a possibility. I'm sure we'll be fine— I have myriad excuses if we get caught."

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2020, 11:42:43 pm »

Blodeuyn was more then annoyed at getting smacked again. And made a silent promise to herself to shot the guard that did on her escape.

Walking into the cell like she was told she watch as the cat was tossed in worrying a bit that I might be hurt. Though that concern was quickly lost as she watch it casually make ice and free itself from the cage. Finding the culprit that made her scream with cold. Waiting until the cat layed back down in the cage she moved over to the cage and picked it up and started to swing it around with the cat still in it.

"So your the one who thought they where soo cleaver making me scream." she said wickedly to the cat in the cage as she started tossing the cage up in the air.

She contuined to do so as the man who was called a pirate spoke.
"I don't know I'm just a cute adorable girl who those idiots can't even tell isn't a dwarf." she said giving a cheecky smile as she tossed the caged cat up in the air more.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2020, 11:58:00 pm »

The cat was caught off guard when the tiny girl picked up the cage, which was followed by some surprised yelps. He didn't expect to be able to toss this thing around either, and after all that effort to prevent something like this. However, it didn't take too long for the cat to find a moment to get some footing in his cage. As Blodeuyn was grabbing the cage on its way down and before she could toss it up once more she would be met with a small clang as the still unlocked door bursts open and the sky blue cat leaps out and lands right on the girl's face. He then digs his hind legs in and jumping up off of it as hard as he could. Afterwards he made an ice shelf on the wall just high enough to be out of reach. He then starts licking his paw and cleaning himself to fix his now messed up fur.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2020, 12:07:56 am »

Blodeuyn let out an "Oof" as the cat use her as a spring board.
"Get back down here you little beast." she said jumping a little at the cat before finally just picking up the now empty cage and tossing it at the cat's ice shelf.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2020, 12:29:26 am »

Eyeing the girl going for the cage, Ivoh'to readied himself to leap to the side and make another ice platform to stand on. He noticed that his first, and very thinner shelf began to crack after being struck by the cage. The metal box then landed on the ground with few clangs following after. If he were still on it, I'm sure it would've shattered from his weight. Therefore, he made his new one a bit thicker than the last to prevent that from happening. However, instead of retaliating against the girl he puffed up his tail and hissed at the gunner as if to signal her to quit it.

Unlurking Sentinel

• Bay Watcher
  • 6e 6f 74 20 61 20 72 6f 62 6f 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2020, 12:58:39 am »

"Would you quiet down over there?"

The voice out of nowhere was certainly startling to those faint of heart. It came from the direction of the motionless body against the wall...

"..."
"Don't make me come over there and shut you up myself. I was hoping to get some rest when they threw you in."
01101110 01101111 01110000 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100110 01101001 01101110 01101001 01110100 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100

Final Fantasy Emblem on Forums

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2020, 02:37:58 am »

Djedre has remained silent for most of the transfer, remaining in her stoic shell and obediently entering the cell. She allowed herself to relax her stiff composure only after the door was closed and the guard had left, slumping onto the floor and looking at said floor.
Having company at least made it better than what would have awaited her at home back then.
She offered little surprise to the cat freeing himself from the door. After all, he showed his proficiency with ice in the forest. Although she expected him to break a frozen lock instead of lockpicking it with his strange powers. As she looked at the prison door, she wondered.

The pirate then spoke. This was probably the most reasonable question, given they'll be spending quite some time together now. One needs to know what the capabilities of a criminal are if they share the same room.
"I gave my word that I will bring Noah, the boy, back into town. We found him in the woods, the Lucid Crystal having fused with him. After we fended off groups of monsters, a group of soldiers came along and... they didn't make it sound like Noah would remain safe under their watch, so I was in their way."

Then, the antics of a cat and a girl trying to pose as cute. She couldn't help but smile at it. It definitely wouldn't get too boring in here.

The sudden voice startled her and she looked to the body of the old woman. She wasn't expecting her to still be alive, much less her having a clear voice, considering the state of her body.
"Ah! I'm terribly sorry for the ruckus, Madam!"

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2020, 03:00:00 am »

Getting a better look at the old woman certainly spooked the cat. Though, I doubt an old coot like that can start running up walls anyhow. "Not my fault this pipsqueak is also a tiny devil! I mean, who just starts throwing someone around like that? She messed up my precious fur too..." He wanted to ask what happened to her face, though now is probably not a good time.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2020, 07:59:28 am »

"Perhaps you shouldn't play tricks so quickly."
 Arnvidar has been simply ignoring the fact that the man is a cat for now, though such would likely come up later. No need to question it until the situation improved.

"Arnvidar. I was simply travelling to get a better grasp of the world. From the clothing, I'd grasp you are from Evrae, one of the Clans."

Arnvidar's head turns to speak to the one in the corner. Unlike the others, he didn't react, mostly due to thinking a dead prisoner wouldn't be warned against or left in the cell. Though she has seen better days.

"I am wondering why you yourself are locked up. And if you would happen to know what that sound is."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 08:02:12 am by TricMagic »

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2020, 08:21:30 am »

: "Tch, could the two of you not squabble over your petty grievances already? If we're going to spend the rest of our lives rotting away in this cramped cell, we might as well not waste our strength with this...childishness."
Akira let out another sigh afterwards, as he very quickly realized that neither of them were terribly likely to listen to him, and leans back against the wall.
: "For better or worse, mostly worse, I came with the wannabe knight over here, neither of us took to kindly to the Corisians making a sport of punting a little child around with maces, even if the boy had a damned lucid crystal controlling his movements."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27