Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The House of Hazards RPG (IC)  (Read 2987 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: The House of Hazards RPG (IC)
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 03:39:19 pm »

"Did someone saw what type of snake bit this gentleman?" She cried. "If we can determine what type serpent it is we might be able to save him."

"Sum Azoya leafem. Lem afield."

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2020, 07:30:52 pm »

"Did someone saw what type of snake bit this gentleman?" She cried. "If we can determine what type serpent it is we might be able to save him."

"Sum Azoya leafem. Lem afield."
"Can someone translate what he said for me?" She requested.

"Goddamn it, it looks like I had no other choice but to try suck out the venom." She thought. " A minute wasted will be the end of this guy, come to think of it, despite all the commotion, no one came down and greet them, it seems that this house is truly abandoned, plus the floor is creaking, there might be basement underneath."

"Can someone check the upper floors for medicine?" She asked, while tightening the bandage around the snake bite. When all was set, without a second of hesitation, Scarlet started sucking out the venom out of the Doctor's wounds.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2020, 01:11:58 am »

Player crouch besides Scarlet. Pulling the knife and looking around.

The bot guy is on defensive state and will pull the gun once hostile is detected.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2020, 01:01:59 am »

Mustard took a step back and reassessing the situation while shouting "STANDING ATTACK". He then let his ability [BAN STAB] out before another enemy attack commence. After seeing the snake bitten the guy besides him. He then chase after the snake that was hiding inside the cupboard and let his stand [BAN STAB] to destroy wherever the snake is slithering away right now while shouting "BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN"

After mustard's attack ends he then pose himself to showoff his standing ability to the opposing enemy

« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:04:37 am by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2020, 04:41:25 pm »

Turn 2.

Tri hurries towards Dr. Unpleasant, dagger in hand and motioning to chop off the wounded bit before the venom spreads. Before the chopping could commence, Scarlet immediately runs to Dr. Unpleasant and starts bandaging the wound.

Dr. Unpleasant waves his candelabra as a warning to any oncoming surgeons that would try to cut off a piece of him, deterring Tri from approaching any closer. Dr. Unpleasant then looks around and tries to find the snake, while cooperating with Scarlet as she inspects the wound. Dr. Unpleasant is soon able to locate the snake, which was now nestled within the shadows of one of the open cupboards, peering at the travelers tauntingly as they scrambled to deal with the venom it had injected into its victim.

Tri then says something to Scarlet in an unknown language, which she isn't able to understand as she asks for a translation, but noone else seems to speak the language either. Scarlet soon decides that she has no choice but to try and suck the venom out of Dr. Unpleasant's wound, a maneuver that she is experienced with, but is by no means a guaranteed success. Without another moment wasted, she puts her mouth to the wound and begins trying to extract the venom.

Meanwhile, Player crouches beside Scarlet, looking around with his knife and gun at the ready. Suddenly, a flurry of shadows dash across the ground to the south, as Player immediately points his gun to the source of the movement and sees the tail end of a group of rats scurrying across the floor. He relaxes a bit, but continues being vigilant.

Soon after, Scarlet finishes sucking out the venom, spitting out the extracted substance without harm to herself. She is however only able to extract part of the venom, as some of it had already seeped too deep into the wound. This partial removal would likely slow the progress of the venom and its symptoms, but would not totally remedy Dr. Unpleasant's condition. Dr. Unpleasant continues to feel the impact of the venom in his body, though a good deal less so than before.

Mustard takes a step back and reassesses the situation while announcing "STANDING ATTACK". He then goes after the snake that was inside the cupboard, utilizing his [BAN STAB] ability while shouting "BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!" The snake deftly dodges around Mustard's hand stabs, and soon the bottom of the cupboard collapses from damage, allowing the snake to escape back into the crevices of the kitchen woodwork and leaving Mustard with bruised hands.

In the meantime, Tri had been walking around the room listening for loose floorboards which could be pried up with their dagger. Tri soon finds one such floorboard in the southeast part of the room, and pries it up, opening a small gap into the pitch blackness below. The knocking sound that had been coming from underneath had now stopped completely, and the only audible noise was the burning of the flames nearby.

The downed Lauren soon gets up and looks around in a strange way. He then mysteriously walks through the west doorway and disappears into the darkness.

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2020, 05:58:43 pm »

Keep prying at floorboards using the dagger for leverage, until a path downwards is opened.

"Enternen jiuniun?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2020, 07:23:22 am »

"Thank you...    for...  helping me."
Grab one of whatever kind of knife was in the drawer, then move away from the snake infested cabinets and go look at the statue.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2020, 11:50:50 am »

"I was for sure i was using my standing attack and use air to punch the cupboards but apparently my hand is doing the work instead of my ability"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2020, 04:22:52 pm »

"Enternen. Ha."

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2020, 11:39:10 am »

Player stick to Scarlet and jumps several times in front of her.
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2020, 07:31:44 am »

Despite all the noise and commotion, Scarlet has yet to see any response from the home owners assuming this place isn't abandoned. However, if this place is truly abandoned, she doesn't have the slightest idea as to why, not to mention, the place was well lit when they arrived there.

"You should not move around that much," she said with a soft tone to the man she just helped. "I don't think you are in the clear yet so if its possible you should avoid doing extreme activities to prevent the venom from spreading quickly in your bloodstream."

Scarlet tightened the tourniquet and moved towards the stairs, "I'll find something that can remedy your situation. Anyone want to go with me above, just follow me."

Before climbing up stairs she turned around one final time and passive-aggressively said, "and please don't destroy any more things as I am away."

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2020, 07:12:53 am »

Turn 3.

Tri continues prying at the floorboards, using their dagger for leverage. The gap on the floor becomes bigger as more floorboards are pried up, and soon there is a sizable opening leading to the level below. It's dark underneath, but there seems to be something shiny on the floor. Taking a closer look, it appears to be... a chest full of gold!

Dr. Unpleasant moves away from the snake infested cabinets and goes to look at the strange statue. It appears to be some kind of twisted amalgamation of bizarre forms and limb-like protrusions, hauntingly symmetrical in its towering stature. Parts of it seem to resemble freakish faces, or perhaps the statue just has a knack for invoking pareidolia. In any case, one would have to wonder what sort of unstable mind constructed the object, and for what purpose.

Player sticks close to Scarlet, jumping several times in front of her. The sound of Player's boots hitting the floor echoes across the hollow flooring, but is seemingly met with no response from below.

Scarlet soon decides to search upstairs. She ascends the dusty staircase, soon finding herself in a dark hallway on the upper floor. The place looks run-down, with dust and cobwebs growing everywhere. A few doors can be seen along the hallway, one of them half open. The right of the hallway leads around a shadowy corner with a flickering lamp guiding the way, and the left of the hallway leads into total darkness. Just beneath the seeming stillness of the environment, strange murmurs and muffled speech can be heard coming from somewhere.

Back downstairs, Player suddenly hears a light tapping sound coming from the ground just under him. He looks down to investigate the floor, but everything seems normal... until he sees, just behind the crevices in the floorboards, a pair of eyes staring straight at him from the other side. The eyes, seemingly human, soon retract back into the darkness of the basement.

Meanwhile, Mustard Frank seems a bit confused about something as he examines his bruised hands.

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2020, 08:12:16 am »

Carefully open the northwest doorway and look inside without going inside, once it looks safe to enter go in.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2020, 07:13:24 am »

"Hello?" Scarlet softly called.

Despite the spooky murmurs, no one seems to answer.

"I am sorry that we trespassed your lovely home," she slowly walked towards the left door. "We didn't mean to enter uninvited," she held the doorknob, "I hope you don't mind..." She turned the doorknob and checked the room at the left.

he goes on and check

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2020, 09:29:20 am »

Mustard tracks the enemy by not using standing power. He put his body on the floor and start to sniff any suspicious smell where its not the same as the other participants in the room. He marches towards wherever he can track the smell while rolling himself on the floor continuously
Pages: 1 [2] 3