Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Heroes of Nobelian Kingdom OOC Thread! RECRUITMENT OPEN (for test game)  (Read 2877 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This character takes very heavy elements from a certain real-life restaurant founder, but also does use some entirely fictional events.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 02:26:48 pm by Powder Miner »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

"GREETINGS, HONORABLE BATTLE-BROTHERS AND BATTLE-SISTERS."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

This character takes very heavy elements from a certain real-life restaurant founder, but also does use some entirely fictional events.

...is quite good.

...that means you're in!

"GREETINGS, HONORABLE BATTLE-BROTHERS AND BATTLE-SISTERS."

You're in, mostly because it will be hilarious to read about tought-as-nails Ültramarine getting hugged by Uwu-child.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Frank (click to show/hide)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

I'm analyzing the effectiveness of all classes in various roles:

Single-target Damage (PICK): The ability to deal damage to a single target, duh. Doom ailment is also included in this, but I usually skip over other DOTs.
AOE Damage (AOE): The ability to clear large amounts of mooks in a single turn.
Single-target Disruption (DIS): The ability to lock down a single enemy and prevent them from going out of control.
Crowd Control (CC): The ability to debuff large amounts of mooks at the same time.
Tanking (TANK): The ability to not die, mostly by resisting damage.
Self Sufficience (SELF): The ability to buff or heal oneself in various ways.
Support (SUPP): The ability to buff and heal the rest of the party in various ways.
AP Generation (APG): Probably the most important, the ability to use abilities. Don't let the name fool you, I take into account skill costs and AOE is heavily linked with it.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 06:35:46 am by Solymr »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Posting to remember this when I get back from work today
Love, scriver~

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Spoiler:  Frank (click to show/hide)

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T NOTICE TILL NOW ;<;

Personally I would name any weed-indulging Sage as Ganjalf, but that's just me.

I see nothing wrong with the sheet itself. Yer in!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: V.O.L.T.A.I.R.E (Versatile Obeisant Learning Tactical Autonomous Insurrection Robot, Enhanced) (scriver)

Class: ROBO
Likes: Gardening, Plants, Beetles and cute bugs, Veggies, Cooking, Hash Brown Supreme (Consumable), Friendship, and Mass Destruction
Dislikes: Aphids, Social Conflict, Mega Donut (Consumable), Computer bugs, Long loading times
Backstory: Voltaire was the single prototype for a new kind of R.O.B.O designed by the evil Dr. Sleibnitz for the purpose of creating his Perfect World (through extreme violence). The mad roboticist's plans were foiled by HoNK agents and the prototype recovered and put to use in the defense of Nobelia. Dr Sleibnitz himself escaped justice.

Voltaire is a mostly humanoid, large-legged digitrade robot with a large smiley-face screen for a head. His massive arsenal of weapons and tools is either fitted to their arms or can be folded in and out of his torso as necessary. He is coloured in deep blue to have a calming, reassuring impact on bystanders while obliterating the enemy dispensing justice.

Voltaire has not been active for long and is still learning about the world, having spent most of his life prior to HoNK in a robotics lab. He is friendly, inquisitive, and optimistic, but deeply fears upsetting or disappointing people and sometimes prefers to just be alone with his plants. He doesn't need to eat himself, but enjoys practicing culinary destruction for others. As he is getting know the world around him he also spends a lot of time pondering and discovering himself and what he thinks and feels, trying to come to terms with his destructive nature and aligning his new purpose as a guardian with his original programming. He is looking forward to cause massive damage in the name of HoNK, Peace, and Justice.
Love, scriver~

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Nice acronym and nice sheetu.

You're in, scriver!
SigFlags!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I first made a sheet for a gyrocopter pilot named Amelia Arnhertz but then I saw the name was already taken by another character (and double naming is a giant no no) so I changed it to Bedalia Arnhertz, but it didn't feel the same (but hey I guess it's good to have a backup). So I started over and made Mr Voltaire (originally Robospierre) today. Anyway I was wondering if robos could consume consumables, but I'll take your not mentioning about that as a yes :D

You'll just have to be happy I didn't put one of the ones I have to use for (hp restoring with side effect) as a dislike ;)

(Also Ganjalf is a great name)
Love, scriver~

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Please remember that you shouldn't be posting UNLESS the GM explicitly mentions you/your player character! Paradoxes are bad!!

scriver >:V

It's first time so of course imma forgive and forget, but please follow the rules.
SigFlags!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh! Pardon the mistake -- I assumed posts-to-watch were exempt. I will go away now
Love, scriver~

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile

Is the registration still ongoing?
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

It is forever open.
SigFlags!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome the HoNK OOC Thread
Any time of year
You can find it here
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 [2] 3