Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: [SG] You are a rebel group in an Orwellian state  (Read 7481 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] You are a rebel group in an Orwellian state
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2020, 09:50:01 am »

Search for (and hopefully find) the weakest joints in our base. Once we do that, gather some construction materials from bombed-out shells and whatnot. Once we do that, attempt to reinforce said weak joints with said construction materials.
((Is this too much in one "turn"/whatever you call it?))
I think it could be summed up as Reinforce weak points in our base with materials from nearby bombed out buildings
and I +1 that.
+1 We shall make this basement our Fortress of Solitude Resistance!
+1 because this is the only non-suicidal action.
+1

Petition to Criticize Government Through Protest
Name:                                                 Home Address:S
-U
-S
-P
-I
-O
-U
-S
-R
-E
-Q
-U
-E
-S
-T
-F
-O
-U
-N
-D

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2020, 11:05:39 am »

Suspious Request Found
it's over

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2020, 11:27:30 am »

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2020, 07:36:21 pm »

So we should probably figure out a way to distribute information to the masses without getting caught.  Leaflets or a radio or something?

If most of the military is brainwashed I guess we could also try and replace the military communication system and officer corps, but that would be a long term goal.  They don't need to know we are a different master, we tell them the other guys are rebels not us.

We cant keep relying on dedicated comrades like evictedsaint.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2020, 07:58:05 pm »

Search for (and hopefully find) the weakest joints in our base. Once we do that, gather some construction materials from bombed-out shells and whatnot. Once we do that, attempt to reinforce said weak joints with said construction materials.
I think it could be summed up as Reinforce weak points in our base with materials from nearby bombed out buildings
and I +1 that.
this isn’t voting again, just bringing the bolded suggestion to the new
So we should probably figure out a way to distribute information to the masses without getting caught.  Leaflets or a radio or something?

If most of the military is brainwashed I guess we could also try and replace the military communication system and officer corps, but that would be a long term goal.  They don't need to know we are a different master, we tell them the other guys are rebels not us.

Agree with the distributing information, but we’re going to need resources first.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2020, 08:01:01 pm »

and I +1 that.

Agree with the distributing information, but we’re going to need resources first.

IM READY LETS GO ROB THAT BANK!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2020, 04:02:31 am »

and I +1 that.

Not a smart idea for our first action, we want to at least in the start that our public actions would be against the government, like robbing a state facility.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2020, 09:11:57 am »

Sorry I had run out of ideas so the update had to be delayed. I'm updating tomorrow. For real.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2020, 10:12:20 am »

and I +1 that.

Not a smart idea for our first action, we want to at least in the start that our public actions would be against the government, like robbing a state facility.
Agreed. Let’s not rob banks. The suggestion is simply to find weak spots in our building, and use parts of other burned out and abandoned buildings to facilitate repairs.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2020, 11:57:51 am »

We should make a facebook page calling people to action! We can each sign in and comment our support on the page, letting people know that revolution is coming!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2020, 12:01:15 pm »

We should make a facebook page calling people to action! We can each sign in and comment our support on the page, letting people know that revolution is coming!
You either don’t see the danger in this course of action or you do see it and are attempting to subvert us

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2020, 12:03:38 pm »

Ah, No one commit to actions on facebook, and doing so would just be a wasto of resouces, you can start and manage one if you want, we would join if it goes somewhere.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2020, 12:33:35 pm »

Ah, No one commit to actions on facebook, and doing so would just be a wasto of resouces, you can start and manage one if you want, we would join if it goes somewhere.
Assuming the superstates formed approximately a few decades before 1984, then Facebook would likely never be made in the first place.
it's over

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2020, 12:52:03 pm »

Motion to evict evictedSaint from proceedings.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2020, 01:01:03 pm »

Motion to evict evictedSaint from proceedings.
Motion Accepted. evictedSaint’s suggestions seem very suspicious, I suspect evictedSaint to be a spy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7