Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Goblin snatchers  (Read 761 times)

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
Goblin snatchers
« on: May 31, 2020, 05:54:54 pm »

Has anyone seen goblin snatchers in 47.nn? I haven't since 43.nn or 44.nn.
Quote from: dragdeler
There is something to be said about, if the stakes are as high, maybe reconsider your certitudes. One has to be aggressively allistic to feel entitled to be able to trust. But it won't happen to me, my bit doesn't count etc etc... Just saying, after my recent experiences I couldn't trust the public if I wanted to. People got their risk assessment neurons rotten and replaced with game theory. Folks walk around like fat turkeys taunting the world to slaughter them.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Goblin snatchers
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 05:59:15 pm »

I have. And a quick browse of What's Going on in Your Fortress suggests that others have too in 47.04.

I'm playing in a modded world with several snatcher civs though, so there's generally more of them about than you might find in a typical vanilla world.

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
Re: Goblin snatchers
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 06:04:26 pm »

This is good.
Quote from: dragdeler
There is something to be said about, if the stakes are as high, maybe reconsider your certitudes. One has to be aggressively allistic to feel entitled to be able to trust. But it won't happen to me, my bit doesn't count etc etc... Just saying, after my recent experiences I couldn't trust the public if I wanted to. People got their risk assessment neurons rotten and replaced with game theory. Folks walk around like fat turkeys taunting the world to slaughter them.