How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 52539 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2020, 09:55:56 pm »

Sir Talis stays quiet for now, waiting to see how Gloneich reacts.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2020, 02:15:54 pm »

Some of you haven’t posted an action yet. I’ll give those people until Thursday afternoon to post or the turn commences without them

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2020, 08:34:41 am »

Brew the long awaited tea

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2020, 09:03:46 am »

SCREAM, GRAB DOUGH FROM FREEZER, THROW IT AT OVEN AND TURN ON       
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2020, 07:45:42 am »

((Is Gloneich going to post an action?))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2020, 05:21:27 pm »

((Well regardless of whether Gloneich acts or not, I will post the next turn on Sunday for sure. Any objections?))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2020, 05:39:39 pm »

((No objections from me))

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2020, 05:40:14 pm »

If Gloinech doesn't answer Grozhar will walk past the probably frozen in fear Gnoll and attack the Ogre camp.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2020, 03:10:16 am »

(I do not object to this.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2020, 09:33:48 am »

(No objections from me either.)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2020, 04:05:07 pm »

Drain the signals leaving their phone, them them. All their knowledge, strength, and lifeforce.

(2v3) You reach out with whatever you’re using to sap energy like that, but the opposing group notices the danger and trip over each other in haste as they run away.

"I came here for the price in these Ogres heads. I could add an extra gnoll head to the request or you could win yourself some extra money" Grozhar says showcasing his axe "what will it be?"

Grozhar will offer Gloneich the choice between betraying the Ogres for a share of the loot and reward or fighting right here and now

If Gloinech doesn't answer Grozhar will walk past the probably frozen in fear Gnoll and attack the Ogre camp.
Sir Talis stays quiet for now, waiting to see how Gloneich reacts.

Gloneich seems unable to comprehend the dilemma he’s in, and is left scratching his head as Grozhar walks past him and into the cave, with the snake keeping watch on the gnoll

There’s about three ogres here. Let’s see how it goes.
(2v5) The blade of your ax slams down to the left of the nearest target, who snatches up a giant mallet and swings it at your head with such impressive speed and reflexes that you don’t have time to react and are sent tumbling into the wall. The other two ogres just sit back and laugh.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm the purple crow. While the darkness is unexpected, it might also hinder others as well, so you might still be able to do the plan. I might be able to help
Check how well I can see in the darkness

(4) Your eyesight is actually decent in the dark.
(5) The human understands this time and promises you a gift for your offer to help, but he will have to pay the hospital bill for his son first. Something about an organ transplant?

Use Multichromatic Hue to gain the power Alter Hue, which can change an object's properties.

Explore space for anything interesting.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)

Have fun with that new ability.

(6) Well lookie here: an airplane in space has crossed your path before you could begin hoping to find anything.

Use the power outage to my advantage and escape with my ill gotten goods, then go to a pawn shop and look for a rifle.

(5) You escape as planned: with no pursuers
(6) It seems the rifles are on a clearance sale at the pawn shop. They’re literally just handing them out right now.

Yay! A map! Let's turn over the captives and stolen plans to the Proper Authorities (for a reward, of course), then deliver our passengers to that beach planet, Es Tee Dee V.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

[/quote]

(4) one of those Empire battle ships shows up sure enough. You turn over the captives and the plans, and you get to witness some embarrassment showing on some of their faces at your success, which might only be because they suffered a recent hefty defeat at the hands of some furry tribal critters. They give you one million space credits and leave without saying a word.

With this new map, you confidently fly to your destination, passing by an interesting multi chromatic bird, and land next to a beach, making sure everyone gets off safely.

Vuth manages to stand up now (but how stable is he? you'll be the judge o' that) and attempts to pursue the walking mushroom, having seen the Druids not manage anything. He also asks one of the Druids what, exactly, this walking mushroom is.

(3) You stand up a bit shakily and wander into the forest.
(5) Apparently they’re so convinced about this walking mushroom being some sort of destructive being that there’s a whole tale about it, which involves this village having used to be a city until it came and released so many spores it was like a nuke went off, killing 80% of the inhabitants and swamping the whole area in mushrooms. The shrooms have been weeded out but the damage has been done. Of course, as this tale took place over two centuries ago, it’s likely not the same creature as that one.

Brew the long awaited tea

You sift through your storage and find some old herbs. (6) The tea turns out fantastic regardless.

SCREAM, GRAB DOUGH FROM FREEZER, THROW IT AT OVEN AND TURN ON       

(2) Little more than a whisper comes out.
(3) You some of the dough out in your haste, leaving some chunks left in the freezer and...
(3) throw it at a wall next to the stove, where it splatters and sticks

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2020, 04:20:50 pm »

Attack with the Axe again Split the Ogre head in two
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2020, 05:15:41 pm »

((Character sheet reworked slightly. Hopefully Caaw's powers should be more clear now. If you have any issue with any of it, do let me know.))

With a faint crack, the space which a blue bird occupies appears on the beaches of... *sigh* Ess Tee Dee V. It looks around at the passengers having a relaxing break, and then caws rudely.

Follow that spaceplane to its destination. Once there, observe the ocean planet for any interesting properties. What kind of flora and fauna can be found here?

Perch near the gambling space animal and listen if for if it coughs up any interesting intel.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:08:28 pm by Egan_BW »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2020, 05:43:27 pm »

Sneak up to the ogre attacking Grozhar, climb up him, and bite his eye when he goes for the kill.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2020, 05:48:14 pm »

Go to the highest point in the city and drain radio waves there to cause a dead zone in the entire city.(Frying whatever towers are nearby due to the draw.)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 08:25:39 am by TricMagic »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28