How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 52556 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2020, 09:45:50 am »

((To Sir Tail’s mind sharer, Enemy Post: Garter snakes do actually have venom. They just don’t produce enough to harm humans, which is why we thought they were non venomous for a long time. It doesn’t change actions of course, just thought it would be interesting to know))

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2020, 01:37:52 pm »

((That's why I described his bite as "borderline-harmless", rather than actually harmless. Garters are one of my favorite snakes. Also, his name isn't Sir Tail, it's Sir Talis. The scientific name for a common garter snake is Thamnophis "sirtalis". It is interesting though, thanks for sharing.))
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2020, 07:05:24 pm »

((Since we’re on the topic and just to be clear, did I read correctly that garter snakes absorb poison to make themselves poisonous?))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2020, 07:12:48 pm »

((A newt they eat can have, and is resistant to, tetrodotoxin, which thegarter snake is also resistant to. Eating this newt allows them to absorb said tetrodotoxins into their body, so yes))

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2020, 08:43:45 am »

Spoiler: Gloneich (click to show/hide)

Gloneich would like to break a bottle over the head of the goat to make sure it's knocked out. If knocked out, he then picks up the goat and tucks him inside his bandoleer like one of those front-facing baby carriers. He would then like to notice the speed-walking orc and throw his big, sweaty, hairy arm around his shoulder and speak. After reciting the following passage, Gloneich attempts to pet Sir Talis.

"Ho there, squire! How goes ye on this fine day? I gotta say, I've seen some strong orcs in my travels, but never one as mighty-lookin' as you. Mighty good-lookin', as well, eh? Ha ha ha! What says you to sharin' a bottle with me and the ogres in this here camp? They're quite a hoot, I can tell ya that much. You can even bring your little worm friend!"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 08:58:42 am by Wilfred of Ivanhoe »
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2020, 07:03:47 pm »

Name this world Floralruption, thus defining it as a Known Location, rather than an Unknown one.

Devour the anomalous flower petals erupting from the volcano, thus adding their Hue to my own.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)

The flower petals seem to be in multiple different colors, which means as you eat them, you add multiple different hues.

Vuth stands up, or tries to. He then resumes running away from the walking mushroom, or tries to. (edit was for clarity and to remove redundancy)

(3) More like a half run, half crawl sort of maneuver. A lot of the Druids are repeatedly tackling it and getting tackled by it so you get away without too much trouble.

City is way too clean or just too dirty. Find a power outlet out of sight and drain electricity from the city.

(5) You drain as much power as you can manage, which causes several power outages throughout the city.
(Hidden) Unfortunately, a group of people spot you, and it looks like they know exactly what you're doing because all of them call the cops at once.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
project the following thoughts to the human I'm on, talking via thougts shouldn't affect the plan
Hhello, my name is Caw. I'm interested in learning. I notice you're trying to rob this place, what's the purpose of the stuff you're taking?

(2) The human looks around, obviously not understanding that you're the one "talking" to him. He becomes more afraid when the power goes out.

Grozhar walks to the figure if is an Ogre he will cut it in two with his axe, if not he will try to talk to know what is doing here.
Sir Talis slithers up to the figure alongside Grozhar. If the figure turns out to be hostile, Sir Talis bites their ankle to distract them.
Spoiler: Gloneich (click to show/hide)

Gloneich would like to break a bottle over the head of the goat to make sure it's knocked out. If knocked out, he then picks up the goat and tucks him inside his bandoleer like one of those front-facing baby carriers. He would then like to notice the speed-walking orc and throw his big, sweaty, hairy arm around his shoulder and speak. After reciting the following passage, Gloneich attempts to pet Sir Talis.

"Ho there, squire! How goes ye on this fine day? I gotta say, I've seen some strong orcs in my travels, but never one as mighty-lookin' as you. Mighty good-lookin', as well, eh? Ha ha ha! What says you to sharin' a bottle with me and the ogres in this here camp? They're quite a hoot, I can tell ya that much. You can even bring your little worm friend!"

(3) The gnoll hits the goat over the head with the bottle, but the bottle doesn't break, yet the goat doesn't react.

As the creature is not an ogre nor hostile, nobody steps into violence, and the gnoll speaks, and invites the unlikely duo to a mini party in the cave.

(1) Grozhar shakes off the sweaty arm.

(6) Oddly, Sir Talis doesn't even realize he's being petted.

Alright! Make sure the captives are comfortable. Hand out snacks. deactivate the droids and load them into Princess Monster Truck's cargo hold. ask the impromptu stormtroopers if any of them know how to do a force choke, or interrogate princesses. Download the rebel ship's navigational data. We have a beach party to vaporise from orbit enjoy.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)

You hand out the snacks, the captives are comfortable, (2) but no one seems capable of force choking or interrogating.
(6) You do manage, however, to get more data than just navigational. Looks like a bunch of armor and weapon blueprints (including lightsaber), a map of almost the whole galaxy, and stolen plans.

SLAP MY FORHEAD AND LAUGH AT OWN ZANY SILLINESS   

THEN TRY AGAIN, PUT DOUGH IN OVEN THIS TIME
WEAR OVEN MITTS IF POSSIBLE JUST TO BE ON SAFE SIDE   

(5) You slap your head. It hurt.
(1) And we're back to square one. You put the dough in the freezer.
(4) Well at least you got the oven mitts on...seems kinda unnecessary now though.

Now that I have my money and car I shall drive out of the city and rob a gas station!

(6) You take literally everything possible out of the gas station, as much as your car can hold anyway. Roughly $23,154 in cash, four pounds of candy and ice cream, and about six gallons of different milks and energy drinks. And then the power goes out.

Call on the powers of nature to restrain the druids with vines, and run away into the forest

(2(vines)v 3(Druids)) Only a single, small vine reaches up to grab one of the druid's ankles, who yanks on it and breaks free, only to topple over into the rest of them.

(5) Seizing the opportunity for escape, you dash back into the forest with no one in pursuit.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2020, 07:05:08 pm »

Okay but what hues do I get? :P

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2020, 07:45:05 pm »

Drain the signals leaving their phone, them them. All their knowledge, strength, and lifeforce.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2020, 08:45:03 pm »

Okay but what hues do I get? :P

Well, because of flowers usually being so colorful as they are (and if I understand the word “hue” correctly), a rainbow comes to mind. Think of it like a rainbow with the colors fading more gradually into each other so you can visually see every shade of blue, red, etc.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2020, 08:57:07 pm »

"I came here for the price in these Ogres heads. I could add an extra gnoll head to the request or you could win yourself some extra money" Grozhar says showcasing his axe "what will it be?"

Grozhar will offer Gloneich the choice between betraying the Ogres for a share of the loot and reward or fighting right here and now
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2020, 10:07:17 pm »

I'm the purple crow. While the darkness is unexpected, it might also hinder others as well, so you might still be able to do the plan. I might be able to help
Check how well I can see in the darkness

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2020, 10:21:33 pm »

Use Multichromatic Hue to gain the power Alter Hue, which can change an object's properties.

Explore space for anything interesting.

Spoiler: space crow (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2020, 04:41:31 am »

Use the power outage to my advantage and escape with my ill gotten goods, then go to a pawn shop and look for a rifle.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2020, 10:38:54 am »

Yay! A map! Let's turn over the captives and stolen plans to the Proper Authorities (for a reward, of course), then deliver our passengers to that beach planet, Es Tee Dee V.

Spoiler: Aar D. Varkus (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2020, 10:49:28 am »

Vuth manages to stand up now (but how stable is he? you'll be the judge o' that) and attempts to pursue the walking mushroom, having seen the Druids not manage anything. He also asks one of the Druids what, exactly, this walking mushroom is.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28