Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Contract RPG IC  (Read 9151 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Contract RPG IC
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2020, 11:47:03 am »

Shoot thorns at Mait

"No way girl, just look at him, he's fucking ripped. He looks like he uses steel beams as toothpicks."
We should make the first move, then. It’s one of him, and seven of us. Plus we all signed a contract to follow her orders.
*sigh*

"Fine, but if he tears off my spleen you owe me a new one."

Use Howhine to boost the gang and verbally harass Swole McSwoleson[
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 06:11:36 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2020, 04:45:26 pm »

"Man this is so f*cked. We're just gonna do anything she tells us to do? Seriously? I did not sign up to be a slave!"
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2020, 05:17:47 pm »

"Man this is so f*cked. We're just gonna do anything she tells us to do? Seriously? I did not sign up to be a slave!"

“....You literally did. Seriously do none of you read the contract before you sign it?

Uh anyway I’m pretty sure this guy is already dead. So technically our mission is already fulfilled.”

Strike walks up to Mait, strategically using his body to block the more murdery dudes from having a clear shot.

“A book on being dead? I’ve always wondered what that would be like! You see as a vampire I’m immortal. Mortals don’t usually like thinking about death since they die so quickly, but we immortals love it! Everyone in my hometown was kinda obsessed with death. Mostly other people’s. It looks like you are an expert on the subject, would you like to do a book signing in my home kingdom? I’m sure it will be a massive hit. I’ll give you the directions.”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2020, 07:21:55 am »

"You guys know those things explode when you kill them, and given that I almost died last time I fought one I'm not interested in doing it again, at least not this close."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2020, 09:28:40 pm »

Shoot thorns at Mait

Shoot thorns at Mait

"No way girl, just look at him, he's fucking ripped. He looks like he uses steel beams as toothpicks."
We should make the first move, then. It’s one of him, and seven of us. Plus we all signed a contract to follow her orders.
*sigh*

"Fine, but if he tears off my spleen you owe me a new one."

Use Howhine to boost the gang and verbally harass Swole McSwoleson[

Due to derik's howhine, Everyone in the room deals +1DMG. Shara shoot her thorns towards the blue ghost when suddenly-

“....You literally did. Seriously do none of you read the contract before you sign it?

Uh anyway I’m pretty sure this guy is already dead. So technically our mission is already fulfilled.”

Strike walks up to Mait, strategically using his body to block the more murdery dudes from having a clear shot.

“A book on being dead? I’ve always wondered what that would be like! You see as a vampire I’m immortal. Mortals don’t usually like thinking about death since they die so quickly, but we immortals love it! Everyone in my hometown was kinda obsessed with death. Mostly other people’s. It looks like you are an expert on the subject, would you like to do a book signing in my home kingdom? I’m sure it will be a massive hit. I’ll give you the directions.”

Strike position himself to block the thorns and bounce the damage back to shara. Shara takes [-4HP from it] = [7/10HP]

"Oh you know? The book is titled I AM DEAD AHH AHH. You know i wasn't thinking of a cleaver title being dead and i wrote it as i was dying so its kind of funny how it went. Sure, you want an autograph. Sir you are not regretting this! Being my fans will come with great benefits such as knowing what its like to not being dead. Also people keep saying that i smell funny. Don't know what it means. You look very edgy You know with all that pointy and edge going around with your look. Very creepy looking. Does people think you're a suspected killer. That might be giving you some killery vibe you know? Also that green cloak? That doesnt look like something you would use. U should try darker. You know? committing to the whole im a killer type of look. I'm sure it would work out i bet!

"You guys know those things explode when you kill them, and given that I almost died last time I fought one I'm not interested in doing it again, at least not this close."

"I don't CARE! That thing is too noisy, I want it dead!"

She took control one of her guards that she previously marked and then took a giant swing towards the blue colored armored ghost that is in the center of the room. After taking the hit Mait's body then started to glow. The air around mait then start to compress.

"Huh.. That's strange. My body is glowing..? Is this the superstar power?"
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2020, 10:09:16 pm »

"EVEYONE HIT THE DECK!"

Saying this Derik runs behind the vampire man, hoping his goth body will soak up most of the shrapnel and broken glass before letting out another Holwhine to confuse Swole McBlueson the III.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2020, 10:13:07 pm »

attempt to go underground, if I can’t, get behind a pillar
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 07:11:09 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2020, 10:35:34 pm »

Strike cringes.

"Uh, I guess my teeth do have edges. But I wouldn't call them edgy. Maybe people keep saying that about me because some kind of prey instinct kicks in? I-I mean not in an edgy way, but like a harmless nerdy way! Wait, you don't want to talk about me. Everyone wants to talk about you! You're positively glowing! Literally! Look at all that star power! You're wasting your time here with such a small audience. You should be in the vampire kingdom! They have a massive book industry there! Mostly made out of the skin of sentient beings. It's kinda gross. You should hurry there! Or anywhere else! Quickly before the people pick up the next big trend! Every second you waste here is a second that you arn't the next...uh, who is a big author...the face-on-books thing really limited my reading horizons. You could be as big as...Mait! The greatest author I've heard of! But only if you leave this place in the next thirty seconds!

On a completely different note, have you ever considered how 'can you' and 'I want' don't really count as 'orders' per say? The first one is a question and the second is a statement! Maybe go write a new book based around wordplay!"

If it looks like the Mati is going to explode as his comrades so helpfully pointed out that it might, Stirke goes Mist Form and dives behind the Throne (leaving poor Derik exposed and misty).
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2020, 03:25:02 am »

"Oh god damn it."
Dive for the floor and cover myself with my shield.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2020, 06:14:50 am »

"?" Get behind a pillar.
Ear teeth

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2020, 01:50:19 pm »

Well, that's not good.

Hide in the shadow of a pillar. that guy with the shield.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2020, 02:26:58 pm »

become a body shield for our master
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2020, 04:40:47 am »

The light flashes before everyone's eyes as the energy that was contained inside mait's then erupted. It went off though there was no explosion or anything. There was only smoke covering the scenery. Everyone had panicked for a second. Parcy witnessed as the ghastly that was blue colored then changed his color into another. She was confused for a moment. Mait then made a comment

"Huh.. i'm different color now.."

She then continue and repeatedly attack him multiple times. Mait also emits a smoke screen while contunuously change it's color. She yelled. "Why. Wont. You. Die!!" She used her soldier to attack mait though it only result in the same outcome, That is mait changing color. She stopped for a second.

"What are you made of!?"

"You seem really upset! You know there's a theme park... sort of... there's slides and swings.. that you can play with. I can show you that place to let go some steam you know? I'm not quite sure myself, people told me i'm a ghost but thats not true! As i can still see and touch stuff! I don't think ghost can do both of those!"

"..." She left completely speechless, and then she casted one of her mark unto him. She continues. "Hm.. That's fascinating. My mark seems to be working on you. They only work on dead victims or people who are under the agreement of my contract. Seems like you can be useful to me."

"Oh is that so! Well i dont think that a tattoo would fit with me because you know i am a big guy. A pink tattoo looks really really girly and made me look gay.... Not that there's anything wrong with being gay but i dont think im biologically capable of being in relationship or having intimate relationship and people might get the wrong idea when they see this pink mark on my body they would think hey sexy you look enticing, not that i wasnt enticing before but you know this tattoo might make a mixed signal to other people oh wow by the way! I'm green now.. well not completely green i think people call this color tortoise? I dont know why they name color from an reptilian mamal"

"((I can't seem to control anything about him. All i can access are his senses and his memory which is just a bunch of people dancing around for some reason... In any case. I can't use him as a pawn.. Or maybe i can..?))  Uhm..  mait was it? Sorry for changing your color but truth is i can't run this city by myself.. I know, since you want to be a super star... Why dont you try and run this city while we're off on our way outside of this city?"

"Hm.. I dont work for free young lady, whats in it for me?"

"You get to..." She pointed the lump of meat that was the king and inflate it with air as it floats above. She gave mait the thing. "You can have... This balloon..."

"Oh my i fucking love balloons. It's a deal then young lady! So bla bla bla"

Parcy contact her guards so it doesnt raise attention to mait and then she massaged them. "While the city is in a state of chaos, we'll just have to count on mait and these 3 people to calm things down. Meanwhile, we still need to establish our dominance by taking over 3 specific place of interst.

Choose from the following 3 Mission:

- Spreading Influence

A band of cult lunatic proclaimed themselves as the true worshipper of god and tries to convert anyone with their beliefs. If we're able to defeat this band of cult, we can stop their influence to control the masses and to weaken the group that tries to build an army offf of a brainwashed cult. Parcy suggested to do this one first just to destroy their growing power because it's becoming stronger at a rapid state if left unchecked.

- Supreme Subjugator

Darklord and his minion who are on their way to destroy the world are making their move as we speak. To disrupt their operation we need to remove his pawn one by one. I know where one of her agent headed to on her next mission. We can ambush her and kill her at that place. Once we're done with this target we can move on and kill the next one until he doesnt have anymore pawn at his side."

- Future Solution

Deep inside the forest. There lies a mechanical fortress that produce these types of murderous robot that kills any living creature on sight. The identity of this group is still unknown but they don't seem to be in allegiance with dark lord or any party in that regard. Though this particular group have the same goal as darklord's group and that is to destroy the world. Defeating them would benefit us by obtaining their advanced technology to increase our own resources.

((Which missions do you guys want to do first? We'll do the one that gets the most vote))
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2020, 05:57:39 am »

"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"

I vote for Spreading Influence.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2020, 07:45:42 am »

"We're here to take down the dark lord, aren't we? Let's do just that then! Take out his pawns and then, check mate!" Maz makes a powering gesture with her fist.

Vote for Supreme Subjugator.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7