Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 76

Author Topic: Bay12 Communal Worldbuilding Game  (Read 68267 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Communal Worldbuilding Game
« Reply #1020 on: August 05, 2020, 07:13:31 am »

Year 354.4: After the massive failure that was building the wall the Bleg start considering other options such as filling in the swamp but that was immediately discounted as being feasible given what a massive pain it was to even try to build anything out there, after much discussion a consensus was reached that instead of fighting the swamp to build something they should instead use the swamp as part of the defense, and with that agreement they began filling the uninhabited region with loads of incredibly sharp poles and other deadly traps. Roll to see how far this project gets.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: August 05, 2020, 09:44:31 am »

Year 354.5
The Host begins traveling southwest to cut off the purple leaves. During travel, it is expected that hosts will receive red leaves. How far do the red leaves spread during the host’s travels?

The Vaskilos are getting to a point where the two islands they call home are not enough room for their growth. They try expanding to the coast of the main islands of which their islands are within

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: August 05, 2020, 12:00:07 pm »

YEAR 354.7

Ever since the forces of Chaos conquered the land of Old Ukalia, it was transformed into the land now known as "Dark Ukalia" and the elves that could not escape in time were transformed along with it.
For just as long, those elves have done little but sit around in their old home that is becoming more and more infested with Chaos every day, waiting for the world to forget them, which they feel that it has now. being the least corrupted visually of the Chaos Coalition races and thus able to blend in the best with other races. As ordered by the Aetherials, several small groups of Dark Elves have been sent out to various nations to act as spies to gather information and if possible, embedded as agents within those nations.

Roll For Success
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 06, 2020, 01:22:16 am »

Notices and Summary:

TURNS:
(King Zultan : Year 354.4)
The Bleg successfully fill the southern swamp lands with various traps.

(Naturegirl1999 : Year 354.5)
The Host encounters a massive herd of wild animals, which he spooks in the process of infecting them with the red leaf disease, causing them to scatter in every direction.

The Vasilikos attempt to expand but every attempt results in a territory too sparsely populated.

(Strik3r : YEAR 354.7)
Dark Elves try to spy on other nation but are quickly found out and killed.

WORLD STATE:
The Cloudrock Clan continues on its Sky-Island building.

Purple Leaf Disease has spread within unmitingated regions.

Red Leaf Disease has spread.

Rolls

The Bleg attempt to weaponize the swamps
Code: [Select]
1d20=16
The attempts by the Bleg to use the swamp itself to defend their land goes much better than attempting to build a wall on it. Sharpened sticks were driven into the mud where they would readily sink into it and over time, would become concealed in the soft mud and anyone walking around in the swamps is liable to accidentally step on them. Only time will tell how effective this measure is at defending the Blegs' land. While none of these traps will outright kill a Vasilikos, the filthy swamp water is almost certain to result in any wounds becoming infected.

The Host attempts to spread red leaves
1d20=18
Immedieatly upon starting his travel westward, The Host comes upon a massive herd of wild animals, which he successfully infects witht the red leaves and scares off in the process, sending them scattering off in every direction, while he himself continued on toward the west.

Vasilikos attempt to expand
1d20=2
With the Vasilikos as big as they are, they are few in number and every attempt to expand beyond their islands invariably results in a territory far far below the threshold to be considered "inhabited" with only solitary or small groups of the large snakes with nothing around them for miles and miles.

Dark Elves attempt to spy on other nations
1d20=4
Despite their hope that they were forgotten by the world at large, the Dark Elves were severely mistaken, all of their attempts to infiltrate other nations resulted in them either getting captured by a nation's law enforcement or being set upon by violent mobs of citizens. The lucky would be spies escaped, the not so lucky ones got killed.

Map and Legend

NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 06, 2020, 08:02:43 am »

Year 345.8: The purple leaf disease continues to spread but with the red leaves spreading throughout it starts to shift and spread to the south east as if its trying to escape the red leaves.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: August 06, 2020, 02:15:21 pm »

Year 346

"See Επιστάτα?" Spoke the first of the twins.

"See? Your faith is unfounded." Spoke the other.

Twisting, writhing, coiling in tandem around the White Cobra were the Twins, Castor and Polydeukes. They tortured her with their words, with the truth of matters in the realm of Vasilikos. Seeing all of that which her kindness, her humility, had wrought.

"Look!"

"Look child."

To her they struck again toward the first Cairn of the Vasil, from where both the charred bones of snake and lizardman alike lay to rest. It lay undisturbed amidst the dead wood of the marsh, ancient mangrove trees of Dragolia destroyed by the swift, unwaranted actions of the Bleg years ago. The scar still runs deep, yet the Vasilikos did not respond. The cobra hid 'neathe her hood and merely peaked at the old site. "We warranted this!" She darted back.

"Fool!" Hissed the first of the twins, twisting to her side.

"Fool." Came the other, bounding around her brilliant scales.

Though tempted by the engorged size of her brothers, Επιστάτα did not back down, she spat venom in their eyes as whistled in a reedy voice "Our existence is death!" Her hood flared up, and the concentric patterns of Elysium upon it illuminated brightly about the fog choked land. "To live, we must kill, we must do suffering unto the weak. The innocent!"

"Innocence!?"

"Innocence is an illusion." So spoke the twins of fang and scale, coiling together as they rose to their heights.

She sputters and writhes, looking amongst the gathered serpents whom bask upon their stones, absorbing the confrontation. "All violence against us is warranted then. What meaning have we?"

To Επιστάτα they said, "Meaning is. . ."

"Meaningless."

Then in tandem they bellowed, "We exist, to exist!"

". . . Then perhaps the world would be better if we hadn't at all." Then thought the Cobra in White.

Came then a great rumbling, greater than a mighty quake. The still waters of the lake collapsed inward as something rose from the depths. A head like the islands themselves gave birth to fleeting waterfalls, misting the land as it did. The Emperor of the Vasilikos whispered, yet to the lesser of his kin, it was like an earshattering roar, "Silence. . ." He commanded attention from all the creatures of his realm. "Each we all exist in such a cycle, life, death, these are immutable and shall always come to pass. No being can escape this fate, not even the lazing gods of this world who hide across the heavens." He turns one gargantuan eye toward the single spot of light among the isles, where rests an ornate slab engaven finely the image of Kha'Tra the first Jahtgaro Priestess, around which countless flowers of all colours bloomed. There, a number of purple and gold robed lizard folk began to sign a most familiar tune, soothing the souls of the serpents.

"Begone Castor! Begone Polydeukes! Harrow her not. . ."

Then, Basileus lowered his great spined head to the White Cobra and cooed gently, "Aah, Επιστάτα, I feel the clutch of age wearing me thin once more, no greater youth can I glean of the lesser drakes. . . You know of what we need. Lest it be our people whom fall to the cycle, and those whom revere us in kind. You gazed deep into the Monolith did you not? You know we cannot falter now."

To this, she cannot help but nod, not in fear, but in love for the Emperor.

"Take thy mind away from this place, go now to the north, therein lies a place known as the University. Thou will like it, I am sure and meet many folk of many minds. I implore thee to learn all that thee can of magicks that permete the world, and once you do this, return them to thine kin. Dost thou understand?"

"I do." She nods in kind. Readying herself for the journey north.

"And to thee. . . Castor and Polydeukes, greatest of our kind." Basileus' slit eyes of gold narrow between the two strong serpents, "The Jahtari speak of most ancient lore that will surely grant us path to the flesh we seek. You must find passage to the lands of the west by any means, in the realm called 'Dalai' there is rumor of a tower of stone choked by the walking dead, a most interesting artifact lurks there you see. Take with thee a retinue of the Lizardmen, go."

I've lost control of my life.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 06, 2020, 02:58:35 pm »

Year 346
(( :o

I understand that work's been keeping you busy. But every turn you do make is a treat.
Sadly i do not not know how many updates this game has left in it. And barring the thread suddenly blowing up in the night (which i wouldn't mind), i'll have plenty of time to dedicate to givng these rolls a proper write-up as they deserve, regardless of the actual outcome. i just hope that i actually do so.

also, regarding this:
Notices and Summary:

Hey, Unraveller. I hope you're still reading this thread,.. Would you want to write the turn that breaks apart the northern half of Dragolia? I feel like i wouldn't do it justice.
I've almost got Dragolia's new map completed and we're still approaching that event...
It's entirely up to you. If you want to take that turn, i'll give you the completed "After" map of Dragolia and the year i rolled for it. Then you're pretty much free to write whatever you want, if you want.
There will be another large turn exactly 1.8 years before that event happens, but it wont affect it.))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: August 06, 2020, 03:30:37 pm »

((How fast does news travel on the continent Dragolia is on?))
((Is Dragolia the continent name or just the territory the Elder Council has?))
((Sorry for the questions))
Year 346.1
The Elder Council of Dragolia has heard news of large snakes eating or attempting to eat Lesser Dragons, as well as attempting to eat Immortal Dragons. While these snakes are far north and haven’t gone south yet, some among the Council wish to strike them before they end up killing off an enclave and getting much bigger than they already are. Some members of the Elder Council fly towards the Vasilikos and attack them from the air, hopefully killing the larger ones

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 06, 2020, 07:39:31 pm »

Year 346.1
A glowing red portal appears on on the Hamsterfolk Shaman's border. A male Hamsterfolk, by the name of Nibblex, bravely(or stupidly) decides to enter the portal.
Roll for if he escapes alive. If he does, roll for how dangerous what he found inside was.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: August 06, 2020, 08:24:28 pm »

(( Both the continent and the territory go by the name of Dragolia, NG. ))

(( Strik3r, I read this thread religiously, though somehow I missed that question earlier, and I'm sure most of everyone who still participates keeps tabs up on it. Don't be so defeatist! I don't see the game dying just like that. There's plenty left to give. Whether or not there's ten turns a day. ))

(( As to your question, while I certainly would enjoy writing the scenario, I know full well that I just won't get through it. I'm well aware of my limits when it comes to drive/ motivation on RP writing, and sadly it just won't get done if I take up the mantle. Buuuuuuuuut, with that out of the way, I still think you should take better pride in yourself; a better writer than you think, and if you do make the turn of the splitting continent, it will come out great regardless. I think this should go for anyone, don't let the format keep you from kicking off massive interesting events.))

(( Unless of course you yourself don't want to, that's fine too, we'll just need to figure something out from there. This is COMMUNAL worldbuilding afterall. :)   ))
I've lost control of my life.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: August 07, 2020, 03:17:52 am »

Eightstone is on the move again, trying to rampage through the southernmost of the Free Cities again! While it was originally thought that Eightstone was heading for Dalai when it rampaged westward, it's pattern of attack seems to suggest that it is actually only interested in the southern lands of the Free Cities.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: August 07, 2020, 09:28:22 am »

Notices and Summary:
There are reasons this took so long, i dont know if those reasons are entirely valid but whatever.

TURNS:

WORLD STATE:
The Cloudrock Clan continues on its Sky-Island building.

Constructions of the Observatory, Zchuldae Khanate's Khapital, The White Tower and Zalalastan's Sky-Ship and Skydock have been finished

Zalalastan's Skyship has begun making trips between the Jahtari Sultanate and Kingdom of Zalalastan, bringing great wealth to both nations.

The construction of Chaos Coalition's Rift, Jahtari Sky-ship and the Skybridge have progressed.

Rolls

Επιστάτα travels northward
1d20=19
The White Cobra did not truly know why her beloved Emperor sent her north, to the University, yet she was more than pleased to be free of the constant, judging stares of her kin once more, for she was not of great size among them instead being among the smallest and of exotic appearance even among the myriad mutations of the Vasilikos and the Jahtari. The Vasilikos are not known for their kindness toward the weak and the meek, it was perhaps Baselius' favorable view of her that saw her survive so long among the others. Over the years she had spent with beings of other races, and in solitude, she has begun to resent the ways of the Vasilikos.

There was naught to take with her but herself and a vague direction of the so called University. On her travel, she would live among... no, in tune with nature. Subsiding off of the wildlife, hunting whatever animals she could, like a typical snake might. And while a typical serpent might hunt small rodents, Επιστάτα hunted great herbivorous beasts, they were enough to sate her. While on the surface, this makes her indistinct from the rest of the Vasilikos, the truth was that she lacked a critical part of the Vasilikos' cruel hunts: Malice, that instead had been replaced with humility. In that humility, she lowered herself to a being of a wild beast and found peace and tranquility within it. As such she would have to feel no guilt, she was just part of nature... Those were the thoughts at dusk that flooded her mind as she drifted off to sleep underneath the star filled sky, comfortably coiled up and her belly full. She was certain that that this was her Elysian side speaking. If this is what the Elysians were, then there was satisfaction in being both a wild animal and a sapient being at once.

Moreover, while she already knew how to hunt, being part Elysian granted her many of their talents in the Elysians' greatest domain: Navigation and Exploration. Her sense of direction was supreme, partly perhaps because she could feel the White Tree like all Elysians even if she could not see it. Her memory was too, she knew exactly how far she was from her home, and from the Bleg. Her smaller size made her nimble compared to other Vasilikos and able to cross difficult terrain with ease.

Her travels could only be described as "tranquil", filled mostly with beautiful sights, sounds and smells of nature. No ordinary Vasilikos could appreciate something like that.
The golden rays of the mornning sun, shining through the bright green trees in the banks of thick fog.
The incessant chirping of many, many birds both large small, accented with the sounds of brooks, streams and springs.
The warm glow of the mid day summer sun and the quiet of it, most animals having retreated from the heat, and only the occasional animal's call could be heard.
The deep oranges and reds of the dusk sky and the sounds of frogs, crickets and cicadas that accompany it.
And of course, the dark twilights with clear skies when an endless number of stars could be seen in the sky. One time when she looked up at the stars, a little voice spoke within her mind, "Look, those look like a tree! The White Tree..." and indeed, if one looked just the right way at the stars, they could see a tree take shape: a trunk that forks, and the two great branches that hold a bright blue star between them, curving back at the ends.

But Επιστάτα did make one mistake in her travels, or so she thought, in taking a detour to the lands of the Bleg, from the east. Wanting perhaps to meet the little cat folk again, now that they've long grown up. Well she did meet many of the Bleg, but she also accidentally encountered something she really did not want to... Them, the Elysian Nomads, who had been hanging around the Blegs' lands for a while now.
She wasn't sure what would become of her when one of the Elysians spotted her, one with red patterns just like Επιστάτα, and immediately let out a high-pitched cry, but it wasn't a threat cry, but rather one meant to call and draw attention of other Elysians.

In short order, a large group of Elysians had gathered before Επιστάταa and behind the one that made the call. The Elysian with red patterns and a large crystalline crest excitedly points at Επιστάτα and remarks "She kind of looks like us!", one of the males in the front looks unconvinced, and speaks out with a voice that could only be described as bored: "Yeah, a little. Black eyes, pale... scales, not as scary as the Cat friends make the Devourers out to be... Maybe, Tiél?", while staring at Επιστάτα.
A small, meek female in the back, visibly frightened, with her arms held tightly to her chest and all four of her ears drooped down, eeks out "She... She must be the White One... That the cat friends... So fondly spoke of?"

Επιστάτα responded in a way that she knew they'd be certain. She backed up a bit and lowered her head, before flaring her hood and thus exposing the complex concentric patterns that only an Elysian would have.
The display was met with a chorus of dazzled and excited "Ooh"s from the Elysians, and a bunch of Bleg that just seemed to follow along.

The female in the front, 'Tiél', looked at the one who examined Επιστάτα and proclaimed "See, Aún? I told you! She's one of us!" to which 'Aún' squinted his eyes and replied "Yeah, yeah. I'm trying to figure this out. This makes no sense... It's not our Tree's nor Root's pattern." before sighing. The small female meekly asks, her voice almost at a whisper "Why... Why not ask her?"
Tiél suddenly produced a face that can only be described as a "There's a Dreamite nibbling on my nipples" face.
Tiél, in a sudden expression of embarrassment and confusion stammers out "sure, thats a great idea Leíl, you're right..." before regaining her cheerful composure and turning to Επιστάτα: "You're one of us. That must mean you can understand us and talk too... Come on, say something!"

And Επιστάτα did speak, in her usual gentle, patient tone, only stating "I simply did not know what to say...", bowing her head down again slightly and giving the Elysians a gentle smile.
Much to the surprise of the Elysians and especially Επιστάτα, her speaking to the Elysians elicited a gasp from the nearby Bleg, with exclamations of "She can speak to them?!" and "Tahar will want to know of this!".
One of the Elysians exclaims with a laughter, in Elysian "Oh yeah. I forgot that when we speak, they hear something like this:". He then proceeds to make a random assortment of chirping, purring and trilling noises.

Aún interrupts him: "We get it, Seír. Okay, so? Who and WHAT are you?", looking at the White Cobra.

Επιστάτα was really hoping to avoid that question, but explained her situation to the Elysians... it took a while.

"... In short, we are what we eat." The White Cobra finished off her tale and the mood had turned from a cheerful one to somber and mournful. The ears of the Elysians were no longer perked up like they were before.
There was a sign of frustration on Aún's face and he exclaimed "That's not possible! Our bodies vaporize if they..." but Tiél cut him off, merely asking "How long ago?"

Επιστάτα looked around at some of the Bleg before looking back at Tiél and solemnly stating "Thirty-seven years and a few months...".
Aún looked at his hands, wiggling his fingers a bit and said "Almost exactly a cycle ago... It matches up!"
There were several gasps from within the group of Elysians and Tiél merely sighed, drooping her ears and lowering her head, she spoke in a saddened tone "So... That's what happened to them...", before looking up at Επιστάτα, with a smile, her ears still drooped: "Thank you... for telling us. You said you're going to the "University" right, Επιστάτα...? They'll want to know too... i hope. its best that someone goes along with you. They'll know me." She says, pointing to her collar, with her name "Tiél" clearly carved into the metal plate in the front. Most of the adult Elysian Nomads have one, but the neck and chest fluff that Elysians have makes it hard to see.

For the time being Επιστάτα remains among the Elysian Nomads, who have accepted her among them unconditionally.
((im terribly sorry for writing this mess.))
((Also, anyone wanna do some detective work? 3 of the 4 Elysians mentioned by name in this story have been mentioned before they had names, in prior turns. Who is who?))

MEANWHILE:
The Dioscuri Twins try to find a way to the west
1d20=6
While Επιστάτα was already happily sleeping alongside a bunch of Elysians in a big pile, The Dioscuri, with their Jahtari entourage were suffering endless headaches in their quest to find a way to Dalai. They figured that if Dalai is to the west, they should go west... What anybody neglected to remind them of, was that Dragolia is a floating continent. They only realized it when they were looking down toward the sea and through the clouds. The Dioscuri figured that if they went north along the edge of the continent, eventually they would find a way off of it. It wasn't until several months later that one of the Jahtari welled up the courage to mention that the only known ways off of Dragolia is either via the Jahtari Sky-Ship, or through Refugio Guerra, both on the eastern side of Dragolia. Said lizardman was promptly eaten, for failing mention that beforehand, The group then started heading east, only to soon see a town in the distance and realize that they had walked right into Blegland and if they were spotted here, they would surely be seen as invaders.

Mercifully they had walked around the trap laden swamps of the Bleg. Highlighting a critical flaw in it, an enemy can go around it. The Discuri and the Jahtari accompanying them have hunkered down and hidden themselves from sight within the Bleg lands, for the time being.

Dragons from the ECD attack the Vasilikos
Elder Council of Dragolia 1d20=2
Vasilikos 1d20=11
The Dragons probably thought that the Vasilikos would be easy pickings from the sky and they'd be safe just a little bit into the sky. How wrong they were. The Dragons did not realize perhaps like many snakes, the Vasilikos could coil and then launch themselves high into the sky, grabbing unwary dragons in a blink of an eye and bringing them down to the ground. This wasn't all, The Vasilikos had a little surprise in store for the dragons, even though said surprise was not wholly effective. Like the Vasilikos, the Jahtari could at times take on traits from certain creatures that they've eaten. In case of the Dragons, the result are the so-called "Dragonkin", bearing wings, a long neck and an elemental affinity like real dragons... any or all of these to a greater or lesser degree. The other Jahtari sub-race, those that ate of the Vasilikos, were not present in the battle

Not that this battle was much of anything, it was mostly a standoff, where the breath weapons of the Dragons were ineffective against the Vasilikos, and the Dragonkin's likewise against the Dragons.
Most of damage resulted from Vasilikos managing to grab dragons by surprise and bring them down.
Eventually the dragons had to retreat after suffering some casualties. The Vasilikos suffered one, who got badly burnt by dragonflame and succumbed to its injuries.

Nibblex finds a red portal and decides to explore it.
2d20=1!+18
Nibblex' exploration of the other side of the portal was incredibly short lived. He was dead before he even realized it or what even killed him.

Whatever is on the other side of the portal is either incredibly hostile to everything within this one, or simply invariably lethal, the distinction is meaningless, and figuring out what actually is on the other side would be nearly impossible. Its probably survivable but would also probably take extreme preparation to survive more than a few moments, unlike poor Nibblex who went in wholly unprepared. He would serve as a cautionary tale, but there is no trace of him in this world or the other one.

If the University discovers its existence, and its danger, there is a high probability that they will simply try to close it if they can.

Eightstone attacks Dalai's southern parts
Eightstone 1d20=20!
Free Cities of Dalai 1d20=13
It seemed that Eightstone finally had enough of the insolent slugmen in its way and brought all of its might to bear upon Dalai. It walked back into Dalai without any regard... no, it was actively trying to do everything to crush and kill any unfortunate sod in its way. And when the army tried to face it, Eightstone began to use its most ferocious attack yet. It sprayed sand in a cone with enough force to wear down entire towns to nothing but dust in short order and to speak nothing of anyone that happened to be in its way. Those who got vaporized by the torrent of sand, were the lucky ones, the unlucky were only partially stripped of flesh, down to the bone and writhed for hours in agony before finally dying.

But Dalaians were nothing if not brave, despite the incredible devastation that Eightstone wrought, they still engaged it, firing cannons and magic at it to the best of their capability and managed to do some amount of damage to it.

In the wake of Eightstone's attack, the territory attacked by it wasn't just reduced to ruin, it was rendered completely uninhabitable for generations to come. The wrath of a god is a fearsome thing.
(Eightstone has taken 4 damage)

YEAR 346.5
Despite the warnings of the Magi within the University, Wülfhærd and his merry bunch of løkhunds and Elysians have continued on their travel. They have traveled further northward, to the great inland sea to the north.

Standing at its edge, it wouldn't be impossible to think that one is looking at the entire eastern ocean, there is only water to one side, no matter where one looks in that direction, the "Lake" probably has its own ecosystem.
The Wülfhærd's crew has been spending a while building small huts, fishing spears and just generally enjoying the northland summer, basking in the summer sun, and swimming. Both Løkhunds and Elysians are natural swimmers, it turns out.

Map and Legend

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: August 07, 2020, 11:43:54 am »

Year 346.6

Six slugmen make their slimy way across the ruinous sands of their empire.
A DISTINCTIVE BARREL rests with menace upon their phlegmatic shoulders.
There is murder in their eyes.

Glory to the alchemists. Death to Eightstone.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: August 07, 2020, 12:09:01 pm »

Year 346.7
Some citizens of the Free Cities of Dalai have heard about the crystals of light and start bringing dead warriors there to fuel their growth

Meanwhile, the crystals of chaos within the New Quagnate start to glow for a bit, then stop. Each time this happens, the light condenses into spheres. These spheres of chaos light have come to be known as Chaos Wisps, and travel in random directions.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: August 07, 2020, 12:20:16 pm »

Year 346.7

Eightstone travels south-west, expanding the desert westwards as it goes. It seems to be satisfied with the new stretch of desert in Dalai... for now.

Meanwhile, The Sandstone Qhaganate begins rebuilding the many old temples that were built to worship Eightstone before Khagatai destroyed them. It seems like they have decided to continue worshipping their ancient Goddix, though how they involved they should become with spreading the desert remains a hotly debated issue, as directly supporting Eightstone would invariably lead to war with any nations that didn't already live in the desert.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 76