Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 76

Author Topic: Bay12 Communal Worldbuilding Game  (Read 68182 times)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Communal Worldbuilding Game
« Reply #1065 on: August 12, 2020, 04:42:09 pm »

(( Fool! Post what thou hast wrought upon this world! T'was left for thee! ))

(( Mainly cause I wanted to write an epic about Wülfhærd and their journies bht had no time to this morning. So I figured letting you come up with something fitting their would be fun. Whatever it is you wrote. Hehe. ))
I've lost control of my life.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: August 13, 2020, 05:03:34 am »

(( Fool! Post what thou hast wrought upon this world! T'was left for thee! ))

(( Mainly cause I wanted to write an epic about Wülfhærd and their journies bht had no time to this morning. So I figured letting you come up with something fitting their would be fun. Whatever it is you wrote. Hehe. ))
((And i sure as hell feel like a fool. You probably have your own ideas already but whatever, Since i have nothing else to write today, here is the rewritten version. I guess this is my turn for this update...))

Year 358.4
The odyssee of Wülfærd and his trusty companions continues; a handful of scouts return from the lands northwest, to the makeshift summer home of the group. All was not as it once was, a vibrant land of strife it may have been once, but now, unnaturally dead.

Ever autumnal, eerily quiet, and lacking any notable fauna frolicking midst the gnarled crimson bark, nor feasting upon the bounty of its untouched harvest. It was positively alien to the Løkhund scouts, so much so that they dared not delve too far, and hadn't reached the Brüdine lands. Taken aback by this, Wülfhærd pondered their predicament, looking on to their Elysian comrades for their constant morale support. Yet if the strange news weren't enough, a report came just then, a great winged wyrm of eastern legends was seen darkening the land with the beat of its limbs. Something monsterous, something devilish that presided over the Silent Lands.

And they had nary a weapon to brand, having laid down their arms years ago.

One night then, as the Companions continued to eek out an honest living on the lake shore, the now greying Jarl paddled out into the waters. He boated upon a small raft for some time, vanishing into the horizon, reaching the center of the lake. There he merely took in the quiet of the waters, and bore his fishing rod to the side.

Was this journey worth the trouble? It was a good question, though perhaps late now to ask. Many years had passed since the Companions left Nordica, and for what? Merely to rekindle old friendships. . ? Still he could not turn the men about now, it was still a sentiment worth holding tightly to their chests and fighting for nonetheless, dragon or not.

Then, his rod took on a bite. With a mighty heave he reeled and he reeled, for three hours he fought fang and tail with this catch. And when all was said and done? A massive rotund Tuna came aboard his vessel. Only, it looked upon him with intelligence in its eyes, and to the hound's surprise, spoke. "Wülfærd of Nordica, I am Aksu. Some call me the fortune-teller fish."

The absurdity, and strange frankness of the critter nearly sent the greying hound overboard. Yet, the tuna beast calmed him with a gaze, "I will read of the tapestry of fate to thee. . ." It commanded, still flopping on the deck of his little boat.

(( Aaaand I gotta get back to work. Good luck with that one Strik3r!))

And as Aksu did speak of fate to the hound whose fur seemed to grey further with every passing moment, Wülfærd listened intently to the words of the being before him with his ears perked, but every word echoing within his mind only filled him with dread and uncertainty:

"Take not to heart the words i speak to thee today for fickle are the threads of fate. What lies therein today may not be so tomorrow. Even i feel as if my fate has been altered and the tapestry of time and fate of the future is yet entirely unwoven, yet i can glean little patches of it, that which your yarn is connected to.

Know that much will happen in the coming few years. Very soon, Thee and thine will set out once again to find what you seek from this land. The true horror of the Silent Land will see you and your friends brought together closer than thee think possible. Most of all the one who leads the little guardians of your group, she will grow to love and adore you so. The yarns of your fates are intertwined, until they're not.

I can see little of what will take place within those lands, but i can see all of the threads of thy companions beyond the two great knots within the yarn. All but two, thine concludes before the first, and it is there that it is mended with a different yarn, in the arms of the little guardians' counterpart to thee. She will commit a misdeed that is so only in her own eyes, and will flee her friends in this shame. In doing so, she spares you from the horrid fate of all that perish in the Silent Lands. Only those who bear The Huntress' favor are allowed to sleep eternally in those woods. Even the very earth itself refuses to die there.

I cannot see thy yarn where it passes beyond the spirits' veil, but it will emerge again, just in time to see the sky lit in azure flame. All threads of fate of this world are tied into that knot and the one right after it too."

((Despite being more "general", this version is actually three times as long as the previous.

And as the fish said, the threads of fate in this world are fickle. So if you dont like the bundle of yarn that i've handed you or have your own ideas, feel free to toss this one away.))
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: August 13, 2020, 08:57:34 am »

Year 358.8: A massive fire breaks out on southern half of the eastern continent in an uninhabited area. Roll to see how bad the fire spreads.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: August 13, 2020, 03:48:46 pm »

Year 358.9

In the last twenty years, the griffons from New Grifonia have had the time to fully settle on their territory, wich was mostly covered with thick forests prior to their arrival. Having large wings and talons made them clumsy in the beginning, but they still cutted many trees, tore up all the stumps and ploughed the fertile soil underneath. And to do so, they firstly used primitive tools made of stone and wood, as well as some others that they brought with them from the Sha Matrifocality and that were formerly intended to build a shrine to Nara. Then, after a few years of low yield while they hunted boars and deers to survive, they started enjoying the simple lives of honest farmers working in complete freedom. They were proud of the labor accomplished and of their progeny that was now running on and flying over their fields.

At times, when their minds were going astray, the melancholy of an ancient epoch of grandeur was coming back to them, remembering the old legends of their forbears who lived on a faraway land beyond the eastern ocean. That is how a desire took root into them, namely to be recognized not as ordinary peasants but as powerful warriors and wealthy merchants by every nation. But they knew they were living in a much competitive world and that seeking allies was going to be necessary. Until now, they were very secluded, mostly encountering some travelers going to the Great Scar University. They were also making occasional travels to the Empire of Avaria to trade agricultural products in exchange for useful iron objects. So, they have decided to try creating more durable relationships with the birdmen living there.

New Griffonia attempts to make diplomacy and trade agreements with the Empire of Avaria.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: August 14, 2020, 05:35:54 am »

Notices and Summary:

TURNS:
( King Zultan : Year 358.8 )
A massive fire breaks out on southern half of the eastern continent in an uninhabited area, spread between various patches of woods by burning wildlife.

( Yellow Pixel : Year 358.9 )
The Griffons of New Griffonia attempt diplomacy with the Avarrian Empire, but their knowledge of Avarrian Language is still... spotty.

((More turns would only be welcome))

WORLD STATE:
The Cloudrock Clan continues on its Sky-Island building.

The Elysian Nomads continue on their travel southward.

Rolls

Forest fire in south Dragolia
Code: [Select]
1d20=11
The lands far to the south of the Bleg are largely temperate grasslands interspaced with the occasional patch of trees. For reasons unknown one of those patches of trees caught aflame seemingly out of nowhere. It is not known who or what started this fire, it might have been a lightning strike on a clear, dry day, or it may have been a dragon, or something else entirely. Usually, such fires would not have spread beyond the groves that they originated in, the larger wildlife, particularly deer who got trapped in within and lit on fire, ran out of the woods, screaming in pain and into another patch of trees some ways away. lighting said grove on fire, too, then died.

This process repeated itself over and over again and after some weeks, large sections of woods had been burned down in the lands to the south of the Bleg and to the southwest of the Vasilikos. It took a while until the panicking animals could no longer reach any more groves, effectively stopping the fire from spreading further.

New Griffonia attempts diplomacy with the Empire of Avaria
1d20=9
((y'know, the Empire of Avaria was created by Lidku... He hasn't posted here or anywhere else for close to a month now but i still see him online occasionally... What happened, my friend?))

For a long time now, the Griffons of New Griffonia have been living in isolation, generally keeping to themselves and content to do so, spending their days farming and hunting. Their lives were lived in consistent routine day to day, with no significant shake-ups for many years, that is until the New Griffonia's leader died. Said leader was already an old Griffon by the time he formed New Griffonia and one morning, he simply didn't wake up.

A new leader had to be chosen, while it is not known how their new leader was picked, said leader immediately insisted that dying of old age is no way to go for a Griffon and swore that New Griffonia would again become a nation of warriors under his leadership. His first course of action was to seek a trading partner and an ally in the Avarrian Empire. However, his ambitions were far grander than his experience and he sent a messenger to the Avarrian Empire right away.

Despite having been established a long while ago, the Griffons' ability to communicate with the various races was still somewhat limited. And the haste with which the sealed message was formed, resulted in an attempt at diplomacy that left the Avarrians incredibly confused. Said message was full of poorly formed sentences and suspect nonsense such as "Boats command tree" and "Inferior water while cabbage". The Birdpeople were SO confused at the absurd contents of the letter that they couldn't even be mad at the Griffons, and instead sent a scholar over to the Griffons' land so that they could work together on improving the communications between the two races.

Map and Legend

NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: August 14, 2020, 07:08:09 am »

Year 359: With the continued presence of the Purple Leaf Disease the people remaining in the kingdom of Thairmar start leaving in mass to get away from it and its potential to start spreading again even with the cure some are not willing to risk it. Roll for how many of the remaining people leave.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: August 14, 2020, 01:28:09 pm »

Year 359.1

Ever since the Union of Antars was formed, they have been sending out invitations to various nations for the nations' diplomats to travel to the Antars' land for the purpose of forming diplomatic and trade relations. However, they did not have anything to trade with, until now. Dalaian Slugmen, ever the curious and opportunistic, one of their diplomats at one time snuck off to have a taste of the Nurse Antars' nectar.

The Antar were understandably angered, the stuff is meant for their young, not for greedy and gluttonous slugmen. Yet despite the little diplomatic incident, the diplomat in question managed to not only clear himself of any wrongdoing but also to convince the Antar to put the possibility of exporting the nectar up for vote. The Antar Nurses did produce more of the nectar than was used, so it could be sold of as a delicacy. And it is one, while most nations have some form of beekeeping, the stuff that the Antars make puts typical honey to shame, so much so that some have now even given the stuff a name of its own: "Ambrosia". Despite some disagreement, the motion to allow export of the Nurses' nectar in limited quantities to Dalai was successfully, but narrowly passed by the committee.

It has caused a bit of an economic upheaval in Dalai as its scarcity combined with its deliciousness has made it an extremely sought after good. And it didn't take long for other nearby nations to learn of the nectar's existence, and now they want it too. Suddenly, Vision Dust sales are down for Nisvanis' Syndicate too as "Ambrosia" has become the "drug" of choice, the "buzz" it gives is cleaner, safer and much more pleasant, having the effect of filling one with a sense of profound happiness. It is unknown thus far whether this effect is present when Antars consume it, and Nisvanis and his Syndicate are cut completely out of the loop... for now...?((Hey TamerVirus))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: August 14, 2020, 01:52:43 pm »

Year 359.2
The Host continues south, reaching the purple leafed portion of the Foxfolk. Roll for how far the red leaves spread

Some of the Vasilikos in the islands begin to notice their scales falling off and in their place white spheres. Taking these spheres off is difficult but when one of the Vasilikos finally gets one of them off, he realizes that doing so causes lots of pain, and that the part of the sphere that was stuck in him was a radula. It seems some of the Vasilikos are harboring some sort of mollusk under their scales. Interestingly, despite spewing blood from his wound and thus being easy prey for other Vasilikos, none made attempts toward him. The mollusk, which this Vasilikos has dubbed “white blood thief” was very difficult to eat, sticking to his mouth as he tried to swallow it, eventually it made its way back to the area it was yanked from, and restock itself to the surface.
((If any of this is confusing/contradictory to something let me know so I can fix it))

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: August 14, 2020, 01:57:53 pm »

Year 359.3

In spite of his very old age, P.M. Martin has devised a novel way to increase his wealth and that of his dear Eudenland. Knowing that the destruction caused by Eightstone has put many people from Dalai in a much precarious situation, he decided to offer new jobs to all citizens. He thus proposed them to sign a fixed-term contract of 10 or 20 years by wich they would become employees of the Dalian Mercantile Flow Company. The deal was presented as a most generous initiative to help people in distress, but in fact, the signers were offered absolutely no wage, only free food, an abode and free travel to Eudenland and back in Dalai.

To encourage the population, he recruited town criers to praise aloud the merits and virtues of a life of adventure and of the fresh air of the sea. He also hired clerks and agents to work at kiosks, sometimes in front of the most destroyed parts of cities, inciting people to enroll in the company. The underlying idea was that the hundreds of homeless would find it hard to refuse, being desperate as they were, allowing Martin's enterprise to make easy savings.

And for those who wouldn't want to work in a merchant navy, there was an alternative option: to become fishers in Endenland, receiving in exchange a small plot of land on the shore and a "house" (a modest cabin). To them, it was said that they would get the chance to enjoy exceptional fishing waters, wich was completely false in the last years, and of magnificient views on the mountainous landscape. This will serve to colonize unoccupied areas of the territory.

Roll to see how much people sign the contract or decide to become fishers in Eudenland.

((Some more about TamerVirus' stuff. And I like what you've come up with Strik3r!))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 14, 2020, 04:16:31 pm »

((Sorry, had a big creative block for the past few days))
Year: 360- For years the Nisvanis Syndicate has ruled over the criminal elements of Dalai with an iron grip, but what was once a exclusive, highly efficient organization has bloated and decayed over the years. Nisvanis, now treated as a near mythical figure within the organization, has not been physically seen for more than half a century but still manages to deliver orders and messages through his trusted underbosses.

The Nisvanis Syndicate had greatly diversified its income streams over its years of existence, aided by back alley deals and dime a dozen corrupt nobles, politicians, and the like. However, the sheer amount of money from illicit Vision Dust sales had been a major source of the group's wealth. The designated drug dealing squads often commanded the most wealth and were compensated as such. The rise of this new "Ambrosia" cutting into profits had presented a major problem. The various Capos gathered to discuss possible solutions. No consensus is reached however and with no guidance or orders from Nisvanis aside from a sealed letter bearing the words "Figure it out. Pay your share" , the criminals are left to figure out a solution on their own.

One upstart crew under the leadership of one Rio Duran, devises an audacious plan "Why don't we just steal one of the things that makes the Ambrosia? Den we keep it in our basement and get all the Ambrosia for ourselves?!?" Genius, simply genius.
Roll for this harebrained scheme
______________________________________________________________________________________

With the threat of Eightstone put to rest, the Magi of the University reconnect Dalai to their network of arcane portals, bringing the city back into the fold after nearly a decade of people having to travel the slow, old fashioned way
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: August 14, 2020, 05:43:18 pm »

Year 360.1
A chaos wisp finds its way into the Dorathian Kingdom near the spot where the river split that’s near the border with HCE. The wisp was eaten by a fish who jumped out of the water thinking it was an insect. This fish started growing chaos crystals from it until it died, sinking to the bottom of the river as it grew more crystals. As a result, there is now a small chaos crystal underwater at a river junction

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: August 15, 2020, 06:23:01 am »

Notices and Summary:
((Sorry, had a big creative block for the past few days))
No need to be sorry for anything. I'm just happy you posted :))

TURNS:
( King Zultan : Year 359 )
People have begun to flee from Thairmar, but most who want to are not willing to take the risk of traveling outside Thairmar.

( Strik3r : Year 359.1 )
Thanks to a particularly gluttonous Dalaian diplomat. It has been discovered that the nectar produced by the Antar nurse caste is incredibly delicious and has some mild mood altering effects.
Dalai managed to convice the Antars to export some of the nectar to them. Said nectar has earned itself the nickname "Ambrosia"

( Naturegirl1999 : Year 359.2 )
The Host continues south, reaching the purple leafed portion of the Foxfolk, resulting in the red leaves spreading far within the foxfolk lands.

Some of the Vasilikos have begun to develop some kind of parasites(?) under their scales. They've begun calling these "white blood thieves".

( Yellow Pixel: Year 359.3 )
P.M. Martin develops an ingenos scheme to get unpaid labor. It works far better than expected.

( TamerVirus : Year 360 )
With sales of Vision Dust dropping due to Ambrosia, Nisvanis' Syndicate wants in on its trade.
A crew headed by Rio Duran sets out to capture whatever is producing the Ambrosia. Manage to barely capture a single Antar nurse and still haven't figured out how to make it produce significant quantities of Ambrosia.

With the threat of Eightstone put to rest, the Magi of the University reconnect Dalai to their network of arcane portals.

( Naturegirl1999: Year 360.1 )
A chaos wisp finds its way into the Dorathian Kingdom near the river split near the border with Hamsterfolk Kingfom. it was eaten by a fish thinking it was an insect. This fish grew chaos crystals until it died, sinking to the bottom as it grew more crystals. As a result, there is now a small chaos crystal underwater at a river junction.

WORLD STATE:
The Cloudrock Clan continues on its Sky-Island building.

The Elysian Nomads continue on their travel southward.

The Purple Leaf Disease has spread within unmitigated regions.
The Red Leaf Disease has spread.

Rolls

People flee from Thairmar
1d20=3
The amount of people that actually flee Thairmar is very small, most want to do it, but most are unwilling to risk it, considering that trying to leave Thairmar right now runs a very real risk of being infected by the disease and then there'll be no one to help them. Currently, being inside Thairmar is safer than trying to flee it, especially now that infected wildlife has been spotted closer and closer to the coast. Thairmar is almost surrounded by the disease.

Those few that do take the risk, walk along the northern coast, to the grasslands and valleys of Streamland. However, they are still not allowed into Streamland, as is still very much refusing refugees from Thairmar, over sixty years on. There are enough of them to perhaps build a village, and a big one at that. But not enough to significantly decrease the population density of Thairmar.

Red Leaf Disease spread in Foxfolk lands
1d20=18
Despite The Purple Leaf Disease in the Foxfolk lands being unable to spread to wild animals, the main method by which The Host was able to spread it so quickly elsewhere. However, it turned out to be unnecessary as when The Host reached a vilage near the border, overtaken by the Purple Leaves and spread the Red Leaves to them. When the Villagers found themselves freed from the Purple Leaves control by the Red Leaves, they ran toward other villages, towns and cities to the south, overjoyed. It caused an obvious chain reaction that saw the Red Leaf Disease take over a large swathe of the land.

P.M. Martin's Contract
2d20=20!+5
((Good ol' indentured servitude))

P.M. Martin's scheme was one crafted with exceptional understanding of peoples' behavior and couldn't have been timed better if he tried. He expected far fewer Dalaians to sign on the contract than the amount that actually did. So much so that P.M. Martin's agents had to stop recruiting for a while, until they found a solution to the amount of desperate people signing on. They couldn't fit all of the people they wanted onto the ships, and almost no one wanted to take up fishing in Eudenland. Hearing of this P.M. Martin was fairly certain that the people of Dalai were so desperate, he could've just made them sign themselves into straight slavery, iron collars and all, and he'd still get just as many "applicants".

It was then that he came out with a solution to the agents' problem, and sent out a revised version of the contract, subtly altered to include a clause that the Dalian Mercantile Flow Company may assign signers to any job that they want. Either working for Dalian Mercantile Flow Company or contracted out to anyone else, making them pay P.M. Martin's Company for cheap labor. As expected, the recruitment did not significantly decrease as a result of these changes.

Dalai however, will likely have some more difficulty reclaiming its old lands now.

Rio Duran's crew attempts to capture a Nurse Antar
1d20=11

While the lands of the Antar are not closed to outsiders, the place is hardly a tourist trap, being seemingly overrun with giant bugs of all descriptions. Rio and his crew figured that the best way to disguise themselves was as "The smart people", That is, scholars and magi, pretending to study the various mutated insects that sprung up in the Antars' land along with them. There were plenty such researchers, but Rio and his crew stuck out like a sore thumb amongst them.

But Rio and the bunch are nothing if not street-smart, despite the general secrecy of it, they managed to unravel the chain of production for the highly prized amber substance, Ambrosia. The crew didn't really care that their mission had just become one of kidnapping, it wasn't exactly their expertise but how hard can it be, right? With the Antars starting to trade the stuff, a network to distribute Ambrosia over their lands has formed, with a certain amount of the leftovers being traded away to Dalai. However, the Antar of the Nurse caste were not specifically guarded at the time, the Antars did not foresee anyone wanting to kidnap them.

Still, the kidnapping was hardly a clean one, as Rio's crew was caught... well they just ran through busy streets holding an obviously distressed Antar Nurse above their heads and running as fast as their legs could carry. Several members of Rio's crew were lost in the kidnapping, most of them dying to members of the Antars' guardian caste, the white ones with wings. Those that didn't die, "merely" got their limbs sawed off by a high pressure jet of water from the guardians' magical attacks.

However, Rio and about half of his crew got away, tossed the Antar into a cage and took off in a horse-drawn wagon. However this wasn't the end of their troubles, while they had succeeded in kidnapping an Antar Nurse and locking in some cellar, where it would be nearly impossible to find. They kept it fed, barely, but no matter what the thugs did to it, it would not produce Ambrosia in any significant quantity. In fact, harming the thing would cause it to produce even less Ambrosia. Rio's crew went through a lot of trouble to kidnap the Antar nurse, so they've kept it around while they try to figure out how to get it to produce more Ambrosia.

Map and Legend

« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 06:53:29 am by Strik3r »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: August 15, 2020, 06:45:54 am »

Year 360.2: After years of being gone Minilla was spotted again by a merchant ship, and was reported to be bigger that it was last time it was spotted and it was attacking the sharkmen settlements near the coast of streamland. Roll to see how well Minilla Vs the sharkmen goes.

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: August 15, 2020, 08:23:41 am »

((The success of P.M Martin's contract has put me in a good mood ! :P Also, I just want to precise one thing: Rio's crew would have been far more at risk of being attacked by soldier Antars than by white Antars because its their job to protect and they are more numerous. And I forgot to add in my first post that soldier Antars have a poisonous dart causing a lot of pain, inflammation and potentially death.))

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: August 15, 2020, 09:15:53 am »

Year 360-360.3

The kidnapping of the Nurse, named Iryz, has caused a terrible commotion in the Antar society, so much in fact that they have decided to completely stop the sale of Ambrosia for now. It has been only a few months since the beginning of the trade with the outside world and they were already suffering from it ! The situation was considered totally unacceptable and gave them a bad image of the behavior of the civilizations around them. But other than that, they were very disconcerted: they were still open to the idea of commerce but they needed some time to think about it. They also wanted to understand more about what happened and to know who was responsible of this cruel action. So they started to investigate about the unfortunate event.

Roll to see the results of the investigation.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 09:38:29 am by Yellow Pixel »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 76