Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: test adventure 02 (isg, but more like sg)  (Read 6733 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: test adventure 02 (isg)
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2020, 07:22:16 pm »

Take everything and email it to the 5 gnomes stacked on each other.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2020, 08:48:23 pm »

♪ Quickly! The disadvantage of Hollywood Hacking is that it's always on an incredibly tight timer with tense music because we might be Discovered. ♫

The 5 gnomes named Luc want important documents or whatever, so get him/them "summer pix" and grocerylist.txt and loveletter.txt. Those sound like important whatevers.

Obviously "full control protocol" contains the secret to unlocking the potential of mollusk juice. We need that one for own plans.

And then we just barely have time to copy DragonWarrior.exe before the security guard walks in, because that sounds like a super cool martial arts video and we want to learn how to be stylish when we rule the world.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2020, 10:30:29 pm »

ctrl+F sp

replace with cl

this is now clamazon. our corporate takeover is successful
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2020, 08:44:31 am »

Email all documents to our quest giver, then try setting the value of all currencies to 0

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2020, 09:40:09 pm »

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2020, 09:54:56 pm »

Tell the guard that I own the company now.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2020, 06:30:09 am »

Quickly do the hypnotic underpants dance, break the guard's mind with our rhythmic undulations!

(Also I missed an update because the image didn't work and trying to look at it using the link from the quote said there were errors in it, so I kind of missed out on what happened.)
(This is the one that doesn't work for me: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/676295572537212931/710275020093521980/test5.png)

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2020, 07:29:55 am »

try setting the value of all currencies to 0

Why? That's going to harm and possibly kill (unable to buy food, rent) a lot of people.

Oh wait we're in an ISG. Carry on.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2020, 07:46:46 am »

Why? That's going to harm and possibly kill (unable to buy food, rent) a lot of people.

Because its a random TV reference.

I feel bad for the owner dude now. Text back the directions to the ocean, with something like "The Sea's bounty was right in front of you all this time. All you must do to claim it is to grasp it with your own two hands."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2020, 10:55:52 am »

I feel bad for the owner dude now. Text back the directions to the ocean, with something like "The Sea's bounty was right in front of you all this time. All you must do to claim it is to grasp it with your own two hands."
Copy admin_passwords.txt too and send it to our spy friend, also save it to our phone, then do the thing where we tell him to enter the sea
((Yep, it was a TV reference, also, if all money is reset, society can start over and we can hopefully learn from and not repeat the many mistakes we made
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 01:22:39 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2020, 01:18:18 pm »

(Also I missed an update because the image didn't work and trying to look at it using the link from the quote said there were errors in it, so I kind of missed out on what happened.)
(This is the one that doesn't work for me: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/676295572537212931/710275020093521980/test5.png)

(Huh that's weird, how about this link: https://i.imgur.com/Skb7sPF.png)
Ear teeth

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2020, 05:33:22 pm »

Copy admin_passwords.txt too and send it to our spy friend, also save it to our phone, then do the thing where we tell him to enter the sea
((Yep, it was a TV reference, also, if all money is reset, society can start over and we can hopefully learn from and not repeat the many mistakes we made

I... no... I don't think that's how it'd work. I mean, outside of the ISG.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2020, 07:27:03 pm »

I... no... I don't think that's how it'd work. I mean, outside of the ISG.
((when Rick did this, the Intergalactic Federation collapsed, and chaos ensued, but with the dissolving of that government, new governments will form, eventually. Maybe similar things will happen, barter might be a thing for a while, and new types of currencies will be born. I didn’t say it will be peaceful, nor did I say it will happen that things will be learned, it was just a possibility. The chaos ensuing from this will end up toppling the power of the (formerly) rich, since money is worthless now

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2020, 02:04:29 am »

(Huh that's weird, how about this link: https://i.imgur.com/Skb7sPF.png)
Thanks that one works, now I'm filled in.

((when Rick did this, the Intergalactic Federation collapsed, and chaos ensued, but with the dissolving of that government, new governments will form, eventually. Maybe similar things will happen, barter might be a thing for a while, and new types of currencies will be born. I didn’t say it will be peaceful, nor did I say it will happen that things will be learned, it was just a possibility. The chaos ensuing from this will end up toppling the power of the (formerly) rich, since money is worthless now
I doubt telling a computer all money worth 0 would do anything, because the people would still put value in the money, so it might hurt the value but I doubt it would kill any governments or the currency itself.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2020, 06:57:30 pm »

Ear teeth
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8