Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Rule Britannia - Kings and Alliances - Turn 12  (Read 5358 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Oh, whoops. I didn’t intend to spawn near anyone, too late now
If it's any consolation, you picked Mide before Tric made their choice, so really it was Tric spawning next to you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mostly picked that spot because I would only ever have two foes at most at the start. The fact someone started outside a capital is a shock.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Look - why don't both of you just work together? Surely there's enough space on the island for you to both coexist.

Better yet, you should both surrender to me! I've already conquered King Primrose of the Petty Kingdom of Devon, and they're perfectly happy being my vassal.  I assure you both - surrender to me, and you'll be on the winning side. B)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

I am receiving the wrong amount of grain - I should be getting 23.88 grain (12 from my own income, then 11.88 from my vassal King Primrose of the Petty Kingdom of Devon)
Very droll. Send in an action.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No need to snark.

Invest 10 in Cornwall.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Invest 10 in Aberdeen, 2+King Attacks Angus

Pokeboss44

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look - why don't both of you just work together? Surely there's enough space on the island for you to both coexist.

Better yet, you should both surrender to me! I've already conquered King Primrose of the Petty Kingdom of Devon, and they're perfectly happy being my vassal.  I assure you both - surrender to me, and you'll be on the winning side. B)

The King Primrose accept the agreement about being your Vassal under the terms of being under an Alliance with each other, and you can freely conquer Devon to alllow yourself to expand on the other areas of Britannia

King Primrose and 12 Grain Attacks Glamorgan

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Rule Britannia - Kings and Alliances - Turn 2
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2020, 06:49:29 am »

King Shadowclaw of the petty kingdom Aberdeen
King Shadowclaw invests 10 in Aberdeen.
King Shadowclaw leads the invasion of Angus: 2+1+2 vs 10+5 = 5 < 15
King Shadowclaw fails to conquer Angus.

Queen Tiabeanie of the Petty Kingdom Mide
No outbound actions.

Queen Conan of the Petty Kingdom of Conatchta
Queen Conan leads the attack on Mide, where Queen Tiabeanie defends: 10+3+2 vs 11+5+2 = 15 < 18
Connachta fails to conquer Mide.

King Primrose of the Petty Kingdom of Devon
King Primrose leads the attack on Glamorgan: 12+7+2 vs 10+2 = 21 > 12
King Primrose conquers Glamorgan!
Glamorgan pillaged for 5.

King Randulf Eriksson of the Petty Kingdom of York
Invests 10 in York.

Donnchad, King of the Petty Kingdom of Ui Neill
Donnchad leads the attack on Ulaid: 10+10+2 vs 10+5 = 22 > 15
Donnchad conquers Ulaid!
Ulaid pillaged for 5.

Count of the County of Cornwall
Invest 10 in Cornwall.

The first minor counts are defeated in battle and swear fealty to the rising petty kings.

TURN 3:

Moves needed: Shadowclaw777, Naturegirl1999, TricMagic, Pokeboss44, Haspen, Kashyyk, Evicted Saint

Spoiler: Grain & Alliances (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:09:07 am by notquitethere »

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

you can freely conquer Devon to alllow yourself to expand on the other areas of Britannia
You might want to look at the new alliance rules, as they allow territory swaps without permanent grain loss.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Randulf shall lead a 14 Grain attack upon Lincoln!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The King Primrose accept the agreement about being your Vassal under the terms of being under an Alliance with each other, and you can freely conquer Devon to alllow yourself to expand on the other areas of Britannia

King Primrose and 12 Grain Attacks Glamorgan

Please - I would NEVER betray an ally!  You insult my honor!

As for a territory swap - what, you believe I would willingly give up Cornwall? The seat of my power??? The home where I've spent the past two turns building the economy from the ground up??????

I will forgive this slight, for I am a Kind and Merciful ruler.  In return, I hereby ORDER you to go out and conquer the rest of Britannia in my name!  I will provide you four of my left-over grain to expedite this process.  Next turn I expect you to participate in a formal "alliance" pact in which we hammer out the exact nature of your vassalage.

Invest 10 in Cornwall.
Hold a grand feast and consume 4 grain.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 02:07:16 pm by evictedSaint »

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Transfer 4 Grain to King Primrose[/b]
You can only have access to the Alliance actions (including Give Grain) after you've performed the formal alliance ceremony. I'll let you edit your turn to something else if you want.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, in that case, since I can do nothing else with it, I will hold a grand feast and consume that 4 extra grain, then.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Ah, in that case, since I can do nothing else with it, I will hold a grand feast and consume that 4 extra grain, then.
what about defense? You can defend with any amount, right?

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what about defense? You can defend with any amount, right?

Defend against what? The oceans zones don't border me, so no foreign power can naval invade.  In fact, the only person who DOES border me is my humble and loyal vassal, King Primrose of the Petty Kingdom of Devon.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7