Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Rule Britannia - Kings and Alliances - Turn 12  (Read 5361 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

I would like to join as the Count of Cornwall, please.

Invest 10 in Cornwall.

To the Good King Primrose of Devon, I demand you surrender immediately and hand all of your lands over to me.

If you refuse, then I will have no choice but to surrender myself.  Don't force my hand, Good Ser.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 03:26:09 pm by evictedSaint »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It seems they mean war. Very Well then."

9 Grain to the Defense of the Capital. 1 Grain to the Special Forces Conquest of Mide.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Invest 10 in Aberdeen

Pokeboss44

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Invest 10 in Cornwall.

To the Good King Primrose of Devon, I demand you surrender immediately and hand all of your lands over to me.

If you refuse, then I will have no choice but to surrender myself.  Don't force my hand, Good Ser.
Dear Count of Cornwall, we are sorry to hear that we will have to resort to aggression as our first form of contact between each other, but the people of Devon will not allow themselves to be plundered from others

Invest 10 in Devon

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Invest 10 in Cornwall.

Dear Count of Cornwall, we are sorry to hear that we will have to resort to aggression as our first form of contact between each other, but the people of Devon will not allow themselves to be plundered from others

Invest 10 in Devon

That's a really weird way to say "I surrender", but I accept it nonetheless.  In recognition of your gallant ability to back down in the face of overwhelming odds, I will spare you, your people, and allow you some measure of autonomy over Devon provided you tribute 99% of your grain income to me.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Rule Britannia - Kings and Alliances - Turn 2
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2020, 01:19:37 pm »

King Shadowclaw of the petty kingdom Aberdeen
Shadowclaw invests 10 in Aberdeen

Queen Tiabeanie of the Petty Kingdom Mide
Invests 5 grain in Mide.

Queen Conan of the Petty Kingdom of Conatchta
Queen Conan defends Connachta but no one comes.
Connachta forces attack Mide, where Queen Tiabeanie defends: 1+5 vs 5+6+2 = 6 < 13
Connachta fails to conquer Mide.

King Primrose of the Petty Kingdom of Devon
Invests 10 in Devon

King Randulf Eriksson of the Petty Kingdom of York
Invests 10 in York.

Donnchad, King of the Petty Kingdom of Ui Neill
Donnchad leads the attack on Ui Neill: 10+4+2 vs 10+10 = 16 < 20
Donnchad failed to conquer Ui Neill.

Evicted Saint Has Joined as the Count of Cornwall

Count of the County of Cornwall
Invest 10 in Cornwall.

Stalemate reigns as a new generation of ambitious lords and ladies take to the field and eye up their neighbour's lands.

TURN 2:

Moves needed: Shadowclaw777, Naturegirl1999, TricMagic, Pokeboss44, Haspen, Kashyyk, Evicted Saint

Spoiler: Grain & Alliances (click to show/hide)

(For clarity: I would have allowed any player to resubmit their actions if a new player joined next to them and they wanted to do something different. This prevents the issue of characters joining and attacking undefended territories in the same turn.)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 06:28:48 am by notquitethere »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Invest 10 in York.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am receiving the wrong amount of grain - I should be getting 23.88 grain (12 from my own income, then 11.88 from my vassal King Primrose of the Petty Kingdom of Devon)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(For clarity: I would have allowed any player to resubmit their actions if a new player joined next to them and they wanted to do something different. This prevents the issue of characters joining and attacking undefended territories in the same turn.)

Did NG change her action to counter me just waltzing in while she ran into my defense?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

I didn’t change an action, I talked before acting

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didn’t change an action, I talked before acting

Well, that makes me feel a lot better. Still annoyed at having to conquer you mind you, but at least it was bad luck that you decided on defense over offense.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you don’t need to conquer me, you can go to Numhan, then sail to Glamorqan or Carmanthen from there, as I go to Airgialla then Nann

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In order to form a proper kingdom, we need to control a capital city and three states adjacent. Now look at the map. How many do I have adjacent to me?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, whoops. I didn’t intend to spawn near anyone, too late now

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This island is only big enough for two, and barely at that. Technically the three of us can coexist, but Joint Victories only work between two players.

If you still want an alliance, take Laighin first.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7