Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 265

Author Topic: Museum III, adventure succession game (DF 0.47.05)  (Read 430811 times)

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Museum III, adventure succession game (DF 0.47.05)
« Reply #3570 on: August 22, 2023, 02:55:27 pm »

The current save can be found over at DFFD (turn 128 end)
It will take me some time to make some drawings and learn gremlin, but posts will appear.

Edit: also, we are in the Third Twilight Age once more. Apparently historians have in hindsight renamed the previous Third Twilight Age to the Age of Dark Gnomes, and the official Third Twilight Age has started now.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 04:32:03 pm by Bralbaard »

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: August 22, 2023, 05:58:04 pm »

Looks like the scorpion is king once again but this time with a council of humans serving under him.
The return of the thin white duke, throwing darts in lovers eyes

Drunken scholar

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: August 22, 2023, 10:18:53 pm »

Ive downloaded the save and begun. Coincidentally, anyone know the location of some dice that might roll to heal? Nevermind, got cursed as a beast for a week, problem solved.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 11:19:07 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: August 23, 2023, 12:57:04 am »

That will only cure the problem for a week, if I recall my adventures as a naked mole rat correctly. The initial healed dwarven body I got after changing back only lasted as long as the curse.

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:rugged beard]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: August 23, 2023, 03:16:13 am »

Ive downloaded the save and begun. Coincidentally, anyone know the location of some dice that might roll to heal? Nevermind, got cursed as a beast for a week, problem solved.

Check out my turn on page 147. There’s a monastery to The Pure Faith of Thabi the Hopeful Rights near Razorbridge which healed my adventurer. I don’t remember what it is called though. That the only time I’ve seen it in this world.
Wow. I believe Kesperan has just won adventurer mode.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: August 23, 2023, 05:25:50 am »

That will only cure the problem for a week, if I recall my adventures as a naked mole rat correctly. The initial healed dwarven body I got after changing back only lasted as long as the curse.

You were right, sadly.

Check out my turn on page 147. There’s a monastery to The Pure Faith of Thabi the Hopeful Rights near Razorbridge which healed my adventurer. I don’t remember what it is called though. That the only time I’ve seen it in this world.

Found it! Its in Honorgrapes.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: August 23, 2023, 04:15:31 pm »

You've probably noticed already, but Pik is essentially a superhero now.

He was killed and ressurected several times by your pet nercromancer so now has massive strength and endurance bonuses and a whole suite of magic powers. Looking forward to seeing what you do with him, and hope you can get Desli healed.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: August 26, 2023, 08:26:54 pm »

Yeah, I noticed immediately. Convenient in a way because I needed to get into the ritual chamber where Thine was locked up (I don't remember doing that, did someone else lock her in there?) which is slightly hard for a mortal. Unfortunately somewhere along the way she lost all their gear. It also allowed him to survive getting his brain wrecked by a weapon trap. Desli got healed by that dice, but by being transformed again. I had to revert the save and start over after a crash in the town west of futureseals, so I just ran straight up there.
I make Spellcrafts!

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: August 27, 2023, 01:36:40 pm »

Ah, yes. I teleported Thine to the shrine to avoid her being killed by my companion. It was the only way I could escape Futureseals without killing a player character - after she raised all sorts of undead beings, I had Evala, a unicorn and a rabid bear all trying to kill her.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: August 28, 2023, 04:55:08 pm »

I'm still writing, Im gonna post it all at once because it was pretty short adventure wise, and finish up with the fort and upload tomorrow night. Things are going well, though.
I make Spellcrafts!

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: August 30, 2023, 03:47:51 am »

I'm still writing, Im gonna post it all at once because it was pretty short adventure wise, and finish up with the fort and upload tomorrow night. Things are going well, though.

After reading your post on "What's happening in your fort?" thread, I am eager/anxious to see what you've been up to!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: August 30, 2023, 12:15:46 pm »

Alright here's the upload finally: https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=16829

I only did good things. Yes.
I make Spellcrafts!

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: August 30, 2023, 02:44:53 pm »

That is nice. Orid Xem can certainly use some good things.

That makes it Yarlig's turn.

Yarlig

• Bay Watcher
  • High Master Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: August 30, 2023, 03:58:36 pm »

Alright! I might be somewhat busy during the coming week' but I should be able to fit in a casual playthrough. Finding out what were those terrible good things Eric did sounds like a plan.

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
  • Necromancy Cultist, Any and All Pronouns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: August 30, 2023, 10:34:08 pm »

eyyy it seems this game is still going, and it seems the world is more of a mess then it was before last I checked?? but yeah. been a while since I played in a turn here(might request for a turn on this game again but not sure yet cause of some other things on my end), how's things?
GLORY UPON THE LORDS OF DEATH, PRAISE NECROMANCY!!

Zed Apocalypse Undead Infection Mini Mod
Civs+ Mod
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 265