Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 265

Author Topic: Museum III, adventure succession game (DF 0.47.05)  (Read 421421 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Museum III, adventure succession game
« Reply #1020 on: August 07, 2021, 06:25:59 pm »

I forgot to request another turn! May i?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: August 08, 2021, 02:00:26 pm »

Sure! I'll update the turn list.
It's chaospotato's turn.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: August 13, 2021, 03:11:53 pm »

No response, Imic is next.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 17, 2021, 06:48:11 pm »

I won't be able to do my turn this time, sorry.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 19, 2021, 12:02:42 pm »

I won't be able to do my turn this time, sorry.
Sorry to hear that, that makes it Bluarianknight's turn.

Should I move you down the list a few places Imic?

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: August 25, 2021, 11:26:45 am »

I forgot that this existed, sorry.

Just cancel my turn and I will ask for a new one once I actually have access to my main computer (typed this on my old laptop) again.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:28:16 am by ChaosPotato »
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Quantum Drop

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep Sixed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 25, 2021, 02:32:19 pm »

Speaking of turns, it's been nearly a week without any posts (confirmation or otherwise) by Bluarianknight. Should we skip?
I am ambushed by humans, and for a change, they do not drop dead immediately. I bash the master with my ladle, and he is propelled away. While in mid-air, he dies of old age.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: August 26, 2021, 01:28:31 am »

Speaking of turns, it's been nearly a week without any posts (confirmation or otherwise) by Bluarianknight. Should we skip?

Yes we should. That makes it your turn, Quantum  :).

Also for everyone who missed their turn over the last few weeks, feel free to sign up for a new attempt.

Quantum Drop

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep Sixed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 26, 2021, 10:38:09 am »

Got the save.
I am ambushed by humans, and for a change, they do not drop dead immediately. I bash the master with my ladle, and he is propelled away. While in mid-air, he dies of old age.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: August 30, 2021, 04:07:38 pm »

Sorry about that - I just got the ping. Life got in the way.

Will continue to be busy, so I won't be taking another turn for a while - apologies.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Quantum Drop

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep Sixed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: September 02, 2021, 04:02:26 pm »

Crownhall the City of Stone, c. 24th Limestone 798

The latest merchant caravan had returned from its travels, bringing with it unexpected news. The normally inhospitable dwarves of Datanzalis Stinugosh had broken from their insular ways to offer the caravan a tribute of some form: a great chest sealed with iron chains and locks, which the merchants had been instructed to deliver to the ruler of Adilatír in person.

The various nobles of the dwarven court were already seated in council by the time the tribute arrived, manhandled through the door by a pair of the caravan’s armoured guards, their . Behind them marched a third dwarf, clad in iron armour that bristled with bony nodules and barbaric war-trophies, a well-worn iron war hammer at his side and a scratched shield on his wrist.

As the three of them reached the gathered dwarves, the messenger inclined his helmed head sharply to the gathered nobles and monarch.

“My lords,” The dwarf began. “I come bearing tribute from the fortress of Datanzalis Stinugosh.”

“Oh?” The noble raised an eyebrow, peering at the chest carried between the two armoured dwarves in open curiosity. “Do tell.”

The two dwarves carefully set their burden down onto the polished stone of the floor, before the first carefully unfastened the heavy iron chains and locks. A quick heave from the second raised the lid.

The reaction among the gathered dwarves was immediate. There were hisses of indrawn breath, a general murmur of shock, and more than one thunderous oath – within the chest, a half-dozen finely-crafted battle axes lay, each and every one forged of shining adamantine.

Save is up.

My official submission to the museum is the colossal steel breastplate and helmet of Handbane the Legendary Slayer of Bugs.

Spoiler: Turn Summary (click to show/hide)

I'll write up and post the turn over the next few days, as I'm going to be preoccupied moving house (again; yay for university?) tomorrow. As always, I would like to be put down for another turn.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 10:25:01 am by Quantum Drop »

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:rugged beard]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: September 02, 2021, 05:18:11 pm »

Oh man, a third Museum?

I’m sure most of you won’t remember me but I played a few turns in the first museum in 2014.

Not played DF in ages but have been feeling the itch… going to read all 69 pages of this!
Wow. I believe Kesperan has just won adventurer mode.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: September 03, 2021, 02:42:07 am »

I’m sure most of you won’t remember me but I played a few turns in the first museum in 2014.

I sure remember!  We have shamelessly taken some of your ideas for the original museum and ran with them (like the overview tables). Happy to see you are still around :-)

That makes it Unraveller's turn. I've send him a PM.
I will update the maps and information sections later.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: September 03, 2021, 03:03:36 am »

I will likely be unable to play for about half the allotted week. So in the end I probably will not make a fortress, but I should still have time to adventure. Hopefully the game doesn't implode in stability!
I've lost control of my life.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: September 05, 2021, 09:49:10 pm »

Sorry to keep you folks waiting for nothing after all, I don't believe I'm going to be able to get to my turn even started this week. So it's best we pass it on to the next. If I could be bumped down a few names, I'd be happy with that.
I've lost control of my life.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 265