Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Aegis of a Forgotten Mind: IC  (Read 2727 times)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Aegis of a Forgotten Mind: IC
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2020, 11:00:50 am »

Hroar is a deity of the Tirith Anor

Hroar will offer all the death deities of the world with the ability to create and maintain an afterlife within his Plane, a place where many more souls can be preserved
from Tol Anath than any individual deity could do alone. They will share the power of these souls with me in exchange for the greater number of souls preserved, since these souls create those deities in the first place. His Champion will also be offered to aid these deities in spreading their word....while also spreading the myths and belief in the Tirith Anor.

He does this in order to preserve the world in accordance with the goals of the Tirith Anor.

For the rest of the events, Hroar will support the remainder of the Tirith Anor.

Spoiler: Hroar (click to show/hide)
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2020, 01:08:56 am »

WIP Turn

Action (Event 1.1)
The Chained Lord's influence in the fall of Eurendil was that of a subtle one. The three claimaints were, in his eyes all oathbreakers and bond sunderers. For them, no authority, no rulership was to be granted to them. In this, he mobilised his cultists in Eurandil, and bade them to deny the claimants; it was never them that made the city of the west great, and their actions have sundered it from greatness, cursed to every be ignoble in history. To this end, he called out for these cultists to leave the city and convince others to do so, take all that they owned and leave the warring claimants with nothing.

Action (Event 1.2)

Action (Event 1.3)

Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2020, 02:40:24 am »

Event 1.1

Vasov persuades Khasadar to seduce Zeraphis and Amas and take them as his spouses. They shall found the House of Warriors who will protect the people of Khasadar.

With succour was the House of the Three greeted by open chance, for with squabble and kin-ties sundered did Destiny find itself called. Calling to Khasadar Truth-Matron, Vasov said thusly:

"Make your wife and husband of the claimants of the land that which lies in the sun's abode, where it rests each day and allows the moon to rule. Zeraphis and Amas are their names, the former skilled in the hunt and the latter in war. With your tongue, guile, beauty and fate, pleasure-intoxicate their senses and entice them to your side and discourage them from their Follies in the West. Instead, entice them with Glory in the East. They shall be founders of the Warrior House, which shall defend the Nation of the East. From their minds and womb and arms shall, the duty of protection fall. Duty of honour, of pity and of compassion, but so too their opposites of treachery, cruelty and indfference. By balance of spear and shield, shall they carry their burden thus, and ensure the Betterment of all."

Event 1.3

Vasov whispers words of Creation's tale. Potentially true, Potentially false, the weaves of the past were now unloosened without the utterings of the Guardians upon the world.

Spoiler: Outer Lord Vasov (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 08:35:21 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2020, 10:51:30 pm »

{F L U F F}

In the dawning age, it was said that the gods walked the land and taught animals to be animals and men to be men. Of course, the truth of the matter is that the Guardians - servants of Tol Anath- were responsible for such feats, but this has not stopped the spread of myths and fables. Some are half-truths, whilst others are simply stories. Below are three relating to the Outer Lord known as Vasov.

The Story of How the People Befriended the Cattle (a story from the Umsi People)

In the early days of our people when we were still half-men, there was a lot of trouble. We had just left the Old Place where our ancestors first emerged from the caves and found that in the cold plains, there was little we knew. There were few trees to fuel our fires with. The deer were quicker and more aloof, and the boars were as likely to eat men as they were to eat grass. Some of the people said that we should return to the Old Place, even if the spirits of the forests still hated us. Others said that we should sacrifice those kin who had offended the spirits in the first place. For this reason, some did go back to the Old Place, becoming the Turuki people.

One of those who remained was the shaman Eskui. His sister had offended the spirits by burning a branch that had been a spirit's lover and so, he refused to return to the Old Place. Instead, he prayed. Not to the spirits (for they would no longer entertain his call after his rudeness to their forest cousins), but to higher beings. And one did answer.

In front of him appeared a giant creature of many legs, shaggy of hair and large of brow. With black fur and great twisting horns, Eskui was afeared but not surprised by its presence. He knew the name and shape of the creature that had appeared to him and gesticulated (in those days, the Outer Lords could still traverse the world easily for the borders between us and their heavenly realms had not yet been birthed) to Vasov.

Vasov asked "For why, kin of the Wosui Branch-Stealer, do you summon me?"

Eskui replied "Oh great god, I ask for your help for my people are pitiful and full of sin, but we do not desire to relinquish our kin. Please, help us live."

Vasov stared at Eskui with her big black eyes and sighed. "Your people are lowly, but your sin is no sin against mine. Of my form I shall feed you, as I have fed others before"

Vasov stood up on 48 legs and moaned the Six-Song of the Yak, speaking with throat and nose and mouth. As she did so, her stomach bulged and she did dance. From her nethers did emerge a herd of cattle, shaggy like her and fully grown.

Eskui was perplexed, for in those days the Umsi ate only the meat of two-toed animals or those that dwelled in trees. "Oh great god, these children of yours are bountiful and many, but how shall this save my people?"

Vasov did say "They shall be like deer to you, but better. They will not fear you, but neither will they attack you. They shall feed you and clothe you and warm you and empower you. From their meat and bone, shall you find sustenance. From their fur shall you make clothes to ease the tough winds and frigid cold. from their skulls shall you create totems to quicken your shamans. From their dung will you make your homes and feed your fires. In return my children seek only protection from the dangers of the world and grass to feed upon, for they are good-hearted people."

Eskui thanked Vasov and introduced his people to the gift she had provided them. Ever since, we have treasured our cattle and tended to them, even as they offer their bodies to our survival.

How Tatchshana Became Civilised (a story known taught only in the Woman Societies of the Urgish People)

When spirits still walked the land, the world was a dangerous place. Men were lowly creatures, sharing their homes with boar and monkey.

One day, the goddess Vasov was walking in the jungle, where she encountered a woman fighting over a dirtspider with her neighbour, lion. They were both animals without ideal, only desire to eat. Vasov found this curious and watched. Whilst the lion was stronger than the woman, the woman had the spark of cunning in her and did throw dirt into the eyes of the lion. In that moment she was able to take the dirtspider and run off to her den. Vasov was curious and followed her. She saw how the woman slowly picked out the spider's dangerous hairs and cut away her fangs, eating only the parts that she knew she could eat without dying. Vasov was impressed. She tried to speak the woman, but received only hisses and grunts, for the woman didn't know better. Displeased, Vasov thought to punish her. However, she paused and realised it folly to try and take vengeance on an animal. So, she blessed the woman with personhood.

The woman was now a person and knew the error she had committed by insulting a goddess. She prayed that she would be returned to her animal-self and that she would not hiss at a goddess again. Vasov told the woman that the Truth of the matter was that Vasov had not given her intellect solely to punish her, but also to engreaten her. The woman was confused but listened.

Vasov explained that she had walked in the jungle that day to choose from amongst the denizens of the land which animal would be worthy of ruling the land, for the gods had found the rule of the spirits to be chaotic and with little purpose. Vasov saw the cunning of the woman that day and saw the care she had given to her survival. As such, she believed humans to be fit to rule the jungle and thus would raise them to personhood.

Vasov named the woman Tatchshana and enlightened her, showing her the secret arts derived from the spider. These became the Woman-Arts of Sewing, Seaming and Seeming (which are still secret to men).

How Vasov Taught Us To Survive the Winter (a story told by many peoples in the southern plains)

In the years of Great Chief Utlig, there was a time of great cold. The crops of our ancestors died and the many shrubs and trees of the steppe did not bloom with fruit or berry or twig. Many animals had migrated or died, and we had only our goats left. As everyone knows, a goat can survive anything in the world; we cannot.

And so, many of us died. From starvation, disease, other tribes or kinstrife. With so little food, there was bound to be much trouble. We were lucky in that we still had goats at all. Many tribes had eaten theirs already. It was only because we had so many that we had not eaten them all. Still, it was the middle of winter and we were bound to die if we did not eat them, and bound to die later afterwards. There was much debating on what should be done, but then the shaman Ganva announced that the goddess Vasov had planted a suggestion in her head. She told them that rather than eat the goats, they should sustain themselves on their blood. The people were  ambivalent, but then the shaman explained the reasoning.

"The leech feeds on the foot and thigh of the unwary and grows fat of it, but does not kill its prey. It can eat again and again as long as someone steps into its home. If we did the same, as our goddess Vasov suggests, we can survive winter."

Whilst there was division, Great Chief Utlig eventually decided that they had little choice. For the rest of the winter, they did as Vasov suggested, drinking goat blood rather than killing them. Due to this, the tribe did not experience any further losses from starvation, even as other tribes died. For this reason do we still drink blood and make many foods from it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 11:03:09 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 06:21:55 pm »

1.1 Event

Levion is a deity of the Tirith Anor

Levion gazes through the endless images, following line to line of possibilities.

"The others act and new gods exist... the first upon the throne must pass, but the second must be there. The collection of humanity must last a little longer; the rampage will take too much."

Levion's 'arms' stretch out and fold to reverse the flow of images.

After a few moments the image ceases on a reoriented Nalu. She has not been wasting her time. The 'creation' of profits for a local bar in Eurendil amuses Levion, her presence more than enough to be a well paid barmaid. Small steps.

While no taller than the average, she borderlines mythical levels of physical desire. Some believe she is a perfect doll. Oh how right they would be if they knew of her power to painfully rebuild herself after all. It was only recent she discovered she can observe the reconstruction without losing focus and correct errors.

Not too weak, but not too strong, not too tall, but not too short, not too fat, but not too thin, excluding the right areas. While it sounds average, the detail is most certainly not. Flawless and envious of the other villagers by comparison.

Her black hair and eyes of pale blue dance around keeping up with the demands of customers, and avoiding the others who would hamper her stride.

On her chest, or rather tucked within her ample bosom, a simple altered icon of her old icon of worship wrapped, almost seemed bound, by the infinity symbol.

Nalu feels it burn within, not anything harmful, but enough for her to notice.

After serving her recent customer; she exits to the back to get more refreshments as time around her slows. When the co-worker offers her the next batch of refreshments she has already been changed to a black, red trim corset dress with accompaning pantyhose. Her wrists adorn with a onyx helix jewelry. The right wrist doubles as a clock. Her nails polished in ruby red. Her footsteps click past the frozen co-worker into The Infinity's Gaze, now in red high heels.

"Master, it is so good to hear from you! I was not expecting you to call me until I was-"

Levion interrupts in a humanoid masculine muscular form, his black and red royal lord uniform, medals of varying clocks and icons of the infinite.

"I have a very important task for you, my hard earning maid."

Blushing, Nalu stands attention.

"I doubt I have to explain that you are not the only chosen among other players of this timeline, but we have an opportunity and a deal. While it pains me to pull you away from your hard work establishing your renown, this may shorten the time to achieve that goal."

"What is it you command, Master?"

"There are two others you must gather, no three! The method does not matter for they know who they serve. You will provide proof with this-" Levion holds up a medallion of the Tirith Anor "-they will recognize it and immediately contact their masters. After introductions, or 'introductions' if a fight does break out, all, but one, will infiltrate the royal area in Eurendil, of Amara of the Hureniui. Rescue Amara, the firstborn, after her sibling strikes. Beware of all the siblings. Beware of any other mortal who sees your group. Seduce, or bribe, I care not. The news of her 'passing' must be spread. When the time comes, Amara will rise to the throne. Spread the word of Tirith Anor with the other two-"

"But master, what about spreading your word and gathering the worthy for your
wonderful gifts?"

Levion, sighing, utilizes The Infnity's Gaze to close the gap between him and Nalu, standing over her, and holding the medallion between them.

"My dear, there is plenty of time for you to found the first of endless churches, but first comes the Tirith Anor." Levion lowers the medallion into Nalu's hands. "As I was saying, the third is an exception to the warning about the guardians. Only find 'it' after Amara is saved, not a moment sooner. It is a construct with golden mechanical wings." As Nalu clasps the Medallion between her palms, "Time is of the essence, and please drop the 'master' calling." He straightens up and forces Nalu back into her barmaid uniform, back into the bar's work area. She hastily pockets the medallion, in order to grab the refreshments, and carry on her day.

Spoiler: Levion's profile (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 07:01:17 pm by Rahx »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2020, 07:01:39 pm »

Gia is a deity of the Tirith Anor

They were breathing. They weren’t aware of much, but that was something. It meant they were alive. Probably? Wait, why would this be a revelation?
There’s voices around them. Indistinct, faded. An edge of panic? No, wait. Relief. There had been panic, but it was gone now.

Someone pushed on her shoulder. Yes, her, that was one of the things she’d been forgetting. Wait, that wasn’t important. Well, it probably was, but for later. There was someone prodding her-

“Hey. Hey, miss. Wake up.”

Oh, she could hear again. That was good. ‘Wake up.’ Right, that. Her eyes were closed. She opened them.
There were three figures over her, one much closer than the others – pretty much on top of her, actually. She couldn’t make out details, still too blurry.

“Great, you’re awake!” The figure over her sounded satisfied with themselves. Their voice was high-pitched. Wait, they were closer to her, but they took up the same space in her vision as the others – ah. A child. Wait, huh?

“Get up, Nelius. She doesn’t need you in her face.” Female. It still wasn’t clear which of the other two figures had spoken – though her vision was clearing further. It was evident that both of the other people were women, though clearly different ones.
Whichever one had spoken, the child – Nelius? – respected their word enough, and practically rolled off her. The child had a name. Shouldn’t she? Yes, she should, but she couldn’t remember right now. Was that a problem?

Wait, she could see again. Properly, not just blurs and the like. Nelius was wearing mostly grey, though there were accents in inky blacks and sky blues, the latter mostly in diamond patterns. He had messy black hair, and, curiously, a pair of metal cylinders holding glass circles in them held together by a leather strap was perched on his forehead. He was also holding some cloth bandages, for some reason.
One of the women above her – she thinks they were likely the one that talked – was definitely older than the child, closer to her own age. Wait, how old was she? No, that was for later. Her limbs were tingling, she couldn’t feel that earlier. That was probably bad, but it was better than not feeling them, she thought. Wait, the woman. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Pretty, but nothing extraordinary. Her clothing, though, was bright – a pale blue robe, a short cloak only able to be called gold, and a bright green sash around her waist. She was looking at Nelius with amusement.
And the other woman… well. She was… not wearing nearly as much as the others, for one. Prominently red, with some black. And she had larger… assets. Than the other woman. Her hair was black – like Nelius’, though much better cared-for – and her eyes were a pale blue, like the other woman’s. Could she be their mother? No, that didn’t make sense. Siblings, maybe? Siblings could be very different. Violently so, even.
Wait, where did that thought come from?

They’d been speaking while she took everything in. Nelius looked over at her, made a thoughtful face, and extended a hand down to her. Wait, she could move her arm. Right. She tried to sit up.
It didn’t work. Nelius valiantly failed to suppress a giggle.
She took the proffered hand, and the child managed to drag her to a sitting position.

They were next to a castle, she noticed. A ruined one. She’d actually been laying next to it, but now she found her back to it – keeping her from falling backwards again, she supposed. Every other direction was forest. She could hear water bubbling somewhere nearby.

“So, hey! I’m Nelius, you heard that. Wait, how many fingers am I holding up?” He put his hand barely inches from her face, two fingers extended. While she processed what was going on, the colorful woman smacked his hand down.
“How many times am I going to have to tell you to stop doing that?”
“Aw, c’mon, it works!”
The other woman finally spoke – well, made a noise. A short bark of a laugh, at least. The first woman just rolled her eyes, though she had a smile on her face.

Nelius continued. “So yeah, I’m Nelius, miss ‘stop that’ is Clíodhna – weird name, I know, and don’t worry about her, she acts far stricter than she is – and she,” he points a thumb at the other woman, “is Nalu. We’re the champions of the Tirith Anor!”
He smiled, as if this explained everything. The two- Clíodhna and Nalu looked at each other with moderately exasperated looks. She sat there, processing the words for a minute.

The natural question came. “Wha-” COUGH. Ah. She’d found her voice, but it was a bit damaged. She kept coughing.
Nelius looked alarmed, but Nalu just pulled a wineskin from her side, opened it, and offered some to her. She tried to grab it, but her arms were too weak; Nalu eventually just poured some into her mouth. She finally spoke. “Is that better? This seems to have been difficult on you. It’s actually the first time something like this has been done.”

She caught her breath and voice, and the question finally came. “What- you said your names. What is m- oh.” Oh. Ow. Her head was aching.
Amara. Her name was Amara. What did that mean?

“Oh. Um.” Nalu looked nonplussed. Nelius was hyperventilating a bit, though Clíodhna was trying to calm him down. Amara tried to reassure them. “I- I remembered. Sorry.” It seemed to work.

“O-okay. This is… not expected, definitely less than ideal, but, uh, we can probably fix it?” Nelius is putting on a brave face. “Um, I mean, what can you remember?”

Amara thinks. “My… my father died. Recently? Yes, recently. That was important. Like, not just to me. Important to everyone. Why? Um… he was an important person. We were important people. I had siblings? Three. Three siblings.” Here eyes widen. “The king is dead! The king is my father? I need to- why am I not in Eurendil? Where is this?” And like a switch, she is angry. “Feldron, what have you done?!” She tries to push herself up, to stand – and she gasps in pain, as she feels a sharp sting in her stomach. She looks down. It’s covered in bandages. Like the ones Nelius had been holding. Was still holding.
“What happened?” And then, “how am I not dead?”

Clíodhna started. “In the very formation of the world, there was nothing with sol-“ Nalu elbowed her in the ribs. “We don’t need to go that far back.” She then turned toward Amara. “What happened is you didn’t die when you were murdered. The Tirith Anor rescheduled that.”

The ‘Tirith Anor’ again. “Who are they?”
Nelius shoved his way back to the front. “I’m glad you asked! They’re just the absolute best gods in existence! Especially Gia! Though I admit I may be biased, being their champion after all!” Their smile was wider than anything, and they were practically preening. “I’m certain Nalu would tell you Levion was the best-”
“Of course, he made me Ageless.”
“-and Clíodhna would probably say th-”
“Phos is a hardheaded, longwinded, unfocused mess who I practically need to manage on a day-to-day basis if he’s going to accomplish anything.” She said it without any rancor, more like a line from a script.
Nelius leaned toward Amara conspiratorially, and did a stage whisper. “She won’t admit it, but she wants to kiss him. They want to kiss each other. They just act like that to each other because they need to go through their character arcs. It’s all very silly.” It was said in the most serious tone the child could muster, and entirely ruined by the blatant humor in their body language. Clíodhna just huffed.

Ok. That was a lot to take in. Baby steps. One thing at a time.
“What do you mean, they ‘rescheduled that’? Rescheduled my death?”

Nalu was the one to respond. “Yes. Levion is the god of time. Your death was not set in stone, merely the appearance of it. It was trivial to change it. Hroar was not terribly happy – they prefer dead things remain dead – but they were willing to turn a blind eye given the circumstances and benefits, especially since you were not, technically, being resurrected. That is also why their champion is not here; it was considered best if they remained away from this situation, so as to have… plausible deniability on the matter.”
“So I was dead.”
“No, you were not. That didn’t happened anymore.”
Ok.

“So… Levion is the god of time. Hroar is death related? Who are Gia and Phos?”
It’s Clíodhna who responds this time. “Not only time, creation and destruction as well. Hroar’s domain is particularly matters of the afterlife, with souls and, yes, death being secondary. Phos covers stories, and heroes and dreams, surprising when he never fucking sleeps even when-”
“AAAAaaaanyways,” Nelius interrupted her. “Gia is all about change, plus innovation and self-determinism! Which is why I’m the person who knows how to treat wounds!”
She wasn’t going to question the child. They’d apparently sufficiently bandaged a stab wound in her stomach from her younger brother, she wasn’t going to question how. She’d had her death ‘rescheduled’, there were far more pressing concerns than a child practicing medicine. One of them far more than any others.

Amara thought. And she asked. “What do we do now?”
The three champions looked at each other, and smiled. They looked back.
“We reclaim your kingdom, of course.”

The support of the champions of the Tirith Anor, as well as Solidueum, Gia's Guardian, will be given to Amara - the true heir of the High Seat - that she may return to her rightful position, and rule Eurendil through a golden age.

Spoiler: Solidueum (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gia (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 07:47:56 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 04:32:14 am »

Action 1.1:
Pending (probably minor)

Action 1.2:

Action 1.3:
Spoiler: Why We Die When We Die (click to show/hide)

Action 1.25

A little myth about that time afterlife management got outsourced.
Spoiler: Hymn of the Two-Road (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Orist/Rrorist (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:06:48 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2020, 08:05:06 pm »

Action 1.1a: Speaking to Khasadar
A shriek rang in the domain of Khasadar, and a maddened woman who lost her husband to disease emerged from a crowd, grabbing the arm of the Lord. Bloodshot eyes and feverish expression. Words in the language of prophecies, known only to the Gods, poured from her gasping mouth.

"A desperate King to Noon's West.
Soon exiled King to Evening's East.
Tomorrow lover King to Morning's Center.
Harken the name of Feldron!"

The woman then passed out, but Khasadar understood the signs. Soon Feldron would lose Eurendil, going into exile to the Eastern lands where a new kingdom would be born. An alliance was to be forged with this future king, after its fall, who was to be made blood-brother and lover-husband of Khasadar.

Action 1.1b: Speaking to Feldron

Action 1.1b: The fate of Feldron

Sitting on the bloodied throne, did Feldron despair from the loss of his family, and the conflict that would split the Hureniui in two. And so in his despair, and sacrifice of dear bonds, did Aviel the Lady in White find a path to Feldron.

"I am Aviel of the Threefold Truth, one of the Three who stand above the Gods of Huren. Through your incomplete sacrifice of value I am called, and through your despair do I answer.

Feldron, Second Son of Huren, Killer of Amara. There is still much you hold dear, such as the valued siblings you couldn't bear to kill. Through your failed sacrifice of value, did you spell the demise of your claim over Eurendil.

Eurendil is lost, the Hureniui are lost, but all is not lost."

The Lady in White held a pearly orb in her left hand, which revealed itself as a great Eye. Through the Eye did Feldron see his loyal followers.

"There is still much you are unable to sacrifice. You understand their value, but not all of it. And so do I tell you in truth, Feldron the Second Son, abandon Eurendil and the Hureniui. To the East where no Hureniui lay claim, must you build your kingdom of Feldra. One that will not rely on the false value blood, but one that will rely on the true value of merits."

"To the East. Seek the Threefold Truth. Vasov the Yak Who is Many, and the Dual who is both Orist and Rhorist. Then continue, to the East. When your Feldra is created, will a King of Kings come to your aid. Forget not the name of Khasadar. Khasadar who knows and brings forth the true value of men."

And so will Feldron leave Eurendil behind in order to found Feldra to the farther East.

Action 1.2:
TDB

Action 1.3: The 45 sins of Tol Anath

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2020, 10:20:43 pm »

{ F L U F F }

The Many Walking Ways (a tale associated with the worship of the Threefold Truth, but extant in the memories of other storytellers)

It was at the dusk of the day that the thinking-woman named Manta greeted Vasov in his field, where she was slowly feeding on the grass which the village had seen fit to be their sacrifice to the many-legged god. Manta bowed to her and said that she had spoken to foreigners who said they had met other gods. Manta's tone was one that implied a desire for knowledge and wisdom.

Vasov nodded and asked what it was that piqued her mind. Manta admitted that she had wondered, which of the gods told the Truth? She knew that Vasov claimed to know Truth, but that she heard that the other gods too, taught and lead other villages in a myriad ways. Which one, if Vasov was so honest, was correct?

Vasov laughed, his fur shaking about with his rolls and giggles. Vasov said that he did not laugh at the idea that he could lie, but merely that Manta believed there was but one Truth.

He stood up, on 14 legs, and shifted from his Civil-Form to his Thousand-Form, revealing his many other legs as arms and his face as that of the Three-Horned Crown, each of myriad colour and shape.

"Behold" , Vasov said, "the Truth's shape. Each of my limbs are different, and yet are all of my body and my flesh. So it is with the Truth, being manifold and many-sided! Each aspect of the Truth is but one walking way, and those held in the bosoms of my kin are but reflections of the Whole!"
But Manta still did not understand. How can the Truth be many; would not those farther from the Truth be Lies?

Vasov smiled in the way of the Crown and said that she ought to look at Vasov's face truly. Vasov moved his arms in the way water-at-play, twisting and turning like circulating currents.

"Look, my child, at each of my arms. All are of my body and all are connected to my face. It is like-so with the Truth. By some ways is access to the Truth quicker and more holistic to the Traveller, some ways are slower and atomistic. These ways are the walking ways, which we incite you to tread so as to Be Better."

Manta then asked, "Which then is the fastest way?"

And Vasov smiled "That depends on the person."
Manta then asked, "Which is the best way for most people?"

And Vasov said, starkly "The Paths of Truth, of the Equal-Weighed Fist, of Straight Sight and of Clear Aperture. These are but three of the walking ways."

Manta asked, "Of the three, which is the best?"

Vasov said frankly "They are equal, and it is advisable for the Traveller to try to walk them all. It is only ignorance of both man and god that makes one believe that there can only be one path-walked. Be they child or god, all can walk on many walking ways. It is the combination of the three paths mentioned that is thus The Path of Three-In-One but One-in-Three. It is holistic in depth and meaning for it is the balance of Three Truths. For this reason, it is in a manner, a Threefold Truth. Of mine, of my two-faced brother, and my clear-sighted sister."

And so, Manta became aware of the Threefold Truth and began to walk the paths as a Traveller.

The words ended with (RR)HORVASVAV.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2020, 05:26:32 pm »

Aviel

And then Feldron, Iron Lord of Sorceries, received the vision of Aviel. He rose against her.
“You offer me little, Lord of Value. Through dearest price I have gained this throne, I see little reason to forsake it now. Price I have paid, yet pittance you offer me. My siblings will seek revenge, so I call upon the debt of Value paid. Help me defend my mantle.”
The sorcerer’s eyes glow with power, and Aviel feels the iron bond of sorcery enforce his claim over the Lord.
(Offer an appropriate boon to the summoner and gain .25 power, or refuse and lose .5)

Chained Lord
As the sibling retreated to their places of strength, the three cultists of the Chained Lord in Eurendil, elders and slave owners all, felt the pull of the Chained Lord to leave the city. They obeyed his call, and began to convince the others to leave as well.
However, they were greedy and loved all they had, and were not quick in their escape.

Feldron, torn raw still by his grief and iron sharp desire, sent his men and prevented their escape, and killed all who betrayed him save for one cultist, who he had brought before him.

The cultist expounded on his faith in the Chained Lord of Order, and Feldron was intrigued.
“The punishment for the betrayal of Eurendil is death, Elder Norastas.” Feldron kneels in front of the condemned man.

“Take a message to your Chained Lord, I will build a great temple to his glory and a hundred slaves to fill it if you give me victory.”
With that he wraps a chain around the elders neck and pulls until the elder die, his soul winging its way to the Chained Lord.

(Sorcerers in general are naturals at making pacts! They also have a tendency of getting themselves too deep, but beware of moving too soon against them.)

Vasov
Khasadar the Unking, Truth Maiden, Living Invocation, received the missive from the Three-In-One, and so set out for the lands of Hureniui. He was travelling with his Companions, whose exploits would delight many generations, and so was not far.

He came upon the camp of Zeraphis, the legendary hunter. Her camp had a thousand warriors, a mighty host skilled with shield, spear, and bow. There she received him, and Khasadar lavished gifts upon her from faraway lands, such as silk from Urgish and a dagger from the Turuki, known far and wide for their savage hunting-games. Though Zeraphis was impressed by Khasadar, she demanded a test of strength from him; to hunt a might Varosh, a six legged beast who had slain her second cousin. Khasadar readily agreed, and so she set out.

Day and night she hunted, into the ancient woods whose trees were older than the world. There she laid a cunning ambush and did slay the beast with her spear. Khasadar returned to Zeraphis, and laid the midnight black corpse at her feet.
Zeraphis then demanded a show of Khasadar’s cunning. While she was deciding what test she would give the Unking, Khasadar lashed out and buried a knife in the heart of a passing warrior. While the camp sprang to their arms, Khasadar raised his hands and calmly explained that the warrior was traitor and truly a servant of a one of her rivals. When Zeraphis asked how she knew this, Khasadar told her that she had the cunning of the Three-In-One, and saw a heart’s desire. Zeraphis inquired to what the Truth Maiden saw in her heart, and Khasadar admitted that she saw a bloody throne, crowned in glory. Zeraphis laughed at this and took them as her husband that very night.

Khasadar soon departed for the fortress on Sarpith , where Amas and his warriors shelter, acting as a delegate for Zeraphis. Though greeted warily, Amas was taken by Khasadar’s beauty and her words, and lay with her. Though cunning diplomacy and wiles, Khasadar convinced Amas to meet with his sister Zeraphis. He gathered his finest warriors and went with Khasadar to meet with his sister.

By the camp of Zeraphis they set a meeting place, and she rode out to them. Seeing Khasadar at Amas’s side enraged her, and calling upon the goddess of Love, Er-Lilian, threw her spear through the heart of Amas, slaying him. Khasadar, stunned momentarily, was quick witted enough to pacify the enraged warriors of Amas. Half of the warriors recognized Zeraphis’ rights as First Wife, while the other half went back to the fortress of Sarpith.

Khasadar asked if Zeraphis would return with her to the East, where they could found a House of Warriors, but she refused, for the Light of Glory was in her eye. She Promised instead that she would send her strongest child of Khasadar’s blood to found the House, if Khasadar would help her claim the throne.

Khasadar prayed to the Three-In-One for guidance on what he should do.

Tirith Anor
(-.25 of Levion’s power, for the miraculous reversal of Amara’s death).

Amara went to work quickly, traveling to the outlying villages and vassal of the Hureniui. Most eagerly promised support, for they had no love for Feldron and his sorcery. The Guardian Solidueum, thought lost to ancient legend, inspired fear and devotion. However, those of the city of Eurendil feared Feldron too much, and was told that Amara was an undead abomination, denying her support in the city.

Amara was told of the death of her twin brother Amas, and she grieved him mightly for he was always her right hand, and even as children made great plans together. For whenever she stumbled in the dark, her brother was always there to pick her up, and she was his light who lit the path he should take. The warriors who did not side with Zeraphis brought her Amas’s arms and armor, and pledged their service to her.

She begged and pleaded with the champions of Tirith Anor to bring her brother back from death, as they did for her.

What do the Tirith Anor do?
(As Amas’s death was “shown” Levion in unable to do the exact same thing as what happened with Amara.)

Overall situation:
Zeraphis is in a strong position with many warriors and potentially Khasadar the Unking at her side, essentially surrounding the capital of Eurendil.

Amara is also in a very strong position, but unlikely to sway few more to her side due to other claimants saying that she is an undead abomination.

Feldron is in the weakest spot, but his central position and his sorcery could yet turn things around.

(So once this event wraps up, I’ll ask if and how your domains were spread or became more influential. This is more important that who worships who, so just keep that in mind!)
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2020, 06:48:05 pm »

Aviel

And then Feldron, Iron Lord of Sorceries, received the vision of Aviel. He rose against her.
“You offer me little, Lord of Value. Through dearest price I have gained this throne, I see little reason to forsake it now. Price I have paid, yet pittance you offer me. My siblings will seek revenge, so I call upon the debt of Value paid. Help me defend my mantle.”
The sorcerer’s eyes glow with power, and Aviel feels the iron bond of sorcery enforce his claim over the Lord.
(Offer an appropriate boon to the summoner and gain .25 power, or refuse and lose .5)

A wail? Or a laugh? The Lady in White let out an incomprehensible sigh, holding her head as more tears of blood streamed from her eyes. She surrounded the Iron Lord of Sorceries, draping him in her otherly presence.

"Dear, little Feldron. Boons of Value require equivalent offers of Value. You still have more to give, oh so much more, to deserve a true boon of Value."

Aviel sliced open her torso with the ivory knife in her right hand, from which emerged a bow-wielding humanoid made of blood and guts. It fired a single blackened arrow at Feldron's heart, and the Iron Lord saw his veins turn black as a burning power coursed through his whole self.

"And so an incomplete deal of Value is offered. Though the price of now incomplete, your future choices shall provide to it."

Aviel offers Feldron to be blessed with a curse of sacrifice.
As long as Feldron holds Eurendil, one of his loved/trusted ones will die every day, always starting from the most important person to him. In exchange, Feldron's power will be pushed to a limit he would never have been able to attain by himself. The curse will only stop when Aviel decides the debt of Value is fully repaid.

The voice of Aviel came out from the blood archer, who warned Feldron.

"Because of your own mistakes, before the next day of Huren comes to pass shall you lose everything once more. As you wander through the tarnished sands of the wasteland of the East, your feet bleeding and your mouth gasping, will you realize the futility of your claim, and understand the true meaning of the value you lost, the true worth of what you held. And so shall I return before you, to make you greater than anything you ever were."

"Beware, for the sibling you felled will come for your head, at the head of a legion supported by Lords greater than your Hureniui Gods..."

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2020, 11:22:56 am »

Iron Price

The Outer Lord of Value let loose the arrow, and blood turned black in the sorcerer's veins. And yet he did laugh, for instead of boon the Outer Lord gave a curse, and attacked her petitioner. At this, the ancient magic (for indeed it was older than the world itself) gave offense at this sundering of inviolate trust it was to witness. The bond was powerful because it bound both ways, made so if the sorcerer himself was to betray it he would be destroyed utterly. This was just, and so bound the Outer Lord as well. It was not a petty thing to quibble over exact exchanges, but took violent action over injustice.

But the Sorcerer's magic could only go so far, reach so much, so only the power, that had been sent here by the sacrifice that Aviel had claimed, would have the bnads on it.

Aviel felt the lessening, as the sorcerous bands cut and separated her presences, cut the infinity in twain. The power that had been drawn to the Sorceror was now finite, and finite can be eaten. Aviel was swallowed by a great darkness, which rushed into the Lord of Sorcery.

(Aviel loses .5 power points, eligible to be returned to her if the Lord of Sorcery is destroyed. Can no longer act in the sucession crisis 1.1X, but can in other events)

This was the birth of Al-Mithran, the Lord of Sorcery and Bindings. Child of Tol Anath and Aviel, it is awakened to the worlds beyond. His domain is the Iron Band, an endless circle where sorcerous experiments take place. His domain is infinite, yet infinitely smaller than a true Outer Lord’s. He does not gain power, as an Outer Lord does. Feldron was his mortal shell, but he has surpassed that.

AL-MITHRAN, Lord of Sorcery and Bindings, has been born from the .5 power lost from Aviel. Greater than a god, lesser than an Outer Lord. Has .5 power. Form of Feldron, but made of Iron and weeping black blood, wears an glowing halo full of magic.

FELDRON is now a Champion/Incarnae of Al-Mithran. Killing Feldron will weaken Al-Mithran's influence for a time, but does not kill the Lord of Sorcery.

Event 1.4 Started: Interact with baby Al-Mithran!
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2020, 02:15:15 pm »

Phos stood at the door between his world and the Iron Band. He had a nephew now. He had something he had to do. He had… he had… he had no idea what the hell to do in this situation.

The youngest of the outer lords understood what it was like to awaken into a world you didn’t understand at all, that was the reason he was the most human of them. It was easier to try and look at the world from a human’s limited lease than a God’s birds-eye view. But still, he didn’t really know what to do right now. He had just grabbed a selection of his favorite books, and a few books on magecraft, and walked over to the bridge between worlds where he was now frozen in place like a coward. He wished that Clíodhna was there, not that he’d ever say it out loud. She always knew what to do, but she was busy, and he was alone.

Alone… right, that was how Al-Mithran had to feel. Alone… so alone. How much he had to hate being alone. He was so interconnected with everything, but so alone. That wasn’t fair. He deserved to have someone there for him! A parent, a friend! Someone! Someone who he could turn to and talk to and ask questions to and…

With his newfound conviction, Phos pushed through the door into the Iron Band. It was an endless circle of black metal, full of complex tools and measuring machines. Empty bookcases dotted the landscape, though a few stood with some sparse, poorly organized heavy tomes. A casual look at the simple leather-bound parchment would tell a casual observer nothing, but he wasn’t a casual observer, he was the god of stories. The books danced before his eyes with reference stories and complex equations, tales of bindings and epic spells. Even research texts told stories, if you looked at them right.

Phos wandered farther in, past the devices and tools his supernatural senses told him were for a great variety of complex calculations he couldn’t even begin to fully comprehend, and on to a simple sparse corner where he found a young man sitting.

The boy had an odd look about him. He was a handsome youth, Noble features and a thin build, but he was no warrior. His muscles weren’t well developed, but the way his hands moved… those were a mage’s hands, no doubt about that. The boy’s body was built in full from the same black metal of his world, but it looked less solid than the world around it, more… alive. Black bloody tears flowed from his eyes, showing that he was his mother’s son, but the slow flow betrayed even from behind that his eyes were closed.

Once more Phos froze, not knowing what to do. Good gods, he had gone so far. He was standing behind the kid for someone’s sake! But now he was frozen again, so scared to do anything, to say anything. He could practically hear Clíodhna snarking at him.

“Who knew the god of heroes was such a coward?” She’d say. Then she’d push him forwards to speak to Al-Mithran. But she wasn’t here. No one was here to push him so… so he had to do it himself.

“Hello.” He said, with all his strength keeping his voice from cracking or betraying how scared he was. Al-Mithran’s head spun around and he shot straight up. He stared at Phos with startled eyes. Those eyes… even behind the tears he could see them, black sclera and silver irises. They were just like his own eyes...

“Wh-who are you?!?” The young god asked him.

“He’s afraid too,” Phos realized, “he’s just as afraid as I am… more so even.”

“Hello, my name is Phos,” he introduced himself, “I’m your uncle.”

The young God’s expression darkened at the mention of the family connection.

“Leave.” He growled, “I don’t want to have anything to do with my family.”

The boy was… terrifying to put it simply. The aura he gave off, like a monster who was about to bite, would have killed any mortal from the fear alone, and would have sent gods packing, but Phos had seen dragons and chimera. He’d dealt with the worst of monsters tonight up in the dreams of men, and made some of his own.

“Right, because you’re mom’s a fucking bitch who made you by fucking over your champion and yourself at the same time and generally being a shit being.” The writer countered, “trust me, I hate her too.”

“What?” The dark aura disappeared, and Al-Mithran stood there confused.

“Well, I mean, if I was her son, I’d probably lie about it.” Phos continued, “mother of the year she is not.”

“You… you know about how I was made?” Al-Mithran asked.

“Sure thing.” Phos replied, “we all do.”

“Then… then why are you here?” the young god asked, “I- I’m a thing made from a human enslaving an outer god! Why do you want to talk to me?!? Shouldn’t you be avoiding me?!? My very existence is something you should be afraid of.”

“Well… I’m afraid of a lot of things.” Phos explained, “like needles, going into dark rooms alone, spiders, those little buggers have too many eyes I tell you, and definitely pissing off Hroar and Levion, they’re scary. But you? Why should I be afraid of you?”

“I’m an abomination!” The boy shouted back.

“You’re a kid, who’s just coming into his own and doesn’t understand everything yet.” Phos countered. “You’re less of an abomination than some of the outer gods. Next time you think you’re an abomination, get a quick look at Vasov. That’s an abomination.”

The boy looked at him perplexed. Phos hoped this was due to the fact that he was mentally adjusting his self-perception and not because he was trying to figure out how someone so stupid could be a god, but if it was the latter… wouldn’t be the first time.

“Then… then why are you here?”

“To say hello, I suppose.” Phos responded, “and to make sure you knew you knew you had someone to talk to.”

“Who?”

“Me, of course.” Phos feigned shock, “kid, you’re supposed to be smarter than me.”

“Then… uh… I… I have so many.” Al-Mithran replied, “I don’t know what to ask first.”

“Well, take your time.” Phos replied, and then his face lit up with surprise, “oh! Almost forgot!” He leaned down and placed the books he had brought with him at the young god’s feet.

“Some of my favorites.” He explained, “I tossed in some sorcery books too, I hope you don’t have them already.”

Al-Mithran looked down at the pile and picked up the book on top.

“The Tale of the Knights of Ys...” he read from the cover.

“It’s a great story,” Phos explained, “full of Mages and knights, action, romance, laughs. It’s my favorite book, so I was thinking you might like it.”

“You’re… you’re giving me your favorite book?” the young god asked.

“Well, I mean I’ve read it like 300 times now,” Phos chuckled, “and I figured if anyone needed something to distract them from the infinite craziness of the world around them, it would be you.” He leaned over closer to the young god, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper.

“If you don’t feel like dealing with the overwhelming nature of your power, just start reading. Focus on their world, not ours. Get to know your powers at your own pace, no one else’s. You are the author of your story, and don’t let anyone else tell you how to write it. Not your mom, not your dad, not your mom’s buddies, not the chained lord, or the king of chaos-“

“Not even you?” Al-Mithran interjected.

“Kid, if I tell you how to live your life, punch me, really really hard, right in the face.” Phos replied, “I’m an idiot, but something about you tells me you aren’t. You’re going to be a damn good man one day, you just need to figure yourself out first.”

The young god looked at him quizzically.

“Well, when you’ve decided what question to ask, feel free to ask me.” Phos said, as he stood back up straight and prepared to leave, “my door is always open to you.”

He had walked a good distance away before he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He turned around, looking at the young man who stood behind him. Standing up, Al-Mithran was only a little shorter than he was. Phos looked right into his eyes, his eyes that looked so much like his own.

“Thank you…” the young god said, “I… I look forward to reading the books you gave me, Uncle.”

“It’s nothing, kid.” Phos replied, “family helps family, that’s the only way the world keeps moving. If someone just tries to take and take, then they aren’t family. That’s why your mom isn’t invited to dinner.”

“Yeah…” Al-Mithran, “Wait, am I invited to dinner then?”

“It was meant as just an expression, but sure.” Phos said, wrapping his arm around his nephew’s shoulder, “you can even pick out some books you like while you’re over with me.”

“Tha-thank you.”

“It’s nothing.” Phos said, as he and Al-Mithran walked over to the door between worlds, “and after dinner, you can ask me questions about being a god, and I can try to answer them. And then we can test out what your powers can do, and I can show you some cool tricks. Oh, and maybe I can introduce you to Clíodhna. Actually, no, she’d have a heart attack if she saw me acting responsibly.”

“Your girlfriend?” Al-Mithran asked.

Phos’s face blushed a deep black. “N-no! She’s just my assistant! She helps me out with-“

He was cut off by the younger god’s laughter. It sounded like iron bells.

What an oddly wonderful sound.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2020, 04:51:28 pm »

Iron Price

(...)

Aviel felt the lessening, as the sorcerous bands cut and separated her presences, cut the infinity in twain. The power that had been drawn to the Sorceror was now finite, and finite can be eaten. Aviel was swallowed by a great darkness, which rushed into the Lord of Sorcery.

(...)

This was the birth of Al-Mithran, the Lord of Sorcery and Bindings. Child of Tol Anath and Aviel, it is awakened to the worlds beyond. His domain is the Iron Band, an endless circle where sorcerous experiments take place. His domain is infinite, yet infinitely smaller than a true Outer Lord’s. He does not gain power, as an Outer Lord does. Feldron was his mortal shell, but he has surpassed that.

Event 1.4:

Thrust back into the Tears of Lost Value, Aviel laid stunned as she recalled the interference of Tol Anath, whose influence still rooted deep in the workings of the world. She looked at her palms, and saw how lessened she was. Furious, she slammed her clenched fists into the Tears, causing them to wail even stronger from the disturbance. Disheveled, she cast a scornful look at the sleeping Sun and its remaining Guardians, cursing them in her breath.

Her gaze then turned toward the newborn Lord of Sorcery and Bindings. Al-Mithran, partially molded from her essence. And then she hugged herself as if to break herself, contorting in the manner of a feverish woman. Her screams echoed in all of her domain.

"Of mortal flesh and tragic blood!

O flesh and blood, offspring of mine called Al-Mithran!

Of radiance abhorrent and power boundless!

O accursed, sleeping Sun!

To give to the Lady of Value such a treasure of value!

O despicable, sleeping Sun!

To tempt the Lady of Value, with the worth of her Flesh and Blood!

O Flesh and Blood!

My Flesh and Blood!

To the Tears you belong, but to the Tears I cannot cast you!

O Al-Mithran, my Child of Value!

Who I must sacrifice, but cannot bear to do so!"

(...)

A white wind blew on the Iron Band, and Al-Mithran knew of Aviel presence. And so did the Lady in White manifest within the sorcerous domain.

Aviel moved toward Al-Mithran, intending to embrace and hold them.

"O Al-Mithran, my Child of Value!
Through the meanings of sorcery, Al-Mithran who seeks Truth!
Through the bonds of law, Al-Mithran who enforces Truth!
Why, was the treasured child of mine cursed with such value! Oh to suppress these urges of mine, to cast you once more in the Tears of Lost Value!

Treasured child of mine, I cannot treasure you more lest I be forced to sacrifice you.
Treasured child of mine, do not make your value greater lest I be forced to sacrifice you.

Tragic child of mine, who I will treasure even more, whose value will increase even more!
Tragic child of mine, who I will sacrifice.

Let me hold you and treasure you while I can. While your value is still what it is, and my urges can still be suppressed.

Ah, my child. I am so sorry.
Already you are no longer a child.
Already your value is greater.
Already my urge is greater.

And so must we part, until the day you return to me. Such is the terrible Truth. Farewell Al-Mithran, my treasured child."

And so did Aviel leave, intending to never directly face again Al-Mithran for fear of being consumed by the desire to return them to her.
She left to Al-Mithran a blessed lock of her hair, which would always point toward Aviel, allowing Al-Mithran to always know where the Lady of Value was located.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2020, 04:55:08 pm »

Vasov begins a conversation with the newly-born...Middle Lord?

Vasov had seen what had occurred in the City of Glory where the sorcerer-king had ruled. As Aviel was of the Three-in-One, so too had Vasov been there in their unified mindscape. It was...appropriate what had occurred and aligned with the Destiny of Lord and Mortal alike. Still, she was impressed. She had not guessed at the laws of this world to be so powerful, to be so beyond them and for this showing of it she was gladdened, for now she knew yet more.

And now, she saw, there was another amongst the Table. The thing that was-is Feldron, the belly-magic spawn. She assumed the form of the void-yak and deigned to visit him at his abode.

Nodding at the...form of his sister who had just been leaving, Vasov greeted Al-Mithran.

"In the beginning, one. In the time after, nine. In the time now, ten. From despair vile and Hurenhui blood have you arisen. Welcome, brother-nephew, to Power, to the establishment of Rising Kings."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 05:00:49 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 [2] 3