Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67496 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #840 on: May 04, 2020, 11:35:35 am »

Jonas's eyes scan the venue for the booze. A wedding isn't a wedding without wine and champagne!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: May 04, 2020, 02:10:38 pm »

Joey bones breaks an arm bone in an attempt to break the spell cast upon him by the strange sharp ear guy he hasn't seen before, also Hellfire Cannon is still charging
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:13:11 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: May 04, 2020, 04:22:55 pm »

Spoiler: Mona's Action (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: May 04, 2020, 09:04:11 pm »

"Weddings make me so emotional..." Aethyrion says, sniffling and wiping tears from his eyes.

"I can still remember when I first met purple witch lady. We were so much younger back then, fighting together against those wood demon things."

He then notices the lockjaw minister. "Huh strange, isn't that one of the wood demons? I guess they realized the light of tuhan. Good on them."

Aethyrion eagerly awaits the ceremony to continue.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: May 04, 2020, 09:50:29 pm »

"Weddings make me so emotional..." Aethyrion says, sniffling and wiping tears from his eyes.

"I can still remember when I first met purple witch lady. We were so much younger back then, fighting together against those wood demon things."

He then notices the lockjaw minister. "Huh strange, isn't that one of the wood demons? I guess they realized the light of tuhan. Good on them."

"Ah, erinnerungen. Do you remember when you had attempted to convert one and nearly got yourself eaten? I offered up a sandwich and everything. Speaking of sandwich the catering is pretty light here. I bet Mona got them to cheap out on it. She was always more 'practical' than 'fun'. This guy will have his hands full."

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: May 05, 2020, 02:09:11 am »

"Ah, erinnerungen. Do you remember when you had attempted to convert one and nearly got yourself eaten? I offered up a sandwich and everything. Speaking of sandwich the catering is pretty light here. I bet Mona got them to cheap out on it. She was always more 'practical' than 'fun'. This guy will have his hands full."

Aethyrion chuckles. "Who is the groom anyway? I can't say he looks familiar but they look like a nice couple. Maybe Mona met him in the city? Wait, weren't we on a quest to save the world from the forces of darkness or something? I'm guessing that turned out well considering we're here, though I can't remember the specifics of what happened." Aethyrion shrugs.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: May 05, 2020, 08:56:39 am »

"Where's all the free food, booze, and cake, that shit's the only reason I go to a wedding...   Hay when the fuck did we get to a damn wedding?"
Try to move from my chair.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: May 05, 2020, 11:59:49 pm »

(Alright, let's do this :D)

Amid the quiet chaos of the... "wedding"? Sure, we'll go with that.
Amid the quiet chaos of the "wedding", a golem (probably a golem, we remember that they were originally "ambiguously a golem" but it's pretty clear everyone agrees they're a golem) stands up. Their rise is silent until the apex.

"Your wedding is invalid, and I have proof!"

Most of the eyes are probably on the golem at this point. I couldn't tell you how many; other people aren't my job, only the golem is.

"First off, as my companions have so succinctly stated, this location is lacking in all the necessary accouterments of a legitimate wedding. In particular, the cake!" They point dramatically at the "groom", and a gust of wind bellows from behind them.
"More than simply that, this landscape is clearly fake, being entirely pastels. If you would look off to the sides, indeed, you will notice that there is nothing of substance, merely a crudely colored background, evidently made to imply greater depth of field than what is truly here! And that is to say nothing of my right side, which extends barely a foot past me, after which there is nothing there!" Another dramatic point, another dramatic gust.
One might think the animated tinkerer was enjoying themselves a little too much.

"But these are not my most important pieces of evidence!"
They practically whip out a sheet of paper, and begin tapping on it.

"You see, any true wedding must involve marriage! Specifically, the marriage of the bride and the groom!" Well now this just sounds incoherent.
"Ladies and gentlemen of the- *ahem* Ladies and gentlemen present!" He was totally going to say "of the jury". "I am here to inform you that the bride is not in fact, Mona, but actually Alvarsia228!"

The golem tosses the sheet of paper they were holding out into the middle of the aisle, where it dramatically spins to a stop; it is somehow immediately clear to anyone that cares to look what it is. It is, in fact, a set of blueprints, depicting a mechanical replica of Mona, and clearly labelled "Alvarsia228 substitute body - to be built ASAP". If someone who was awake were to look it over, it wouldn't make a lick of mechanical sense - none of the jargon on it actually means anything - but that doesn't really matter here, does it?

"And since the bride is not, in fact, Mona, the groom cannot marry her, and this marriage is null! And! VOID!"
One final finger point. The gust is even stronger this time; it knocks over half a dozen of the lawn chairs.
One falls off the edge of the world. Huh.

The golem picks up the nearest chair - not the one they'd started on, that one fell out of the world - sets it down, and sits back down in it.
"The defense rests."
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: May 06, 2020, 02:18:29 am »

-Snip-

"I see you found the booze. Could you kindly direct me towards it? I would love to join you in drink induced madness."

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: May 06, 2020, 08:44:47 pm »

Round:

Player turn

Jonas's eyes scan the venue for the booze. A wedding isn't a wedding without wine and champagne!
"Where's all the free food, booze, and cake, that shit's the only reason I go to a wedding...   Hay when the fuck did we get to a damn wedding?"
Try to move from my chair.

Jonas and durg looks around the field finding cold beverages. There was nothing but green grass and blue bushes. He failed to find booze

Shara is curious about why this Lockjaw isn’t attacking
Shara asks the Lockjaw a question
Every other time I encountered your species, they attacked us. You’re the first one who’s not attacking us. How were you cured? Could this be applied to others of your kind?

Shara approached the lockjaw and asked him why the lockjaw isn't braindead. The lockjaw replied.

"OH! How rude! well i just happen to take this job for financial purpose! I don't know what you talking about? My kind? Are you racist missy?"

She also took note in how this guy knew her last name, which she did not recall speaking while on this mission. This implied that the enemy had at least some degree of contact with Solaph. Either that or they read the news.

Mona would go through the following conversational topics:

1. "That's rather presumptuous of you. Why, you haven't even told me your name!"

2. "So, tell me a bit more about what makes me so beautiful~"

3. "And if we eliminated physical attraction from our relationship, what would be left?"

4. "Do you have any health problems that I should be aware of?"
If this question incites some suspicion, Mona will backpedal in the following way: "I meant more along the lines of sexually transmitted diseases. I can't imagine that I'm the first woman who expressed an interest in you"

5. "How do you feel about having children one day?"
If any interest is expressed in this, Mona will follow up with this somewhat disconcerting question. "And how would you feel about leaving this world to go someplace else? This world is going to fucking hell, and there's simply no way that I would raise a child here!"

1. "Oh darling, my name is Kazu. A cool name for a protagonist right?"

2. Kazu pulls mona's face closer on his face. They both face to face closer. "Your beautiful unwavering red eyes, Your cold shut pillowy lips, Your mature body, Your color in fashion sense, These components. I couldn't even describe your beauty with words. It's simply astonishing."

"But more importantly, you seem to be the smartest of these bunch. So i had to single you out before you told them the truth."

3. "I'd still love you regardless! I like it when my girl fights back you know!"

5. "I would like to have babies with you. Your body is perfect, in all of it's.. Curves to breed..." He says extremely creepily as he lick his mouth. "You're the perfect NPC to add to my harem. Don't you worry. Our lord will reset this world a new and rid of the corrupted creatures of this land. He will kill all of them first."

4. "Oh come on darling, that question made it too obvious that you're not fully under my spell. Your sweet words in disguise of an interrogation is too showing! No woman use those words, not that i know of at least" Kazu use another illusion type spell that binds mona from using any of her spells. She's now back in the real world with joey as well.

Aethyrion calls the name of the god. The scene occurred right now is only visible to him as Rhama god appeared behind him as this giant figure. The illusion start to break apart and shatter like glasses. God said to aethyrion. "This seems like an adept level illusion someone is using on you. Dude, no one married anyone.. Do you even see that white haired guy and your purple witch friend doesnt fit as a couple?"

Joey bones breaks an arm bone in an attempt to break the spell cast upon him by the strange sharp ear guy he hasn't seen before, also Hellfire Cannon is still charging

Joey brake one of his arm in an attempt to wake up from the illusion. Joey succeeded in being the first onen to wake up from that spell, though he's still brake his arm off. Joey takes half of his health as damage -8HP

Log

Joey takes [-8HP from arm breaking] = [8/16]

Enemy turn

"First off, as my companions have so succinctly stated, this location is lacking in all the necessary accouterments of a legitimate wedding. In particular, the cake!" They point dramatically at the "groom", and a gust of wind bellows from behind them.
"More than simply that, this landscape is clearly fake, being entirely pastels. If you would look off to the sides, indeed, you will notice that there is nothing of substance, merely a crudely colored background, evidently made to imply greater depth of field than what is truly here! And that is to say nothing of my right side, which extends barely a foot past me, after which there is nothing there!" Another dramatic point, another dramatic gust.

"Wait, did you just summon a podium without my knowledge? That's against the rule isnt it." (How did he know that the sky in the background is just painted wall.)"

"You see, any true wedding must involve marriage! Specifically, the marriage of the bride and the groom!" Well now this just sounds incoherent.
"Ladies and gentlemen of the- *ahem* Ladies and gentlemen present!" He was totally going to say "of the jury". "I am here to inform you that the bride is not in fact, Mona, but actually Alvarsia228!"

The golem tosses the sheet of paper they were holding out into the middle of the aisle, where it dramatically spins to a stop; it is somehow immediately clear to anyone that cares to look what it is. It is, in fact, a set of blueprints, depicting a mechanical replica of Mona, and clearly labelled "Alvarsia228 substitute body - to be built ASAP". If someone who was awake were to look it over, it wouldn't make a lick of mechanical sense - none of the jargon on it actually means anything - but that doesn't really matter here, does it?

"(Who the hell is alvarsia...?)"

"And since the bride is not, in fact, Mona, the groom cannot marry her, and this marriage is null! And! VOID!"
One final finger point. The gust is even stronger this time; it knocks over half a dozen of the lawn chairs.
One falls off the edge of the world. Huh.

The golem picks up the nearest chair - not the one they'd started on, that one fell out of the world - sets it down, and sits back down in it.
"The defense rests."

"Well there you have it folks. Your argument have no base from any reliable source therefore this is fake news. I do not posses such knowledge of this robot creature you speak of. As you can see the bride is clear and real in flesh." As kazu pinch mona's face cheeks and make her do weird faces and stuff. "Your claim and objection is the one THAT IS NULL!!!."

Log:

Joey woke up

Aethyrion woke up into his sleep

Current Map:

"!? You seem to miss one person"

"!! Did he broke out my spell illusion!? He broke out his arm just to wake up!!"

Both of them gasped. What seemed to be appeared in front of joey, a bunch of chameleon chimeras and a soldier that is not in need of saving. And the dark lord agent that appeared in his dream wearing purple robe this time.

Round 1 to escape illusion is over (except for joey)

Proceed to round 2
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 08:55:19 pm by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: May 06, 2020, 09:04:14 pm »

I’m not racist. I just remember other members of your species attacking us. You;re the first one I’ve seen that’s talking, and I’m curious why you;re the only one that talks that we’ve seen. You mentioned finance earlier, what are you paid with? Do you get coupons too?

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: May 06, 2020, 09:41:26 pm »

while Joey uses endless bone growth to grow his arm back, Joey jumps up to the front of the party and uses Hellfire Cannon on Kazu as the target

(sorry supernerd you might die)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:04:46 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: May 06, 2020, 09:55:41 pm »

This Kazu was an interesting person to say the least. It seemed that his actual profession was illusionist. He was quite competent in his field; as evidenced by the fact that he was able to deceive even her truesight, and the condition of the rest of the group; and he actually looked pretty good if that was his true form. Had she met him under different circumstances and if he had just talked to her normally without using charm magic as his first resort, Mona may have actually considered him as a potential partner.

Mona considered her situation again. This Kazu person thought to mess with her ability to cast magic. She would resist the illusionary block with her Mental Fortitude ability in the hopes of being able to cast magic again by the next 'turn', For now though, not all of her tricks required spellcraft.

Mona drew two of her shadow knives and glanced at the location where Kazu wanted her to think that he was. She would then throw the two knives... But not at Kazu. Her targets were Advisor Hope and (Unknown); some of the more useful members of her party. The knives wouldn't cut far into Hope's armor or Unknown's stone body, but the psychic trauma from the knives would almost surely snap them out of their stupor...

And IF the magic in question required Kazu to continually channel the illusion spell to project his will, he could be struck by psionic backlash through the connection with the victims no matter how well he hid himself with his illusions!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 10:01:03 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: May 07, 2020, 05:29:07 am »

"Perhaps it was BYOB and I had forgotten. I can't really remember why I'm here, so that seems perfectly likely. I will check."

Jonas opens his Pocket and rummages around for anything that can make this wedding more interesting.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: May 07, 2020, 06:08:52 am »

"What!? The marriage is a sham!? N-No!..." Aethyrion witnesses the pieces of the dream world slowly crumbling before him. "But they looked like a good couple!... ARGH how dare they exploit the sanctity of marriage to facilitate their deception!"

Aethyrion rushes onto the stage and grabs the groom by the collar. "YOU! Are you the one conducting this masquerade!?"
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59