Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67667 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #690 on: April 18, 2020, 06:38:12 am »

Joey bones in attempt of getting out of the tub, tumbles out of it splashing water all over the floor, while scattering his bones
"well this is pretty embarrassing thing for you all to see"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 18, 2020, 06:43:23 am »

Joey bones in attempt of getting out of the tub, tumbles out of it splashing water all over the floor, while scattering his bones
"well this is pretty embarrassing thing for you all to see"

“It could happen to anyone. If they hit the ground hard enough. Come, let us assist in reassembling you.”

Jonas vaguely pushes the scattered bones into a pile
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: April 18, 2020, 06:50:56 am »

once Joey Bones's bones are in a pile they begin to reassemble...(one skeleton song later)

"thank you for the assistance, the last time that happen when i wasn't brutally attacked it was a hassle to get my bones in one pile."
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: April 18, 2020, 05:08:37 pm »

With his goodbyes said, Jonas hops off to find that old book to learn DIIIEEEE!!!! and Complete erasure
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: April 19, 2020, 04:11:56 am »

Dried off (for the most part), Aethyrion puts on his armor.

"Well, I'm gonna go check out the stores, it seems I still have two more of these upgrade coupons to spend."

He goes to Zic's odds and asks about the weird toy gun and the 16 sided rubix cube.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: April 19, 2020, 04:34:39 am »

Joey bones goes to dry out in the sun while waiting for the mission

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 19, 2020, 07:39:11 pm »

"Well, I'm gonna go check out the stores, it seems I still have two more of these upgrade coupons to spend."

He goes to Zic's odds and asks about the weird toy gun and the 16 sided rubix cube.

Toy gun: A weird looking gun that posses mystical aura around it. It says that firing it would result in random outcome.
16 sided rubix cube: A company that you don't want to bring with on your journey.

With his goodbyes said, Jonas hops off to find that old book to learn DIIIEEEE!!!! and Complete erasure

He learn those spells
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 19, 2020, 07:46:45 pm »

Toy gun: A weird looking gun that posses mystical aura around it. It says that firing it would result in random outcome.
16 sided rubix cube: A company that you don't want to bring with on your journey.

"The toy gun sounds cool, I'll take it. Why is the 16 sided rubix cube something I don't want to bring with me?"
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 19, 2020, 07:51:07 pm »

Chubby

"I'm not sure, maybe try to solve it on your own to figure it out."

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 19, 2020, 07:58:53 pm »

"Hmm okay, I'll take it as well then. If it proves to be problematic I'll just leave it somewhere and visit it when I come back."

Aethyrion obtains the toy gun and the 16 sided rubix cube. He examines both, in particular the rubix cube, to figure out why it has such a questionable reputation.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: April 19, 2020, 08:15:54 pm »

the 16 sided rubix cube has an eye at the top of the side and the other side seems to be an incomplete puzzle

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: April 19, 2020, 08:25:19 pm »

the 16 sided rubix cube has an eye at the top of the side and the other side seems to be an incomplete puzzle

"Huh this looks neat but I was warned about not bringing this item on a journey. Maybe I'll leave it at the inn."

Aethyrion goes to the inn and asks Cynthia if she would keep the rubix cube for him while he's away, since bringing it with him may be troublesome. Aside from that, Aethyrion is +Ready.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 19, 2020, 08:52:58 pm »

Whenever the mercenaries protectors are gathered for their next assignment, 82-B will suggest they stop and have a short meeting to discuss strategy and information gathered.

Shara, after noticing that 82-B is trying to gather the group to talk about strategy, follows 82-B
Yes, strategy is important

Morning set out as the protector about to leave for their rescue mission. They stopped to discuss their ultimate, uncontested, yet most magnificently elegant strategy.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Hope

"You'd like to discuss about.. something? Sure."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

It occurs to Mona that it is far later than she initially thought. Days were much longer back where she was from, and her circadian rhythm was all messed up.

Mona heads back to the Inn

After meeting to head out for the next mission, but BEFORE actually leaving the town, Mona will mention to Advisor Hope that... "If we are expecting to encounter MATI, then it may be optimal to summon the ones in the general in advance using her magic; either to negotiate or at the least challenge them to fight on our own terms in an area prepared in advance with places to hide from death explosions. Based on my research into weird statues, it would be bad to deal with them at the same time as the MATI for a number of reasons, such as MATI death explosion being more dangerous to us than the statues, Bow MATI forcing some of us to move in a way that could enrage the statues just to get in striking range and Shield MATI forcing us to move involuntarily with the gravity pull."

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Hope

"The matis are bloodlusted soldier that has no other reason to exist other than to fight, you can try to reason with them but don't tell me
  i didn't warn you when you're going to be attacked later in the battlefield. To eliminate them safely. We need to hold our ground until all
  those creature finally disperse and vanished from the area entirely. We need to defend against their attack until they are finally
  disappear from the battle, they won't explode this way."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 20, 2020, 07:12:27 am »

Mona, what did you learn about the statues and chimeras?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 20, 2020, 04:05:26 pm »

"Without a firsthand account, I cannot guaruntee the accuracy of any of the things that I have learned. I'll tell you the most important things about what I have read however."

"The Weird Statue is supposedly connected to rhama in much the same way that the Lockjaw are connected to Xiya. They gain power through stillness, and are allegedly nearly impervious to attack while remaining still. Conversely, if you want to destroy one you will need to strike it when it does move. The most concerning thing about them is that they have a contact petrification ability.

They are allegedly capable of creating some manner of constructions, the books I've read are vague about the details. They are angered by sudden movements and will act with hostility when someone does so. The books I have read recommend remaining still if you provoke one to pacify them."

"The book has had less information about the Chimera, which are described as being a combination of multiple other animals; conventional tactics should be effective on them. Come to think of it, you had a chimera quite recently didn't you? I recall you attacked it when it asked for you to kill it. While I am not going to say that was the wrong thing to do, I do feel that you didn't do your due diligence. We could have learned quite a bit from talking to it... I'd have also liked to perform an autopsy, but certainly not enough to touch it after the Plague Walker incident. I am also curious as to what you learned during your brief parasitic relationship with it... OH! Now that I think of it, perhaps I could still salvage this opportunity!"

Mona attempts to contact the Chimera previously belonging to Shara with Peace of Mind
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 59