Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67653 times)

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #645 on: April 16, 2020, 05:37:28 am »

Bori hopes that the cyanide poison he obtained from messing around with Yasmar's Recipe is sufficient for the next battle, and carefully coats as many bullets as he can with the lethal poison.

After this, Bori heads to the training grounds, introduces himself to trainer Joe, and asks him if he can teach Bori to sing.
:-(

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 16, 2020, 06:02:30 am »

"Nice, got everything I wanted to do done, now I''m gonna get something to eat."
Go to the inn and get some food, +Next.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 16, 2020, 06:38:10 am »

+Next

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 16, 2020, 08:01:52 am »

Mona was pretty unfazed by what she saw, as her Mental Fortitude ability could put up with far more than just male anatomy. Still, she figured she probably shouldn't abuse this particular effect. She would make a note of the hidden books however, it might be important for incredibly stupid reasons later.

Pressed for time, Mona would Learn the Control Z spell and Peace of Mind, from Shadows Beyond the Darkness and Critters and Spirits irrespectively.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 09:37:28 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 16, 2020, 09:23:20 am »

And now I suppose we go to the inn.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 16, 2020, 09:44:08 am »

Aethyrion fetches the pan and then goes to tell Jonas that's he's welcome again at the inn.

"Hey so I talked to the innkeeper, seems like they've lifted your ban. I also got this pan for heating water. Anyway I think we can boil the water and set up the tub at the inn?"
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: April 16, 2020, 10:03:37 am »

Bori hopes that the cyanide poison he obtained from messing around with Yasmar's Recipe is sufficient for the next battle, and carefully coats as many bullets as he can with the lethal poison.

After this, Bori heads to the training grounds, introduces himself to trainer Joe, and asks him if he can teach Bori to sing.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Joe

"Sorry sir, i don't know how to sing. I can play the flute though. One Two three"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Mona was pretty unfazed by what she saw, as her Mental Fortitude ability could put up with far more than just male anatomy. Still, she figured she probably shouldn't abuse this particular effect. She would make a note of the hidden books however, it might be important for incredibly stupid reasons later.

Pressed for time, Mona would Learn the Control Z spell and Peace of Mind, from Shadows Beyond the Darkness and Critters and Spirits respectively.

the text glow, it shakes mona learns those abilities

[Mona learns Control Z ad peace of mind]
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 16, 2020, 12:03:03 pm »

Bori asks for the trainers help and does some squats (increase HP +2).

Bori then heads to the library and searches for any literature which can help him improve his singing (i.e. buff his singing ability).
:-(

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 16, 2020, 12:41:51 pm »

+Next

Loadout for the next mission:
1: Shield Arm (Projects a protective barrier.)
2: Ballistic Arm (Allows use of firearms.)
3: Medical Arm (Heals allies.)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 16, 2020, 03:52:06 pm »

Mona tells Yneth that "I should apologize about having just involved you in my latest spellcraft test. Don't worry too much about it, this particular spell is totally harmless." Mona chose not to elaborate on the specifics, but it would be possible to make an educated guess based on the books that Mona was reading.

She would then leave the Archives and head to the News HQ.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 16, 2020, 04:14:03 pm »

Aethyrion fetches the pan and then goes to tell Jonas that's he's welcome again at the inn.

"Hey so I talked to the innkeeper, seems like they've lifted your ban. I also got this pan for heating water. Anyway I think we can boil the water and set up the tub at the inn?"

“At the inn? Why not set up in the plaza so the peasants who didn’t help us earlier can finally witness a bubble bath in all its glory?”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 16, 2020, 08:00:44 pm »

Mona tells Yneth that "I should apologize about having just involved you in my latest spellcraft test. Don't worry too much about it, this particular spell is totally harmless." Mona chose not to elaborate on the specifics, but it would be possible to make an educated guess based on the books that Mona was reading.

She would then leave the Archives and head to the News HQ.

Mona Arrives at the front door of the HQ. In front of her, there was 2 guard guarding the front door of the HQ. They are both preventing mona from coming inside the building.

Bori asks for the trainers help and does some squats (increase HP +2).

Bori then heads to the library and searches for any literature which can help him improve his singing (i.e. buff his singing ability).

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  Joe

"I can use the flute and you can try your singing sir.. Maybe that will make your vocal skill improve.. maybe?"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

[Bori upgrade his HP to 12/12HP]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 08:35:20 pm by Mahoroty »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 16, 2020, 08:08:56 pm »

Mona wasn't quite irate enough to stir up trouble at this particular moment in time, but she did find it interesting to see that they could afford to have guards watch over the news headquarters when they needed to ask for outsider help for things that actually involved danger, and was somewhat bemused about how that would probably never be in the headlines.

For now, Mona would leave and head over to the Cemetary.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 16, 2020, 08:37:45 pm »

Mona wasn't quite irate enough to stir up trouble at this particular moment in time, but she did find it interesting to see that they could afford to have guards watch over the news headquarters when they needed to ask for outsider help for things that actually involved danger, and was somewhat bemused about how that would probably never be in the headlines.

For now, Mona would leave and head over to the Cemetary.

Mona arrived at the cemetery. She looked at an old man that was sweeping around the graveyard.

Smitty

"Hello, miss.. Oh... My name is smitty. Are you visiting to see your loved ones here too.."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 16, 2020, 08:54:16 pm »

"Oh, nothing so romantic as that. My name is Mona Barrows, one of those protector people. Don't believe every rumor you hear about me. Might be some merit to the witch part though, considering what I came here for. I've recently studied a spell that would permit me to talk to the dead, and I wanted to test it out. Do you know of anyone underground who would appreciate the opportunity? Alternatively, I could try passing a message along on your behalf."
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 59