Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67447 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #540 on: April 13, 2020, 06:18:49 am »

he didn’t try to kill her, it was accidental, due to him not paying attention to what the rest of us were doing. I can’t tell you why he ran at you

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 13, 2020, 09:03:46 am »

"Bori has seen it. Birdmen, Ruling the world. Over the ruins. Of civilization."

Bori lies face down, unable to move and talking with a muffled voice.
:-(

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 13, 2020, 09:23:32 am »

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Mite

"K"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 13, 2020, 09:26:54 am »

ok, if we are all cured, maybe we should head back
Invul, are you ready?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 13, 2020, 09:42:33 am »

Bori, aethyrion and nanashi takes [-5HP from excessive virus] = [-2/10HP] [-8/10HP] [0/10HP] fainted

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   Mite

"I guess you don't need your friend to be treated.. Up to you i guess. I'll clean up their body later. Invul will stay for 2 years because of you guys. If theres nothing left you can leave-Cocoo"
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 13, 2020, 12:30:22 pm »

"The idiot who tried to strangle you nearly broke us with the same stunt that injured the princess."
"Strictly speaking, we don't mind if you let him die. It would probably be worth curing the angel and half-demon, however. Would you mind reserving a pair of pods for them?"

Don't expect much trouble on the way back, but repair self beforehand, just in case: Adaptation to replace an arm with a machine repair arm and use it to restore my HP to full.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 13, 2020, 12:34:08 pm »

I agree with Alvarsia, the one who strangled you earlier has done more harm than good, the others should be cured though
Shara tries moving the winged one to one of the pods

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 13, 2020, 01:09:54 pm »

"Call Bori. Lawyer he. Is an. Expert In. Bird Law."
:-(

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 13, 2020, 04:06:48 pm »

Mona grumbled and said.
"I guess it falls to me to speak on behalf of Bori. First I'll cede that yes, it was almost certainly his actions that directly caused Invul's injury, so yeah... Off to a bad start here. However I will point out that this had occurred after the bursting of the Plague Walkers. I do not know what he was afflicted with, but I will say that it should at the very least be diagnosed prior to making the assumption that he is an enemy of the kingdom. There is a very real chance that he was hallucinating or otherwise not right in the head, in which case he would still be fit to serve as a protector provided that discretion is made in regards to the battlefields to which he is assigned to."

"I will also vouch for him making significant contributions to the defense of the kingdom of Solaph as well as retaking the nearby tower... Though come to think of it he did misfire a few shots back then as well..."

"Uh. The strongest argument I can think of for treating him is that Solaph desperately needs every able bodied warrior it can get and then some. Even if said warrior is a dangerous idiot like Bori."

"I'm not an actual lawyer for the record. I'm pretty sure we don't have a lawyer among us"

« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 04:33:11 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 13, 2020, 04:44:33 pm »

Shara turns to Mona

He set me on fire! I almost burned to death because of him! He set fire to the way back to the kingdom from here as well! He almost killed Invul! How much damage does he have to cause before we realize he’s more harmful than helpful?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 13, 2020, 05:19:43 pm »

"That's a fair point... Maybe if we confiscate that mortar and... Are slave collars legal in Solaph? I bet Foldman would approve of it if we tell him what Bori did to his daughter."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 13, 2020, 06:07:51 pm »

"I'm sure that meat would approve of us leaving him to die, as well. But I suppose you have a point. May as well have as much ablative meat between the danger and the actually important people as we can."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 13, 2020, 06:14:08 pm »

now is the issue of what to do with the mortar. Who takes it? Which of us is the least likely to make stupid and dangerous decisions with it?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 13, 2020, 06:33:03 pm »

The golem tentatively raises their hand.
"I can likely not claim that my use of it will be the absolute most responsible among us, but I do expect I could get the most use out of it."
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 13, 2020, 06:43:27 pm »

I agree with Alvarsia, the one who strangled you earlier has done more harm than good, the others should be cured though
Shara tries moving the winged one to one of the pods

"uah... what... what's happening... where..."

Aethyrion takes God's hand. Meanwhile he gauges how he's feeling, and whether he can move his physical body more easily from the dream realm than while awake. If he is able to move, he would use his sense of hearing and smelling to move away from the smell and sound of fire and smoke. He would listen for the rest of the group and move in their general direction. He would also try to avoid walking into toxic areas or plaguewalkers by utilizing his sense of smell.

Aethyrion is being placed in a pod until he fully recovers, at the same time jonas pod also opens as they both recovers to full health. The bird hands them a handful of medicine to take care of before they left. The same bottle of syrup that mona was given earlier.

Mite

"Yeah you're both fine, here take some medicine, you know once a day drink it or your sickness get worse yada yada yada-Cocoo"

"That's a fair point... Maybe if we confiscate that mortar and... Are slave collars legal in Solaph? I bet Foldman would approve of it if we tell him what Bori did to his daughter."

Mite

"I don't know how king foldman is hiring you guys. There's a difference between working and being not paid and full blown slavery right?
  And here i thought miss hope was telling me that after you guys arrived here you can take a look at some of the ancient technology and
  bring them back as a souvenir, but at this point, i'm not going to welcome you all anymore, leave if you're done or FY will kick you all out of
  this base. I'm not reconsidering my choice.-Cocoo"

Mite

"Message recorded, proceeding in electronics mail in the furutre"

"The idiot who tried to strangle you nearly broke us with the same stunt that injured the princess."
"Strictly speaking, we don't mind if you let him die. It would probably be worth curing the angel and half-demon, however. Would you mind reserving a pair of pods for them?"

Don't expect much trouble on the way back, but repair self beforehand, just in case: Adaptation to replace an arm with a machine repair arm and use it to restore my HP to full.

82-B recovers to full health [12/12HP]

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 59