Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67453 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #480 on: April 11, 2020, 08:15:13 am »

The air around the area grow more toxic as it keep being fed with deadly virus and bacteria from the dead plague walker. The virus grew more thicker. Even by being there, it's going to infect them no matter what. Standing inside the center of the cloud virus will likely cause fatal injury to anyone who is still around the pod right now.

"Everything itches...I can't breath...and I have stomach trouble. IS THAT ALL YOU *WHEEZE* GOT?"

Jonas scratches his body with his elbows while occasionally taking shots at the bottom Plaguewalker with both guns when he can manage to get them pointed at his target. His now extensive posing experience finally finding a totally practical use.

Jonas shoot the plague walker again even though he knows that the liquid contained in the creature caused everything around him diseased. The liquid spluttered around the creature spraying jonas again. The virus in the air grew stronger. Jonas cough blood violently and is unable to move from where he is right now. The virus will likely kill him at this point.

A plague gas lower her speed effectiveness. Going for safe play, she remain on princess to act as a body of her.

Nanashi kept her guard stance for anything nearby approaching. The plague walker that was close to her continues to walk. Nanashi just pushed the plague walker from approaching the pod. The safest way to dealing with the situation.

"Uah... something's wrong, I feel like I can barely move..."

Aethyrion tries going to sleep and entering the dream realm.

Aethrion took a nap amidst of all the virus that clouding around the pod. His situation gotten a lot worse. A light appeared in front of his sight as he enter his dreamscape. This time however as the light shine upon him. His senses is in chaos. The void swallowed his entire dreamscape likely pulling him into a deep comatose state. A hand reached out to him. It's blurry and dark but the person was trying to help aethyrion from falling into the void.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   ??

"Not right now.. You still need to see your bubble bath right? Your friend needs you. Don't enter that dark void.. I can't pull you back up
  once you drown there. Hold on to my hand."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

"Analysis: target is not structurally sound. Reevaluating tactics."

Adaptation: Swap Scanner-Arm to Inoculator-Arm (Can inject a target with a serum which provides resistance to disease.)
Obtain a sample of the creatures and use Fabricator to create a serum which counteracts their effects.

"Entropic attack detected. Developing countermeasure."

Maintain barrier protecting Invulchan.

82-B acquired the serum to cure jonas's chicken pox and diarrhea however it was not able to obtain anything to cure the permanent disease. that everyone else had contracted. 82-B kept it's shield up preventing from plague walker to approach them.

Frustratingly, Mona's intuition was correct, but she was too late in identifying the exact nature of the threat these creatures posed in order to avoid the worst of it. The odds that the feeble Plague Walkers would be able to actually damage Invul's pod were very low; her priority should thus be to take care of herself. Mona teleports herself to the east, opposite of where the Plague Walkers were travelling to get herself out of the toxic air. She would focus entirely on this action this turn to alleviate the risk of something going wrong with it. Hopefully her allies wouldn't cause anything to splatter too far in that direction.

Spoiler: Teleport Location (click to show/hide)

Mona teleport to safety. With all of her might and concentration. She focuses towards her destination. She safely made it. Jonas's bullet that had killed the plague walker near her blasted it's blister ad splutter all it's liquid around the area and infected mona with another virus. Though she manages to avoid from fatal infection inside the circle. Jonas made the blood on the creature infects mona.

Deploy the ballistic turret as well, and get out some cloth to put on as a makeshift mask, and toss some to the others.

Unknown deploy another turret to kill plague walkers. The turret kept firing the plague walker making the virus in the air more contaminated. Despite being the remaining healthiest member in the group, their attempt to make a cloth mask was ignored by their team member making their mask attempt useless. Unknown remains to be the only person who'll likely to survive this ordeal

Walk to Invul’s pod and use the chimera’s limbs to wedge out the wheel from the crack in the ground, and push us right while dodging the green blister crestures

"Urgh, so unsanitary. Just push them out of the way and keep an eye out for more dangerous threats."
Dr Z would focus on getting the pod moving again. The faster they did, the better off everyone would be.

Dr.Z, Shara and both the chimera worked together to push the creature forward. The unstuck the wheel of the pod and continue push the yellow pod forward. Successful, the platform is not stuck anymore. At the same time bori interrupts them to enact his plan.

Bori can only think of one drastic way to get the royalty out of danger. Maybe plan crazy enough to work.

"Bori have plan."

Bori takes out special blank ammo, which fires a projectile but doesn't explode on contact. He places the mortar close to the pod.

"If pod no go forward, maybe Bori make it go forward."

Bori aim the mortar at the rear of the pod and drops the ammo in.

Bori fired his mortar blank shell forward towards the yellow pod to push it forward. The forward momentum that pushed the pod didn't actually push the wheel. The pod was detached from the platform and fell directly onto 82-B. The shield wasn't able to withstand that excessive mass and shatter it to bits. 82-B didn't actually expect it's teammate to launch the pod behind her so it took extra damage. The mechanical figure writhe in shock and confuse. It didn't know who fired and pushed that pod onto it. It's stuck.

As the pod fell from the wheel platform, princess invul didn't realize bori had pushed it away either. As the pod fell to the ground. She didn't scream anymore. The shock and impact caused her physical trauma and made her unconscious after she vomited blood inside the pod. It is unclear if she's breathing anymore.

The virus grew more malicious as the protector kept killing the plague walkers. It's unknown how much virus infected them at this point and those virus are likely to be permanent and incurable. Their eyes and mouth started to grow red and spill blood everywhere. Their organs are fatally damaged. As everything occurs. The fire kept spreading and will likely burn them if they don't do anything about it. The situation is critical. The chimera shara was on dies from virus exposure.

Log:

Aethyrion is at [-3/10HP] takes [-5HP every turn due to excessive virus] (fainted)

Bori is at [3/10HP] [-5HP every turn due to excessive virus]

Mona is at [6/10HP] Contracts another disease, Dizziness (She's can't use spells anymore due to her concentration being disrupted by rabies, dizziness, and asthma)

Remuri is at [5/10HP] takes [-5HP every turn due to excessive virus]

82-B takes [-8HP from being pressed by the pod] = [3/11HP] (Pinned down! Can't move)

Dr.Z is at [6/10HP] [-5HP every turn due to excessive virus]

Shara is at [6/10HP] [-5HP every turn due to excessive virus]

Chimera dies [0/5HP]

Jonas is at [1/10HP] [-5HP every turn due to excessive virus] (Unable to move anymore due to being too weak)

Unknown is at [10/10HP]

Current map:

Proceed to round 3
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 11, 2020, 08:25:54 am »

new Action below
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 12:31:48 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 11, 2020, 08:45:38 am »

"uah... what... what's happening... where..."

Aethyrion takes God's hand. Meanwhile he gauges how he's feeling, and whether he can move his physical body more easily from the dream realm than while awake. If he is able to move, he would use his sense of hearing and smelling to move away from the smell and sound of fire and smoke. He would listen for the rest of the group and move in their general direction. He would also try to avoid walking into toxic areas or plaguewalkers by utilizing his sense of smell.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 11, 2020, 09:21:55 am »

Provide whatever medical attention I can while my turrets clean up what's left here. Focus on stabilizing people so that they can at least be brought to an actual doctor without dying.
Give anybody who can take a mask one, and put clean cloths over the mouths of the unconscious.
And recover the fucking pod.

.-.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 11, 2020, 09:26:41 am »

Provide whatever medical attention I can while my turrets clean up what's left here. Focus on stabilizing people so that they can at least be brought to an actual doctor without dying.
Give anybody who can take a mask one, and put clean cloths over the mouths of the unconscious.

.-.
Get the mask too, if it will even help
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 10:03:48 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 11, 2020, 10:00:32 am »

"Evaluation: situation unsalvageable. Retreating."

"Removing obstacle."

Push the pod off of us and then immediately run to the east as far as possible.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 11, 2020, 10:04:35 am »

Run to the right. Try tying roots around the pod to carry it to the right with me

.-.
Get the mask too, if it will even help
placing both in one post

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 11, 2020, 10:06:28 am »

.-.

"Cease fire. It's only making this worse."

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 11, 2020, 10:28:33 am »

Bori takes mask from Mister Ticking Noise if possible, though what good it'll do at this stage Bori doesn't know or care to know.

"Funny machine thing, have you ever read Dickens. He say something about best of times and worst of times. Maybe this is worst of times, so let's make tomorrow the best of times."

Bori pries the pod off 82-B, then pushes it eastward along with others.
:-(

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 11, 2020, 10:33:12 am »

.-.

"Cease fire. It's only making this worse."
Have the turrets cease fire, and shift the ice turret to shield mode.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 11, 2020, 11:58:45 am »

It was unfortunate, but Mona was no longer in a position where she would be able to do anything to help the others. While telekinesis wouldn't be affected by Rabies as it is a mind power that doesn't require any specific physical motions, it would still be impaired by the other two afflictions and could potentially just make things worse if she attempted it. She would move away from the fire and festering disease pools by just walking off the drawn map entirely, then continue going even further in that direction.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 11, 2020, 12:11:39 pm »

Dr.Z takes a mask and immediately puts it on, then gets one for Aethrion and Defibillates him and starts dragging him away from the blaze with the group. Even angels need a pulse after all.
"Bori, stop thinking with your intestines and grab the cart! Get the pod back on it, and lets hurry!"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 12:13:32 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 11, 2020, 12:29:09 pm »

"Sure thing doktor."

Bori moves the cart to where the pod is and attempts to haul the pod back onto the wheels.
:-(

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 11, 2020, 12:31:04 pm »

"Sure thing doktor."

Bori moves the cart to where the pod is and attempts to haul the pod back onto the wheels.
I try helping with this

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 11, 2020, 03:42:13 pm »

"Shara, go feed jonas and get him moving, i think he might be paralyzed or shell shocked!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 59