Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67899 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #270 on: April 04, 2020, 09:50:54 pm »

Mona checks the book for information about the Mati while heading back to town, if people start heading back to town. If not, then she just checks the book and stays still.

Mona carefully browse through everything that has the word mati in it. Something of interest read as follow.
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

"Mati, A creature that was birthed from the living energy of the previous host that was killed from attempts of assassination or died due to
  Accidents. The energy manifest into a fully armored creature with powerful telekinetic properties. Those variants are many but the following
  is the one i've encountered so far are:

Shield wielder: This creature seems to carry a shield that can repel anything that came in contact with the shield. Beyond that, this thing
  could also create a miniature black hole that can pull other things around the proximity into it. Making the mati easier to punch you until
  you die

Weakness: Don't use projectile attack against this thing. Melee attacks are more effective.

Glove wielder: This one carried a power glove or some sort. The glove can channel a force that can pull something from far away and
  after it succeeding in pulling it. The mati tends to throw it far into an open area and then after that it challenges whoever get thrown into
  a 1v1 battle.

Weakness: Don't run away from this thing when it challenged you

Sword wielder: This one can be quite dangerous. After a long period of time this mati can channel the energy that was gathered from it's
  sword and create a vertical line shock wave that can cut a building in half. If you see this type of mati, be sure to eliminate this one sooner
  than the other.

Weakness: Projectile attack, Don't fight it in melee range!

Bow wielder: This one is capable of attacking from long range distance. The bow it materialize can far exceed the capability of a gun. This
  type will avoid close combat as much as possible. When you try and close the distance, the mati will teleport and materialize into different
  location.

Weakness: Have something to protect yourself from the arrow. Kill it with any projectile weapon.

The matis in general have strong physical strength. It can bend a tank with its own brute force. These creatures in general roam around
  the battlefield trying to find anyone that can finally put itself to rest. However in doing so the creature's energy will grow unstable and
  finish itself off by exploding itself. This explosion can destroy a building if powerful enough. Lure this thing away from residence and
  kill it in an open field to avoid from being blasted in an enclosed space. It's confusing at first, but the thing dont just materialize randomly
  nor it was created by someone. It's strange, but, Any prolonged fight or any battle will likely spawn these creatures out of nowhere.
  If there's a war going on, these creatures will spawn and attack anyone regardless of their allegiance. Be careful of their presence from a
  battlefield
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

The day passed by, With the protector successfully secured the watchtower. The city has grown more secure than ever. The forest threat has been reduced and the lockjaws seem to have retreated further into the forest. The kingdom grow more stable as they regain their territory. The protector rested in their beds. Both durg and aethyrion remained in the hospital while everyone was summoned in the morning the day after the watchtower quest had finished (it time skipped to tomorrow since the watchtower). Advisor hope stand before his king foldman. What seemed to be him playing tennis table with some kind of oval pod thing. The king misses his swing.

"Ah you got me again sweetheart!"

"Yay.. I won daddy!"! Koff Koff!"

The king ended the tennis session and then greeted the protector.

"um Hello everyone... let me introduce my daughter... Say hi invul-chan" as the king patting the glass oval pod thing

"Hi everyone my name is Invul, my dad told me about your story yesterday about the towery thingy! You guys are amazing!"

Meanwhile at the hospital:

Durg is heavily injured but he seems to be conscious, Besides him aethyrion is still asleep. The voice of god calling aethyrion as he continues to snore.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   ??

"Ok man you can wake up now. That babes and gold buble bath is rental you know? can you WAKE UP WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM."
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

God then shouted at him trying to wake him up.
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 04, 2020, 10:18:54 pm »

"Guten Morgen. Nice mecha. I had one similar to it until I lost it in the last glorious battle."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 04, 2020, 10:26:48 pm »

“We fought creatures with fangs, then living bombs”

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 04, 2020, 11:54:36 pm »

"Guten Morgen. Nice mecha. I had one similar to it until I lost it in the last glorious battle."

Invul

"Aww, i wanna see the doll, i wanna play with it too!"

“We fought creatures with fangs, then living bombs”

Invul

"I wanna see fireworks! that sounds fun!"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 04, 2020, 11:59:10 pm »

“Craters were left behind. I barely escaped the exploding by going underground. The fanged creatures will eat their prey alive. Coming with us will be very dangerous. Two members almost died out there this most recent battle, one is unable to move right now due to injury, the other, I’m not sure why the other one can’t move”

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 05, 2020, 12:04:14 am »

“Craters were left behind. I barely escaped the exploding by going underground. The fanged creatures will eat their prey alive. Coming with us will be very dangerous. Two members almost died out there this most recent battle, one is unable to move right now due to injury, the other, I’m not sure why the other one can’t move”

Invul

"Wow, so you guys are can kill monsters! I wanna be just like you guys one day!!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 05, 2020, 12:07:06 am »

[desire to yell at the stupid meatbag rising]

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 05, 2020, 12:11:22 am »

"You start small by killing small things then work your way up to big things like monsters. Or by shooting big things then working your way to smaller targets as your ziel improves. Such is the paradox of training."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2020, 12:32:55 am »

“I’d like to practice some things with my roots and stems, but using dummies won’t allow for the practice I seek”

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2020, 02:45:35 am »

"Huh what?" As God shouts at Aethyrion his dream conjurations slowly dissipate, and he wakes up in a strange hospital place, on a bed instead of a bubblebath.

"W-Wait! Come back my darlings!!" Aethyrion shouts but to no avail, he is back in reality.

"Damnit whyyyyyy..." He sighs.

"What the hell is this string thing?" He tosses the tube thing aside, and then gets up and looks around.

"Oh hey Durg, looks like you made it. I was asleep but somehow I have some memory of what happened. Are you able to move? Also where did the rest of the group go?" Aethyrion looks around for any sign of the others or other people nearby.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2020, 09:04:33 am »

"You start small by killing small things then work your way up to big things like monsters. Or by shooting big things then working your way to smaller targets as your ziel improves. Such is the paradox of training."

Invul

"Wicked cool! i wanna be just like you guys one day! To kill all those evil things!"

“I’d like to practice some things with my roots and stems, but using dummies won’t allow for the practice I seek”

Hope

"Sorry but.. are you planning to use civilians and plant your roots tentacle thing to control them?"

The door behind the protector has opened. The king then introduces the new recruit. He uttered

"I've heard your situation about the tower incident yesterday. Considering what we're up against. I took a step further and recruit another member to aid you on your next quest. I'll let them introduce themselves"

Meanwhile at the hospital:
"Huh what?" As God shouts at Aethyrion his dream conjurations slowly dissipate, and he wakes up in a strange hospital place, on a bed instead of a bubblebath.

"W-Wait! Come back my darlings!!" Aethyrion shouts but to no avail, he is back in reality.

"Damnit whyyyyyy..." He sighs.

"What the hell is this string thing?" He tosses the tube thing aside, and then gets up and looks around.

"Oh hey Durg, looks like you made it. I was asleep but somehow I have some memory of what happened. Are you able to move? Also where did the rest of the group go?" Aethyrion looks around for any sign of the others or other people nearby.

Aethyrion made a ruckus as he wakes up. His body felt lighter than his feathers. A nurse explained to him that he's been sleeping for 24 hour straight since yesterday.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2020, 09:10:55 am »

"Your premiership, Bori would like to proceed with acquisition of larger guns if it please you. Currently weaponry not giving desired result, Bori yet to make a village-sized crater with a single shell."

Bori taps the glass of the girl's bubble thing.

"Bori intrigued. Little malyshka, does this have any guns?"

Bori waves at new comrades.

"Good, Bori approves of more comrade-in-guns for glorious battle against enemy."
:-(

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 05, 2020, 09:24:06 am »

"Oh damn...  I nearly died again, this heavy armour didn't seem to help much, I wish I could have one fight where I didn't almost die."
Try to figure out how injured I still am.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 05, 2020, 09:33:05 am »

The robot chirps happily.
[boop~] "Engaging greeting protocol. Pleasure to. Make your aquintaince. Co-workers!"
A different, harsh female voice pipes up. "Typical, we get saddled with meatmags. You did well to hire us, king meat, these pitiful creatures hardly look able to defend themselves. In fact, you look pretty useless yourse-"
"Silence. You are making a fool of us." A male voice interjects.

"Allow me to introduce ourselves. This body is driven by an unsophisticated intelligence, 82-B. My colleague who makes use of the female voice font is Alvarsia. She handles combat. And I am formerly the Site C Autoframe. I take care of the thinking around here."
"You're a prick.
"Technically not correct.
[sad beep] :(

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 05, 2020, 09:42:18 am »

"Your daughter is... in a mech suit.  May I enquire as to why?"
He then turns his attention to the newcommer.
"Pleased to meet you 82-B and S-C autoframe. I trust Alvarsia will come to respect us a bit better after they see how competent most of us are."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 59