Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67628 times)

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2020, 06:41:11 am »

"Thank you kindly comrade premier, Bori will accost the craftsfolk for a suitable weapon. Is glorious to allow me get gun worth of serving your name."

+Next
:-(

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2020, 06:45:03 am »

+Next. Hopefully Ms. Hope will handle logistics herself from now on.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2020, 01:29:24 pm »

He sighs, slumping his head down. "I guess we'll have to do better to impress his Majesty. In the mean time I say we go to the town and ask them for stuff like the King told us to."

"I'm pretty sure 'get your own bubblebath' counts as an order from the king. Bet I could get the bauers to give me one too."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2020, 02:20:34 pm »

He sighs, slumping his head down. "I guess we'll have to do better to impress his Majesty. In the mean time I say we go to the town and ask them for stuff like the King told us to."

"I'm pretty sure 'get your own bubblebath' counts as an order from the king. Bet I could get the bauers to give me one too."

"Right! Let us quest onwards then, for our own bubblebaths!"

+Next~
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2020, 02:41:20 pm »

Next since Shara was leaving the castle anyways

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2020, 04:02:33 pm »

Mona took note of how the king's sneeze was potent enough to move Shara. Either Shara was much lighter than it seemed, or there was more to this king than meets the eye. Mona's Truesight ability and the particularly dubious circumstances behind the meeting indicated that the king wasn't projecting an illusion, but that in and of itself didn't mean he was normal by any stretch.

After an audible sigh, Mona responded to the Advisor. "I don't get the cardboard cutout reference. At any rate, I doubt I'll accomplish anything by talking to this man until after he has some time to sober up. Would you kindly direct me to this literature hall that he speaks of?"

(Willing to Next at this point if that is what everyone else wants)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2020, 01:28:28 am »

+Next. Hopefully Ms. Hope will handle logistics herself from now on.

"Thank you kindly comrade premier, Bori will accost the craftsfolk for a suitable weapon. Is glorious to allow me get gun worth of serving your name."

+Next

Next since Shara was leaving the castle anyways

"Right! Let us quest onwards then, for our own bubblebaths!"

+Next~

"I was hoping you guys would punch him down"

Beck turned his head towards hope slowly, like a statue and groans quietly. "..."

"Verbally, like hurt his feelings or something."

"Man, i'm right here..."

"I was nearly killed and some other person in our group had his head chewed on, I feel we should get something as payment."

"Would you kindly direct me to this literature hall that he speaks of?

"As i was saying, our king maybe a bit stubborn but as he said, the townsfolk are kind enough to lend you some supplies or use their training ground to practice your physical strength, there are couple of things you can do in this city. but before you do i must brief you with our next mission. From what i've seen you can do against those creatures. I must request you regarding further extermination of such beings."

(NEXT MISSION: SECURING WATCH TOWER)

"The watchtower located south from this place are currently surrounded with those lockjaws. We need to secure it in order to regain our territorial control and make sure those creatures won't roam around the forest so dangerously anymore. The mission will commence tomorrow morning. Be sure to prepare yourself before we set off to our destination. If you're still curious, here's a map to make your way easier to navigate around the city. Rest well and see you again tomorrow."

"Am.... am i just not here or what..??"

Town Map

Description:

Palace
Where King foldman, guard beck and advisor hope are.

Plaza
Talk to townspeople, see what's going on.

Steelwick Armory
Any kinds of weapons, armor, ammunition, upgrade them, build them, purchase them.

Hall of Literature
Learn new things, History, Magic, Weapon recipes, etc, or upgrade your magic, in here.

Tuhan's Sanctum
A place to pray to god to heal your wound and curse.

Zic's Odds
Anything miscellaneous can be bought here, alchemy, potions, materials and so forth.

Training Grounds
Train your muscle here, you can increase your Max HP by +2HP or obtain new skill in this place

Cemetery
The place to remember the fallen ones, your name will be carved here as one of the soldiers who protect the city.

Still Alive Inn
If you're done exploring the town, simply go to this place and vote +next by sleeping and go to the next day.

(Note: you can only buy/upgrade 1 item/ability or Add Max HP once for this day.)
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2020, 02:19:48 am »

"I'm gonna get something to keep me from dying."
Durg goes to the armoury to get some kind of armour to keep himself from dying.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2020, 05:20:17 am »

Shara goes to the training ground and trains herself to get her roots deeper into creatures, possibly moving their muscles while she embeds into them ((likely practicing on animals))
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 10:23:21 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2020, 07:56:43 am »

Mona Barrows heads to the hall of literature to learn more about the monsters that inhabit this world. If there is time, she would also read up on history.

On an unrelated note, Mona still didn't get the opportunity to dissect one of the previously fallen Lockjaws.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 07:58:22 am by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Frank

• Bay Watcher
  • sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2020, 08:25:37 am »

"Bori come with you comrade. We can look for big guns together"

Bori accompanies Durg to the armory, talking about guns along the way.
:-(

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2020, 08:45:12 am »

Proceed to the armory and construct an additional turret. Because more turrets to deploy at once is good.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2020, 08:50:44 am »

Aethyrion goes to the plaza to chat with the townsfolk and ask them for free stuff like cash and bubblebaths, as suggested by the king.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2020, 11:54:29 am »

Aethyrion goes to the plaza to chat with the townsfolk and ask them for free stuff like cash and bubblebaths, as suggested by the king.

Herr Jonas joins, also talking about guns on the way.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2020, 12:09:03 pm »

Dr.Z visits the hall of literature and Refines his Static shield to protect it's target better, Perhaps by stunning attackers.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 59