Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (Registration) [6/10 Slot]  (Read 28414 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (Registration)
« Reply #270 on: April 07, 2020, 10:02:59 pm »

I was under the impression that +2 hp was one of the options that everyone had as an upgrade choice.

Yeah, that. I listed the +2 so that it wouldn't be ambiguous what upgrade I was going for. Unless you think that 82-B should have their own upgrade mechanics for having a mechanical body, which would be fair I suppose.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:04:39 pm by Egan_BW »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 07, 2020, 10:04:18 pm »

Yes but i think what egan meant was her ability to use her scan gives her +2HP, unless i'm wrong in this and the drone did meant to upgrade it's HP?
I don't see the connection between scanning and upgraded HP.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 07, 2020, 10:09:50 pm »

Okay, so just to disambiguate, here's what I've been wanting to do.

"Thing" 1: Buy Dragunov rifle.
"Thing" 2 from coupon: Increase HP by +2. (This is usually done at training grounds, but because 82-B is mechanical they will instead do it through self-modification)

In addition, as a non-thing, I talked strategy with Mona. This lead to me wanting to see if I could scan enemies for weaknesses in battle, so I tested just that.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 07, 2020, 10:21:53 pm »

I was under the impression that +2 hp was one of the options that everyone had as an upgrade choice.

Yes but i think what egan meant was her/his ability to use her scan gives her +2HP, unless i'm wrong in this and the drone did meant to upgrade it's HP?
the drone meant to upgrade HP

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 07, 2020, 10:33:55 pm »

Okay, thanks for the clarification, let me know if theres any other error in this post
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 09, 2020, 01:09:02 am »

List of upgraded

if we can enter battle phase sooner we can, there's just a couple of people that are yet to upgrade. tomorrow im posting the battle phase immediately. i'm using my own time which is +7GMT btw

Bori upgrades mortar damage to flammable + compass
unknown becomes a xiya believer + heavy armor
Shara obtain chimera + ancient glove
jonas learn HOD + glock
Durg NOTHING
Mona learns negative pull
B-82 gets dargunov + 2HP
drz learns warm light + improved defibrillator
aethyrion does nothing
nanashi does nothing

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 09, 2020, 05:30:36 pm »

btw king zultan, is your character gonna enter next battle? Your character HP will be at 5/5HP but you'll still be able to join.

I'll take that as a No if you dont respond in the next 3 hour or so

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 09, 2020, 05:33:17 pm »

Whoa! I thought we had way more time than that! I'll have to expedite my second upgrade and not do all that I wanted to do I guess.

Edit: I will also point out that Nanashi actually upgraded her Lethal Drive and Zantei Settetsu as opposed to doing nothing. I also think that the first post character and enemy information is overdue for an update.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 05:41:46 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 09, 2020, 05:49:55 pm »

Whoa! I thought we had way more time than that! I'll have to expedite my second upgrade and not do all that I wanted to do I guess.

Edit: I will also point out that Nanashi actually upgraded her Lethal Drive and Zantei Settetsu as opposed to doing nothing. I also think that the first post character and enemy information is overdue for an update.

the user remuri Private messaged me about the upgrade for the character. He's busy maybe. Also lol, i wouldn't update the first post if no one asked for it tbh. i guess i'll update it since you cared enough for it to be updated

Its already friday in the morning here at my place, thats why i said +7GMT in my timezone

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 09, 2020, 06:01:11 pm »

I figure the most important thing to keep up to date is player items and abilities. I didn't see another place where I could view the most up to date information.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 09, 2020, 07:56:28 pm »

Aye, I've gotten a bit tired having to go find my own post in registration to see my own character's name abilities.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 09, 2020, 08:28:39 pm »

There wasn't any will to go and update it, if there's any other feedback or theres any difficulty to navigate the game then im more than welcome to change it for your sake

The first post wasnt updated because not enough people complain or give enough feedback. Tell me more what you have in mind to make it easier for you guys.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 09, 2020, 08:34:50 pm »

My Ability Adaptation can modify what my other three abilities do, so I would appreciate if you either kept updating with which three arm abilities I have equipped or just note in that spoiler that 82-B currently has three arms and I'll just remember what they are myself.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 09, 2020, 09:47:06 pm »

Sure, just keep me updated and tell me in the bold section which abilities or adaptation 82-B and what does the other adaptation ability does  when it's combating.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 09, 2020, 09:53:01 pm »

At some point we may need to discuss the mechanics of the Duplicate spell from Kolaps's infinite knowledge. Since its based on memory, how crazy can backstories make this?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31