Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (Registration) [6/10 Slot]  (Read 28425 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (Registration)
« Reply #225 on: March 29, 2020, 09:27:12 am »

If I understand correctly, Shara is in the corpse, right? Please view my action and tell me if it makes sense, wait, just remembered the Lockjaws didn’t have eyes, will edit action accordingly

Edited action, tell me if it makes sense
I go the the mouth of the corpse and shoot thorns from it at the Mati
The corpse is referring to the one Shara is currently in

she's besides dr z on the door with the doctor coat
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 29, 2020, 09:46:35 am »

Whoops, will edit action
Action edited
I shoot thorns from under the coat at the Mati
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 09:48:13 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 29, 2020, 09:50:29 am »

if you didnt already know, you can scroll the map to the right to see where durg is

smaller map:

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 29, 2020, 05:19:51 pm »

Mona remains in her current location to allow her allies to heal her. She takes aim on Lockjaw #3, throwing a knife upwards then guiding it towards the enemy via telekinesis to avoid accidentally hitting an ally. Mona also looks up towards the top of the tower now that the darkness intensity has declined, as teleporting there may be highly beneficial should additional hostiles show up again.

Mona takes cover at her current Barricade, and uses Analysis on the nearby Mati.
(Also, my previous action seems to have been ignored)

um.. the other lockjaw are already dead.... i thought that was made clear... the other one was in the brink of dead and it was gonna get cleared next anyway.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 29, 2020, 06:07:54 pm »

I was referring to looking towards the top of the tower. You actually questioned me about the details of that command.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 29, 2020, 07:26:46 pm »

I was referring to looking towards the top of the tower. You actually questioned me about the details of that command.

If she teleported there, she wont be able to participate in the battle thus making her unavailable for the rest of the combat.

Unless that's what you wanted
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 07:28:43 pm by Mahoroty »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 29, 2020, 09:09:58 pm »

I don't get why that would be the case. If it is in teleporting range then she could teleport back and throwing knives should still be possible. Though what I was actually trying to do was get information about the tower, like what shape it has, how tall it is, and if lighting it up remotely would be possible.

I'm just going to assume there is some mysterious story based reason for what you said. Otherwise, if you just don't want to draw more tower you could just say so and describe it with words.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 29, 2020, 09:49:38 pm »

I don't get why that would be the case. If it is in teleporting range then she could teleport back and throwing knives should still be possible. Though what I was actually trying to do was get information about the tower, like what shape it has, how tall it is, and if lighting it up remotely would be possible.

The top of the tower is still full with the lockjaw creature, if you want to fight them instead then you can do that, but you can't fight the enemy on the ground both simultaneously.

I'm just going to assume there is some mysterious story based reason for what you said. Otherwise, if you just don't want to draw more tower you could just say so and describe it with words.

The latter, it's a mix of being lazy to draw it and busy with attending an online class as i typed this post right now which i find funny to state for whatever reason. You want me to edit the post and describe the tower for you in this current battle phase? i can do it. I wasn't sure as to what you're trying to do from that post, i have aphantasia i dont know how to imagine ok, dont judge me.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 09:57:25 pm by Mahoroty »

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2020, 03:50:51 am »

At this current state of pace i feel like it dont make much differences if there are more players at this point. So egan_bw and remuri, you can join once this quest is over, max player will be 10 i guess. i can't take much more or my brain will explode if theres more than that.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 01, 2020, 10:10:46 am »

Name: Unit 82-B, Alvarsia228, Site C Autoframe
Description: A heavily modified warehouse drone, originally designated 82-B. A blocky frame on four stumpy legs, with the later addition of a fabricator core, improved cognition and three wiry modular arms. Inhabited by three personalities; the simple drone 82-B, the assassin droid Alvarsia228, and the overmind Autoframe from Site B.
Backstory: This unit was originally used as a mindless drone in a manufacturing and storage facility alongside many identical units. This changed when a rival conglomerate suborned this unit, covertly installing Alvarsia882, an assassin droid's personality. After successful completion of its mission, the unit was again suborned by an artificial being of great intellect, the Site C Autoframe, who saw the modified being as an opportunity to escape from its arduous duty of serving humans.

Equipment:
Fabber Core (Internal component which can be used to print items, provided with matter.)
Frag Grenade x3 (Flung explosive device.)

Abilities:
Adaptation (Swaps one -Arm ability for another by using the fabricator core to modify that tool.)
Medi-Arm (Can be used to heal allies.)
Sampler-Arm (Can be used to take a sample from an adjacent unit, providing information and data which may be used to replicate that ability using Adaptation.)
Shield-Arm (Can be used to project a protective energy barrier.)

Roles: Yes

Character sheet application

Name: Nanashi

Character description:

A 16 years old girl in human age. Half Oni Half Humoid ronin that is vagabond. She has two tiny horn on her forehead covering face with a red mask, wearing white kimono and dark blue hakama, she is a katana user.

Equipment:

Katana, Bedroll, Red Mask (Headgear) , Kimono and Hakama (Light Armor), Traveling Bag

Abilities:

Lethal Drive - With a precise strike with the Katana, she enjoy her attacks and abilities with Great Accuracy Hit.

Shukuchi - Dash quickly and normal attack the target enemy disabling its Counter. Last 1 turn.

Tenryu Ransei - Furiously slash consecutively. Damage skill increases for a while everytime use the skill. Damage skill increase stack limit by 3, stack reset when not using the skill last 2 turn or using Zantei Settetsu.

Zantei Settetsu - In Guard Mode, her counter ability enhanced. Counter the attacker with furiously slash, weaken its defense shortly on the next turn.

Kairiki Ranshin - Release the demonic power inside. Double damage her normal attack and amplifies skill damage by 20%. Last 2 turn, suffer burn damage at first turn after activating the buff.

Garyou Tensei - The Ultimate Slash. Slash the enemy with a perfect critical strike. Critical damage base is 275% and additional 25% critical damage if she has a full stack as it generates by using Tenryu Ransei and Zantei Settetsu. Stack limit by 10.

Roles: Assassin/Charge/DPS

Here are the assets for the 2 people that maybe would join, unless they didnt respond then there's gonna be less players i guess.

Game Theory: dustan hache is a FEF thread spy that's trying to sabotage other games from gaining more thread views by not posting and halting the game progress to time freeze state....

if he didnt make a move until tomorrow i'll force his char to move ok, imma sleep now gn.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 01, 2020, 10:17:49 am »

82-B is described as having little stubby legs, not rotors. But i suppose if you want to let me fly around that's fine too. ;P

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 03, 2020, 08:36:27 am »

82-B is described as having little stubby legs, not rotors. But i suppose if you want to let me fly around that's fine too. ;P

i'll change it later then,

heads up remuri and egan, i'll post a standby phase tomorrow, the king will introduce you to the group as a new recruit

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 03, 2020, 11:38:26 am »

Re: Mexican stuff

Spoiler: Juane Arc (click to show/hide)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2020, 10:51:10 pm »

Please benevolent GM, may I have a dialogue picture? :3

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2020, 11:20:45 pm »

Please benevolent GM, may I have a dialogue picture? :3

you mean like the one above? i'm going to fix it a bit hold on. things things to do. i'll introduce you in a after this conversation with the kid daughter thing
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31