Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (Registration) [6/10 Slot]  (Read 28361 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (Registration)
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2020, 08:15:42 am »

naturegirl, frank, and dustan are the only one who've voted +next

i'm counting it
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2020, 10:54:31 am »

I'm not going to next myself until I actually get a skill prompt, like several other players did without half as much effort. I'm prepared to read hundreds of pages in order to get it if it comes to that.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2020, 10:56:12 am »

I think the GM said skills are gotten after +nexting,

@GM: what if those that voted next go when the others tay in town? or would that be to confusing/hard to keep track of?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2020, 10:59:41 am »

There's a list of books that give you abilities, just reading them give you the ability. Unless you want something fancier

This is what Mahoroty actually said. So I'm "just reading them".
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2020, 11:33:59 am »

the journalist section don't give you abilities. It just give you an insight about what's happening around the world. If you want new abilities you should check the knowledge section. I thought it's obvious when i posted the ability lvlup list when DrZ read the elemental thurnce book. sorry if its unclear like that.

also i'm not sure the current state of glass character, is he staying in the workshop lol?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2020, 11:49:04 am »

I don't really know what I'm supposed to do, no. :p
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2020, 11:50:58 am »

I could be mistaken, but I believe that the point of the standby phase it to give your character one upgrade, then gather information until everyone is ready for the next battle phase. Alternatively, you could faff about in the city and be very silly.

Though its evidently possible to get pretty immersed in the game world even in the standby phase. You could probably even go mystery solving or something if you had the inclination to.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:52:32 am by Supernerd »

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2020, 12:26:38 pm »

I could be mistaken, but I believe that the point of the standby phase it to give your character one upgrade, then gather information until everyone is ready for the next battle phase. Alternatively, you could faff about in the city and be very silly.

Though its evidently possible to get pretty immersed in the game world even in the standby phase. You could probably even go mystery solving or something if you had the inclination to.

Well i thought you're going turbo mode just ripping all the books just to get the abilities. The sections on the library have different purposes for example the guide section give you the instruction on how to operate a mech suit.

I don't really know what I'm supposed to do, no. :p

maybe i should reply to your characccccc

@GM: what if those that voted next go when the others tay in town? or would that be to confusing/hard to keep track of?

it should be, players go to inn and +next. you can +next and sleep on the street iunno, up 2 u i guess. but the next mission will start on the morning tumorrow. Currently daytime to evening 3pm-4pm ish
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 12:39:37 pm by Mahoroty »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2020, 01:54:15 pm »

*feels kinda bad for taking so long ><*

My character is not really one to be dutiful and on-task. I'll try to guide him to the inn soon!
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2020, 02:12:43 pm »

I mean, what my guy has been doing is making more turrets, so that he can deploy more turrets.
I assumed that this would take time, and basically be the contents of my downtime.
So.... does that mean I just do "+next", or what?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2020, 03:54:54 pm »

My character is not really one to be dutiful and on-task. I'll try to guide him to the inn soon!

We'd still have to wait for Supernerd to finish reading before we can move on.

I thought you where goofing around like me since we have extra time until they finish :V
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2020, 04:00:04 pm »

We'd still have to wait for Supernerd to finish reading before we can move on.

I thought you where goofing around like me since we have extra time until they finish :V

My character is sort of always goofing around, haha. Anyway just didn't want to keep anyone waiting since it's hard to get my character to go where he needs, he could spend all day slacking off and not doing what he should be doing, game-progression-wise.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2020, 04:01:00 pm »

I'm trying as hard as I can to actually get the information about skills I can learn. I've been doing that for days now. It feels like the GM is trying very hard to refrain from providing me with a list of skills that I can learn.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2020, 04:24:19 pm »

I'm trying as hard as I can to actually get the information about skills I can learn. I've been doing that for days now. It feels like the GM is trying very hard to refrain from providing me with a list of skills that I can learn.
check the knowledge section

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2020, 04:24:55 pm »

That is what I did last turn. Still trying to get to the skill list.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31