Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (Registration) [6/10 Slot]  (Read 28363 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (Registration)
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2020, 11:17:02 am »

Hey I have a question, can we only do one of /upgrade ability/buy item/improve max HP/ or one of each?

you cant buy item and then upgrading, you can only do one once today
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2020, 03:35:40 pm »

...they’re all in different art styles I swear to God.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2020, 12:08:29 am »

Could you explain how learning new abilities works? I'm unclear on the finer details of that.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2020, 01:10:48 am »

Could you explain how learning new abilities works? I'm unclear on the finer details of that.

There's a list of books that give you abilities, just reading them give you the ability. Unless you want something fancier

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2020, 07:58:08 am »

Am I too late to join?
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2020, 02:09:08 pm »

Am I too late to join?
there is a waitlist, we will be fighting lots of Lockjaws soon, so there will likely be player deaths

Unrelated to statement above
I’m trying to think of a way Shara can talk without a mouth, maybe by arranging her leaves in such a way that the wind blows in a way that sounds like whispering?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 04:13:29 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2020, 04:19:11 pm »

Where is the list of books? The closest thing I saw was the list of sections.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2020, 08:05:29 pm »

Where is the list of books? The closest thing I saw was the list of sections.

Posted, maybe i should just list them all on the first page for convenience sake but i'm busy with mid term right now so just hope it will be done sooner.

Am I too late to join?
there is a waitlist, we will be fighting lots of Lockjaws soon, so there will likely be player deaths

Unrelated to statement above
I’m trying to think of a way Shara can talk without a mouth, maybe by arranging her leaves in such a way that the wind blows in a way that sounds like whispering?

maybe manipulate your roots into sentences or words?

Am I too late to join?

there are people that wanted to join, though i dont know if they're still in on it, the people are.

welp good idea, i will do that when I have time

Name: Unit 82-B, Alvarsia228, Site C Autoframe
Description: A heavily modified warehouse drone, originally designated 82-B. A blocky frame on four stumpy legs, with the later addition of a fabricator core, improved cognition and three wiry modular arms. Inhabited by three personalities; the simple drone 82-B, the assassin droid Alvarsia228, and the overmind Autoframe from Site B.
Backstory: This unit was originally used as a mindless drone in a manufacturing and storage facility alongside many identical units. This changed when a rival conglomerate suborned this unit, covertly installing Alvarsia882, an assassin droid's personality. After successful completion of its mission, the unit was again suborned by an artificial being of great intellect, the Site C Autoframe, who saw the modified being as an opportunity to escape from its arduous duty of serving humans.

Equipment:
Fabber Core (Internal component which can be used to print items, provided with matter.)
Frag Grenade x3 (Flung explosive device.)

Abilities:
Adaptation (Swaps one -Arm ability for another by using the fabricator core to modify that tool.)
Medi-Arm (Can be used to heal allies.)
Sampler-Arm (Can be used to take a sample from an adjacent unit, providing information and data which may be used to replicate that ability using Adaptation.)
Shield-Arm (Can be used to project a protective energy barrier.)

Roles: Yes

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2020, 08:31:07 pm »

Well. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do. At this rate you're going to have a lot of information on the creatures spoiler about Lockjaws. Fair warning: I might be inclined to spend a lot of turns just reading in the library.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2020, 08:45:48 pm »

Well. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do. At this rate you're going to have a lot of information on the creatures spoiler about Lockjaws. Fair warning: I might be inclined to spend a lot of turns just reading in the library.
of course, you’re a researcher, I have no problem with this

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2020, 12:31:33 am »

I'm starting to get the feeling that I might be causing the GM some frustration by continually reading the book. Is this the case?

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2020, 12:44:45 am »

So I can drop my application?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2020, 02:51:29 am »

So I can drop my application?

Yes

I'm starting to get the feeling that I might be causing the GM some frustration by continually reading the book. Is this the case?

nah not frustrated, i just really needed to sleep. Have been up for 18 hour.

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2020, 10:45:49 am »

Character sheet application

Name: Nanashi

Character description:

A 16 years old girl in human age. Half Oni Half Humoid ronin that is vagabond. She has two tiny horn on her forehead covering face with a red mask, wearing white kimono and dark blue hakama, she is a katana user.

Equipment:

Katana, Bedroll, Red Mask (Headgear) , Kimono and Hakama (Light Armor), Traveling Bag

Abilities:

Lethal Drive - With a precise strike with the Katana, she enjoy her attacks and abilities with Great Accuracy Hit.

Shukuchi - Dash quickly and normal attack the target enemy disabling its Counter. Last 1 turn.

Tenryu Ransei - Furiously slash consecutively. Damage skill increases for a while everytime use the skill. Damage skill increase stack limit by 3, stack reset when not using the skill last 2 turn or using Zantei Settetsu.

Zantei Settetsu - In Guard Mode, her counter ability enhanced. Counter the attacker with furiously slash, weaken its defense shortly on the next turn.

Kairiki Ranshin - Release the demonic power inside. Double damage her normal attack and amplifies skill damage by 20%. Last 2 turn, suffer burn damage at first turn after activating the buff.

Garyou Tensei - The Ultimate Slash. Slash the enemy with a perfect critical strike. Critical damage base is 275% and additional 25% critical damage if she has a full stack as it generates by using Tenryu Ransei and Zantei Settetsu. Stack limit by 10.

Roles: Assassin/Charge/DPS
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 11:07:15 am by Remuri »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2020, 10:47:54 am »

Did I already head to the square? Can I respond, or since I said +Next, I’m done? Either way is fine, I just want to ask before I potentially do something that I can’t

Character sheet application

Name: Nanashi

Character description:

A 16 years old girl in human age. Half Oni Half Humoid ronin that is vagabond. She has two tiny horn on her forehead covering face with a red mask, wearing white kimono and dark blue hakama, she is a katana user.

Equipment:

Katana, Bedroll, Red Mask (Headgear) , Kimono and Hakama (Light Armor), Traveling Bag

Abilities:

Lethal Drive - With a precise strike with the Katana, she enjoy her attacks and abilities with Great Accuracy Hit.

Shukuchi - Dash quickly and normal attack the target enemy disabling its Counter. Last 1 turn.

Tenryu Ransei - Furiously slash consecutively. Damage skill increases for a while everytime use the skill. Damage skill increase stack limit by 3, stack reset when not using the skill last 2 turn or using Zantei Settetsu.

Zantei Settetsu - In Guard Mode, her counter ability enhanced. Counter the attacker with furiously slash, weaken its defense shortly on the next turn.

Kairiki Ranshin - Release the demonic power inside. Double damage her normal attack and amplifies skill damage by 20%

Garyou Tensei - The Ultimate Slash. Slash the enemy with a perfect critical strike. Critical damage base is 275% and additional 25% critical damage if she has a full stack as it generates by using Tenryu Ransei and Zantei Settetsu. Stack limit by 10.

Roles: Assassin/Charge/DPS
Ninja’d. Welcome, there are other applications, so people will have to wait for player deaths
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31