Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (Registration) [6/10 Slot]  (Read 28251 times)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (Registration)
« Reply #345 on: April 12, 2020, 09:09:06 pm »

(I'd like to note that I went inside earlier, and you seemed to miss the action.)

"I am fairly certain that I have not recieved any infections. Is there any manner in which I may be of assistance?"

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 12, 2020, 10:00:43 pm »

Ok, clearly I'm the one that failed a spot check. Sorry about that.

Also, I was watching Prince of Egypt with my family, so that's why I missed a number of updates.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 12, 2020, 11:00:18 pm »

you can ctrl+f or search your name or your character name to jump to the post that refers you, idk how to make it easier for u guys on my own

btw, for players, you can set auto-command before the battle starts so you dont waste 1st turn on setting up stuff. eg;

Mona use her auto-command analysis
Unknown use their auto-turret, placing them in front of them
Jonas use counter attack to intercept enemy ambush
aethyrion use auto sleep to sleep from the start of the fight

Auto command can be used before the battle start so you dont waste 1 turn to analyze the plague walker and ended up shooting at them, though if mona does that she should also tell her friends the information she obtains instead of keeping it to herself. Just giving an example

you can also place auto command at the end of your turn to see if you can counter attack during enemy turn. eg at enemy turn lockjaw attempts to attack bori but bori intercepts with auto command by shooting nearby enemy with his revolver. something like that

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 12, 2020, 11:17:30 pm »

The Analysis ability states that it warns people in advance, so I was under the impression that they automatically got the information when I used it. Also, I didn't know I was allowed to do things prior to combat start like that.

What is the correct way to set "Auto-Commands" and what are the limitations to them?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 11:32:07 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 12, 2020, 11:38:25 pm »

The Analysis ability states that it warns people in advance, so I was under the impression that they automatically got the information when I used it. Also, I didn't know I was allowed to do things prior to combat start like that.

What is the correct way to set "Auto-Commands" and what are the limitations to them?

you can just narrate that before the battle takes place like after sleeping before the day, mona would use analysis prior to battle tomorrow. just tell me what your character does, though something like auto attack might be risky but analysis would do no harm i feel

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (Registration) [10/10 Players]
« Reply #350 on: April 12, 2020, 11:44:44 pm »

Is there a way to set it as the default for all encounters unless stated otherwise? Because if I can auto-analysis the nearest enemy on 1st turn of an encounter unless it is previously researched and confirmed to induce negative effects from observation at the start of every conflict then I would be inclined to do that.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (Registration) [10/10]
« Reply #351 on: April 13, 2020, 12:34:19 am »

I for one was definitely under the impression that only Mona got the information and she was just refusing to share it :V
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 13, 2020, 06:22:50 am »

I for one was definitely under the impression that only Mona got the information and she was just refusing to share it :V
same here, it is Mona doing the analysis, so it makes sense that unless she tells us, she is the one who knows, after all, our characters are not telepaths

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 13, 2020, 08:57:16 pm »

Due to the amount of people just wants to auto everything so i'm just gonna please the meta people by making

Mona's analysis information will be distributed to other players automatically without needing her to tell them and the ability scans automatically.
And after mission ends it just auto skip to the next quest or day. And auto rest everyone and skip potential place of interest

i'll be auto skipping to next mission on the next update. And skip from standby phase to battle phase 2 days after regardless if people done interacting with NPC or not

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 13, 2020, 09:08:22 pm »

Also note that Remuri the player quits the game so nanashi will not be playing, i'll skip her reason of discontinue to the game also in the game

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 13, 2020, 09:10:01 pm »

I like the interactions though, I don’t like skipping

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 13, 2020, 09:10:59 pm »

I like the interactions though, I don’t like skipping

not what supernerd or dustan had in mind so *shrug*

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 13, 2020, 09:18:32 pm »

does that mean Joey Bones can join?
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 13, 2020, 09:19:55 pm »

While I think that the current segment of the game was poorly handled and is in need of a nudge in the right direction to get things back on track, I also like the interactions. I do not understand why you are saying "not what I had in mind".

If you have a problem with the way that I am playing, please let me know so that we can find a solution for it. I'm sensing a lot of frustration from you, but I don't know exactly what the problem is.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 13, 2020, 09:26:45 pm »

You guys complained that people needing to be put into pod 1 by 1 is a hassle when you only need to say 1 sentence and put injured teammates into them. And ask me to just put them automatically without needing to interact.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31