Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (Registration) [6/10 Slot]  (Read 28351 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (Registration)
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2020, 04:25:59 pm »

Try the plot armor/electricical ones

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2020, 04:32:23 pm »

I don't think I can get away with reading all of the options. 3 is pushing it already, though with the deadline coming up out of nowhere, I guess it would be more likely to work. I think I just need one more GM response before tomorrow now.

And I'm not sure it would be allowed for me to just try to take a skill from a book that someone else read that I didn't. Might try it as an absolute last resort if I don't get a GM response by midnight.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 04:57:44 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2020, 06:01:37 pm »

I don't think I can get away with reading all of the options. 3 is pushing it already, though with the deadline coming up out of nowhere, I guess it would be more likely to work. I think I just need one more GM response before tomorrow now.

And I'm not sure it would be allowed for me to just try to take a skill from a book that someone else read that I didn't. Might try it as an absolute last resort if I don't get a GM response by midnight.
what if you were to go train, upgrade a current skill in the absence of learning a new one?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2020, 06:10:40 pm »

I'd still need to actually travel there. The process is not very intuitive.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2020, 06:43:37 pm »

I mean, what my guy has been doing is making more turrets, so that he can deploy more turrets.
I assumed that this would take time, and basically be the contents of my downtime.
So.... does that mean I just do "+next", or what?

Man, you guys are really trying to cheese it, i think i already said all players can only get 1 item/ability/upgrade this day. Because the money system isn't exactly there(yet?) i'm trying to make the items/ability distribution seems fair to each player. so far

dustan gains upgrade to his electricity
frank upgraded his mortar
stirk obtains mech suit
memefan gains additional perk from rhama branch
shara improve her burrows
durg gets heavy armor

But from the posts i've seen, supernerd and glass wants more than just one item/ability? I guess i should add more explanation to avoid further confusion regarding the books. Maybe just give the index as it is to save time. The time limit is none, considering this should go to in-game tomorrow with everyone voting for next turn because the next stand by phase will be the next morning before you all go to the watchtower and go to quest immediately. Tbh i'm just kinda overwhelmed with supernerd reading a bunch of books i haven't fully thought of writing them yet lol. So it's just me venting here sorry for that LOL.
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2020, 06:52:46 pm »

I am not trying to get more than one ability. I didn't even get one ability yet, and I want to see what the options are.

I may have misunderstood something though. I thought you made a claim that real life tomorrow was when the next mission would start, so I went into full panic mode because I didn't get anything yet.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2020, 07:27:46 pm »

that would be too vague considering we all live in different timezone, you're all posting while i'm asleep so i woke up with all of these updates lol

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2020, 08:31:29 pm »

I see that some of the ability options have a + next to them and some have a -. Is there any meaning to this?

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2020, 08:39:33 pm »

(Note: + = (passive/toggleable) - = (active))

its like 1 line below the quote

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2020, 08:45:05 pm »

Ah. Now I see it.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2020, 09:06:29 pm »

I'm not trying to get more than one thing?
I'm just trying to make another turret, so that I can deploy them both.
I just don't really know what to do.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2020, 09:26:26 pm »

I think that if you choose a creation kit as your thing, you can use it to create a turret if I am not mistaken.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2020, 09:50:19 pm »

I'm not trying to get more than one thing?
I'm just trying to make another turret, so that I can deploy them both.
I just don't really know what to do.

You can just narrate yourself building one and once you're done head to inn, or just stay over at the workshop.

Idk its your turret thing. You decide how it works

I think that if you choose a creation kit as your thing, you can use it to create a turret if I am not mistaken.

also this

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2020, 10:07:12 pm »

I assume you mean with the church thing? Yeah, once I saw that, I decided it would be my upgrade next time.
Unless I can take that now? It didn't seem like I could.

I think I'll just have my guy stay at the workshop. Gimme a sec to do a post.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2020, 10:42:05 pm »

Anyone who voted for next, you guys have a patient of a saint, i feel sick doing this already lmao

im not even going to reply anymore unless you all voted next
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31