Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Mobile Suit Gundam Kaiserreich - Grand Strategy in the Solar System OOC 6/15  (Read 2739 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

ok, which one isn't taken, I will play as them

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

Naturegirl accepted as Imperial Federation!

and truetoimperator gets the Longists.

And with that we have enough people to start although we can have potentially around 6 or 7 more for the remaining open nations

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The IC-Thread is open!

Notifications on Game Mechanics:

Secret Research

There are secret research stations in the game, which some players possess, all otehr research projects are publicly known...these are not if you stumble upon them, the stations becoming public knowledge.

The Legation Cities
Since the Legation Cities are basically belonging to a Series of Nations, many of you will profit from them, in the form of their production. Each turn half of the Legations Military Output is divvied up between the Legation members.

Current Members of the Legations and their dividends:

Empire of Japan 40%
German Empire 20%
Imperial Federation 20%
The Pacific States of America 10%
The Danubian Federation 10%

Since the PSA and the Austrians are not in the game yet, both nations dividends are given to Germany and the Imperial Federation respectively.
You can use a Domestic Order to increase your Influence (and thus Dividends) in the Legation Cities at the cost of other nations dividends (which will be randomly decided).
Other players may also use domestic orders to buy into the Legation Cities and thus profit from dividends.
Each use of these actions also increases overall production of the Legations temporarily giving them a bonus for all that mess...

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Question, how does the Power Bloc map differ from the World map? Which one is a better representation of a nation's territory?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 08:39:05 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The World Map shows the sovereign nations, while the Power Bloc shows whos aligned to whom.

Example in the Reichspakt: its basically a more tight-knight german dominated EU but the PLC and the Danubian Federation are still independent nations within it with their own Foreign Politics, armies and so forth. Despite that all nations within a given Power Bloc have aligning Foreign Interests are economically tied together and add their economic and military power to the Bloc leader.

So while the Danubian Federation has its own military and own stuff going on, it is at least initially tied to Germany and the Reichspakt. Germany meanwhile as leader of the Bloc basically gains the military and production capabilities from all members of its bloc, sans player controlled nations (so if someone where to play the Danubian Federation or Poland-Lithuania, they wouldn't send their stuff to Germany)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehehe Imperator, i really like how you keep it sounding like that hopeful propaganda poster of the AUS while hinting that all's not as perfect as it seems.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehehe Imperator, i really like how you keep it sounding like that hopeful propaganda poster of the AUS while hinting that all's not as perfect as it seems.
Ah thanks, I worked quite hard on it. And yeah, like all places, nothing is perfect as it seems. The AUS has its ups and downs, and there are even a few things that I haven't disclosed. So yeah, glad that it's well received.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still haven't heard from Shadowclaw and Voidslayer (Germany and Japan respectively) so i'll begin with Miniturns now.

Miniturns are just the contents of the Turns broken up into smaller bits an pieces for convenience sake, you cannot react with actions to these since they happen theoretically AFTER your actions but you may certainly react in an RP/IC fashion to them or do diplomacy in reaction to them. That does not mean however that you should instantly send actions for turn 2 the moment you see your actions being resolved, while i certainly appreciate the enthusiasm please wait for the turn 2 post otherwise i get really confused with all the action pms lying about in my inbox.

and with Urist we have our first reaction to the loss of Mars...which is total and utter confusion. The Imperial Federation seems to be dead set on ignoring the issue for now, lets see what Germany and Japan will do^^

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm, very cool update there. Even included some elements I hinted at, though technically it would be "Branch" instead of Dynasty. Only a very minor nitpick of a detail I didn't really get to. So yeah, definitely gives off the energy I was aiming for.

Edit: Also, I should've gone for the Great Leap Upward, seems more appropriate and distinct than copying from Mao.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 07:47:19 pm by Avetruetotheimperator »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Great Leap Outward? Since you are going to the Outer Solar System? ^^

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uhm UristMcRiley while your enthusiasm is great, the turn is not yet over, that was just a miniturn, we are still waiting for japan thats why things have been moving piecewise.

UristMcRiley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah I also recognize the writing shit and what not I had a bit to much to drink saw you he kaiser reichs turn and just did a thing feel free to ignore it once I get home I’ll edit it out of existence sorry bout that   

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no problem ^^

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah I also recognize the writing shit and what not I had a bit to much to drink saw you he kaiser reichs turn and just did a thing feel free to ignore it once I get home I’ll edit it out of existence sorry bout that
its ok, is the diplomacy applied: probably not, since the events didn’t actually happen yet...I’ll edit out my response to the invalid post, since a response to an invalid is also invalid
Pages: 1 [2] 3