Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Precinct 4 (Superhero Management SG)  (Read 9563 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Precinct 4 (Superhero Management SG)
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2020, 02:51:46 am »

Yeah
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2020, 02:37:03 pm »

Quote from: Votebox
(3) Super-Precinct Drone: SC777, King Zultan, ConscriptFive
(0) Footprint Tracker:
(3) EB-1 Prototype Drone(s) and Server:  Sanctume, Kashyyk, Ngirl
(0) Investigation Training:

And we have a tie again! In either case, it looks like you want Morgan to work on Equipment instead of deploying this turn, correct?

[1] Super-Precinct Drone: armored, weaponized.  Is it ai-controlled, or off-site personnel controlled? 
vs
[2] EB-1 Prototype Drone(s) and Server: deployable & configurable surveillance drone cluster, off-site software server analysis.

Given a Comicon target date, the question would be,
How many units of [1] and/or [2] can Morgan create with the given target date; and how much resources taken from Precinct budget? 

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2020, 10:53:04 pm »

(3) Super-Precinct Drone: SC777, King Zultan, ConscriptFive
(0) Footprint Tracker:
(3) EB-1 Prototype Drone(s) and Server:  Sanctume, Kashyyk, Ngirl

And we have a tie again! In either case, it looks like you want Morgan to work on Equipment instead of deploying this turn, correct?

[1] Super-Precinct Drone: armored, weaponized.  Is it ai-controlled, or off-site personnel controlled? 
vs
[2] EB-1 Prototype Drone(s) and Server: deployable & configurable surveillance drone cluster, off-site software server analysis.

Given a Comicon target date, the question would be,
How many units of [1] and/or [2] can Morgan create with the given target date; and how much resources taken from Precinct budget?

You will likely get 1 Super-Precinct Drone or 3 EB-1 Drones and the Server.

In all cases you are expected to expend your entire budget for the period, as it is a cap rather than a lower limit. If you are under budget it is expected that you will purchase more of the item until you are on budget.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2020, 11:25:15 pm »

Voting for 3 EB-1 Drones and the Server

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2020, 01:29:03 am »

Your vote was already listed, so still tie.

I'll flip a coin Monday if the tie isn't broken by then.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2020, 02:26:14 am »

Your vote was already listed, so still tie.

I'll flip a coin Monday if the tie isn't broken by then.
oops. Sorry

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2020, 03:35:53 am »

(2) Super-Precinct Drone: SC777, ConscriptFive
(0) Footprint Tracker:
(4) EB-1 Prototype Drone(s) and Server:  Sanctume, Kashyyk, Ngirl, King Zultan
I changed my vote.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2020, 09:59:37 pm »

Fortunately that one does break the tie!

Morgan requisitions a room near the top floor, setting up the server and an antenna theoretically capable of interacting with the drones anywhere we would possibly need them. Said server is then connected to the database downstairs allowing for real-time analysis of any data gathered by the drones, which can then be viewed by our officers in the field using approved smartphones, tablets, power armor HUDs, or the drone controllers in the case normal internet access is blocked.

The EB-1 drones themselves perform similarly to mundane surveillance drones, albeit significantly more compact thanks to Morgan's expertise. They're essentially four rotor blades attached to a saucer with a camera sticking out of it. Each is slightly larger than an AJ's hand and capable of flying indoors, or being carried and operated in cramped conditions. It is capable of 24 hours of flight time between recharges. Its censors include normal video, infra-red, heat, and radar while its information services include facial recognition, fingerprint recognition, false-cellphone tower capability allowing it to trace calls, and more! We get three of these fine products just in time for Comicon thanks to Morgan's hard work.

It is once again time for Deployments. A group of new personnel will be available after the deployment phase concludes.

Spoiler: Current Heroes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Equipment (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Leads and Clues (click to show/hide)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2020, 10:39:49 pm »

Plan Even-Spread

Investigate Patents and Purchases
“Morgan”, “Jack”
1x EB-1x Drone

Morgan and Jack shall do detective work on correlating and recommended items on Morgan’s reports to try and garner information and leads on the whereabouts on this super, the EB-1 drone can be piloted by Jack for reconnaissance and investigation purposes unless the powered armor HUD Morgan wears allow her to command it without fully using her attention

Investigate Comicon
“Abyss”, “King”, “Queen”
1x EB-1 Drone

The squad can applicably wear fictitious costumes that apply to the Comicon trends to better be able to hide their identity if the culprit is going to target here, or they can dress up as FBI agents during the event if they please to allow them to maintain their police gear. Abyss and King shall investigate Comicon looking for clues and preparing to combat the super-Culprit if this is the individual’s target, while Queen perform aerial investigation efforts with her EB-1 Drone, and if a fight breaks out, giving the team the location of the enemy and than switching to her police gear if confronted.

Patrol
“Gloria”, “Ace”
1x EB-1 Drone

Patrol the commercial part of the city to better be available if the Butterfly or Car Jacker strikes in one of these regions, and general police work while waiting for a call. Ace shall use the drone for early recon on the information of the situation, and relay it to Gloria, before they strike on any criminals

(Might need two drones in Comic-Con?, but one in the patrol allows us to get real-time fingerprints and wiretapping).

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2020, 10:59:01 pm »

Plan Even-Spread

“Morgan”, “Jack”
1x EB-1x Drone

Morgan and Jack shall do detective work on correlating and recommended items on Morgan’s reports to try and garner information and leads on the whereabouts on this super, the EB-1 drone can be piloted by Jack for reconnaissance and investigation purposes unless the powered armor HUD Morgan wears allow her to command it without fully using her attention

Investigate Comicon
“Abyss”, “King”, “Queen”
1x EB-1 Drone

The squad can applicably wear fictitious costumes that apply to the Comicon trends to better be able to hide their identity if the culprit is going to target here, or they can dress up as FBI agents during the event if they please to allow them to maintain their police gear. Abyss and King shall investigate Comicon looking for clues and preparing to combat the super-Culprit if this is the individual’s target, while Queen perform aerial investigation efforts with her EB-1 Drone, and if a fight breaks out, giving the team the location of the enemy and than switching to her police gear if confronted.

Patrol
“Gloria”, “Ace”
1x EB-1 Drone

Patrol the commercial part of the city to better be available if the Butterfly or Car Jacker strikes in one of these regions, and general police work while waiting for a call. Ace shall use the drone for early recon on the information of the situation, and relay it to Gloria, before they strike on any criminals

(Might need two drones in Comic-Con?, but one in the patrol allows us to get real-time fingerprints and wiretapping).
+1

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2020, 02:37:31 am »

Whislt I generally like this plan, I believe we can't deploy Morgan this turn because she's building the drones at HQ.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2020, 05:10:22 am »

I thought that turn was where the items were built and we are now free to use them, which would mean we could use Morgan as she had finished building them.

Plan Even-Spread

“Morgan”, “Jack”
1x EB-1x Drone

Investigate Comicon
“Abyss”, “King”, “Queen”
1x EB-1 Drone

Patrol
“Gloria”, “Ace”
1x EB-1 Drone

+1
+1

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2020, 11:31:36 am »

Confirming Morgan can not deploy this round.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2020, 04:03:29 pm »

Plan Even-Spread 2.0

“King”, “Jack”
1x EB-1x Drone

King and Jack shall do detective work on correlating and recommended items on Morgan’s reports to try and garner information and leads on the whereabouts on this super is located and other important pertaining information, the EB-1 drone can be piloted by Jack for reconnaissance, investigation, and forensic purposes

Investigate Comicon
“Abyss”, “Queen”
1x EB-1 Drone

The squad can applicably wear fictitious costumes that apply to the Comicon trends to better be able to hide their identity if the culprit is going to target here, or they can dress up as FBI agents during the event if they please to allow them to maintain their police gear. Abyss shall investigate Comicon looking for clues and preparing to combat the super-Culprit if this is the individual’s target, while Queen perform aerial investigation efforts with her EB-1 Drone, and if a fight breaks out, giving the team the location of the enemy and than switching to her police gear if confronted.

Patrol
“Gloria”, “Ace”
1x EB-1 Drone

(Revised version not using Morgan in the report, one less AJ individual on the Comicon event to compromise)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2020, 04:33:02 pm »

Plan Even-Spread 2.0

“King”, “Jack”
1x EB-1x Drone

King and Jack shall do detective work on correlating and recommended items on Morgan’s reports to try and garner information and leads on the whereabouts on this super is located and other important pertaining information, the EB-1 drone can be piloted by Jack for reconnaissance, investigation, and forensic purposes

Investigate Comicon
“Abyss”, “Queen”
1x EB-1 Drone

The squad can applicably wear fictitious costumes that apply to the Comicon trends to better be able to hide their identity if the culprit is going to target here, or they can dress up as FBI agents during the event if they please to allow them to maintain their police gear. Abyss shall investigate Comicon looking for clues and preparing to combat the super-Culprit if this is the individual’s target, while Queen perform aerial investigation efforts with her EB-1 Drone, and if a fight breaks out, giving the team the location of the enemy and than switching to her police gear if confronted.

Patrol
“Gloria”, “Ace”
1x EB-1 Drone

(Revised version not using Morgan in the report, one less AJ individual on the Comicon event to compromise)
+1
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9