Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 39

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4re: IC Thread!  (Read 25695 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4re: IC Thread!
« Reply #255 on: April 27, 2020, 09:11:22 am »

Alexis nodded.
"I may as well have not been wearing armor. I don't know how a walking corpse was able to activate an item like that, but it's something to watch for going forward."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 27, 2020, 01:54:10 pm »

16-6

"With the Orb in hand, our own part here is done. But I see no reason not to stay a while and assist our new friend in clearing the rest of these crypts."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 27, 2020, 02:10:43 pm »

"Yes, and doing so is also a chance to learn more about this world... at least the architecture of it, if little else."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 27, 2020, 05:09:27 pm »

"Likely wise." 

Putting deed to words, Irina follows to 7-5.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 02, 2020, 02:31:48 pm »

Maria

"Regardless on if you wish to stay and admire a tomb or not, the decision all falls to the Prince" the Maid commented, deliberately ignoring the fact that the Prince would likely be all in on clearing out the crypt of undead warriors and the like.

Maria moves to 6-12
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 02, 2020, 03:01:42 pm »

14-8

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 02, 2020, 08:53:03 pm »

Anumita had rubbed the back of her head sheepishly as the priest had fully mended her already-vanishing wounds, smiling and assuring him she'd take greater caution in the future before his attention was diverted to events elsewhere. In truth though, the necromancer regretted little of what had transpired. She'd calculated the risks, weighed her options, and ultimately had decided that no matter how it ended, she would gain something from her duel with the corpse. There had been, of course, the possibility of her actual untimely demise, as there were with all altercations, but she'd figured it'd been astronomically low given her proximity to the rest of the party. Plus, the gains in her research.... easily outweighed it many times over.

"Hmmm... major muscle groups were still very much intact despite the obvious decay of the dermis and most organ systems. Definitely still capable of peak physical output compared to a living body, probably a little bit beyond it. Looks like my initial hypothesis was right. Impressive... well as impressive as such shoddy attempts at second life can be. Then there was that voice.... hmmm.... I'll have to listen closer next time. He sounded so... familiar."

She stood there, transfixed and mentally compiling her findings until the shouting from down the hall finally snapped her back to reality.

"Hm, what? oh... we got the orb? Great! That was a lot quicker than I expected."
Move to 10-6
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 03, 2020, 01:49:06 am »

To tell the truth, Giuseppina wasn't so fond of the idea of thoroughly clearing this place out, with its very spooky surroundings and horrifying terrible undead abomination... but, well, she wasn't going to rain on everyone else for it. She didn't want to be that type of burden, so she just kept her mouth shut and awkwardly moved vaguely along with everyone.
14, 6

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 03, 2020, 02:08:10 am »

//I assumed GodofRWBY meant 12.6

~~Allies Turn!~~

"I heard fighting just now. Are there undeads attacking?"

"I would gladly learn what is this commotion about, too."

~~Player Turn 11~~

EXP: 171/100

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 03, 2020, 10:04:55 am »

"Yes, there were some undead around here. They've been taken care of - not by me; I'm not claiming that accomplishment."

Cal advanced further in, noting that this particular section of cave didn't have any architecture. Around the corner, though, he could see a hallway back into the tomb.

"It seems to loop back around this way."

Callimachus advances to 18-4.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #265 on: May 05, 2020, 06:50:56 am »

Alexis waved at the Prince to get his attention.
"We found the orb over here. One of the undead was holding it."

Take Giuseppina's spot once she moves
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 13, 2020, 07:47:29 am »

:"We've been kind of lucky that they've only shown up in groups of one or two so far, haven't we...?"
Giuseppina then cringed -- she had definitely just jinxed it.
16, 4

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 13, 2020, 08:14:56 am »

Elena addresses the young prince and the native scholar.

"My Prince, we have destroyed more of these foul skeletons and found what we came for. We ought to help our new friend here make the tomb safe again as we promised. But then we can move!"

15,6, perform Alexis

"♪ Puissant, good Alexis: exeunt yonder nexus! ♫"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #268 on: May 13, 2020, 06:10:51 pm »

Move to 16-4 after showing the Prince the orb.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 18, 2020, 09:27:50 am »

"Ah! This is the orb?"

"A very peculiar... artifact. A big gemstone, at least." Dumt took out his burial book and began to flip pages, eyeing the illustrations and words written within.

"It's ours to take." The Prince looked at Dumt, who looked at the Prince before resuming the reading of the inventory.

"There's absolutely nothing even remotely similar to this orb in the tomb's inventory... I guess you're free to take it with you."

"Great. We shall be leaving, then."

"I see. I'm grateful for your work... though I could arrange for rewarding you if you help me finish my task. After seeing what we've encountered so far, I think that this job might be too much for just one me." Prince Aliberti looked at the Orb and then thought for a moment.

"Well..."

A) "Our mission is as important as yours, and we cannot have delays. Apologies, but we will be leaving now."
B) "It would be bad on my conscience, leaving you in middle of your work. We will stay and help you destroy the local undeads."

How shall Prince Aliberti respond?? Is there really a cause to hurry, or not?? Check out the voting in OOC Thread! Until we reach a consensus, this thread shall remain locked~!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 39