Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 39

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4re: IC Thread!  (Read 25679 times)

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4re: IC Thread!
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2020, 03:35:42 pm »

Maria

Honestly, seeing how quickly the undead abominations were being dealt with was... Surprising. Maria was experienced and had dealt with plenty of odd things, but what she knew of the undead was that they tended to stick around for a while, even if they were just bones held together by strands of magic. So she didn't know if these kinds were far more frail than most, or the Shari-Val girl was simply stronger than she appeared.

Hm... She'd investigate the latter once they had time. For now, she kept herself near the Prince, arrow knocked and ready in case anything popped up from the stoneworks.

Maria moves to 8-14
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2020, 04:05:32 pm »

Alexis' response, perhaps predictably, only led to yet more panic from the very skittish girl.
O-- oh-- oh no, I'm so sorry! I-- um-- I'll... try to be careful... I was just, um, also stuck behind everyone else already, so, um, never mind...”
She blushed and looked down, and twisted her hands around her axe nervously when Callimachus then spoke to her.
T- this is just... we're in another world... and... there are the walking dead... and... it's a lot.”

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2020, 04:09:55 pm »

"Just watch yourself. And don't apologize to me, you haven't done anything." Well, realistically she had, because if the girl put herself into danger, then Alexis would be immediately following, but something told Alexis that this angle wasn't one to take with her.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2020, 04:11:49 pm »

The scholar nodded.

"If you're not used to such things, I can see how they unnerve. Not many in our world ventured through the Gray Wastelands."

"But we'll be fine. The wizard from Shari-Val is quite powerful, that cleric is well-versed in healing magic, and I trust Kostya's strength as well. If you are nervous, you can follow them... or me. I would appreciate the company."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2020, 04:31:33 pm »

Hahhhh... right... um... I'll, um... I want to be... I'll go wherever I'm needed, but... um... thank you.”

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2020, 04:41:46 pm »

"These corpses seem all rattle and no chains. I think we've got this! Now, to find that orb..."

Elana jogs through the pillars where she sees Calimachus speaking with Giuseppina. That tomb diving rogue speaking with Elana's noble and gentle cousin! (Well not really her cousin, but close enough!) She strides over to direct the archaeologist to more useful endeavours.

7, 15, perform for Calimachus

"♪ Oh Mister Moralis this... is enough paralysis! ♫"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2020, 04:50:24 pm »

Kostya hollers to the girl who he sees the two people he already knew talking to.
"Is alright, friend! You are in good hands! Cal and Alexis like good matches and fur coats in Savitan winter; you never go without!"

Then Elana.
"You have good voice, friend! But the rhyming....is, how you say...in need of improvement."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2020, 04:51:24 pm »

"You're quite welcome."

"A lily such as yourself should bloom, not wither in the shadow of doubt, no?"

At that moment Elana jogged up and rightfully pointed out that he had a job to do, so he put his glasses back on.

"Yes, you're right. We do need to find that orb; I'll check the door in this corridor over here."

He smiled at the Tunisian ladies as he took a few steps backwards, then turned so nothing would sneak up on him when he rounded the corner.

Callimachus moves on up to 11-13.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2020, 05:09:38 pm »

Giuseppina opened her mouth to respond to Kostya, but... suddenly she fell silent, almost visibly processing Callimachus' behavior. Then she turned to Elana, gaping.
:"W-w-w-wha?! D-- did he just--"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2020, 05:24:02 pm »

: Alexis, wait! Prince Aliberti, you're slightly in the way... Mister Callimachus, don't go off by yourself again- oh dear.

: I believe I begin to understand what Master meant by "herding cats".

6-14 do le nothing

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 28, 2020, 06:27:25 pm »

Elana stops with Giuseppina a moment.

"It seems that culture and decorum among these mercenary types is not what we would expect back home... I mean, fancy not recognising a dactylic rhyme!"

"And as for that archaeologist! I mean perhaps in a certain light his boldness could be seen as charming. But the audacity of a wink! If we were back in court there would be talk!"

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2020, 07:56:22 pm »

Irina continues making her way slowly forward.
8-15

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2020, 08:01:30 pm »

"I...may need to practice my magic a little more. You're making me jealous, Anumita."
"Hehe, Thank you! Don't be too hard on yourself though, my spells have always tended to... critically surge more than usual when I'm at my best. This tome is a lot easier to manage than what I normally carry too, so I'm sure that's also factoring in."
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2020, 01:42:05 am »

:"W-well, I never DID spend all that much time in court compared to on the sea... but it is... definitely..." her voice moved into a quiet, high-pitched squeak. "bold."
Giuseppina and Elana had likely primarily come into contact with each other through her father's business -- Feliciano Abategiovanni della Chiesa della Terza Parola had strong interests in making sure that his astronomy was very, very solid, as mistakes could result in delays or in the worst cases (which he hadn't had for years and years and years, but which he still worried about) ending up at the wrong location altogether. For this reason, they had seen Starseers, oft including Elana, usually between every voyage.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2020, 02:23:02 pm »

~~Enemies Turn!~~

The skeletons moved closer and now Alexis could see that these three had equipment which state of rot was much 'fresher'. One of them had a pickaxe lodged in its ribs, and their armor was clearly mismatched, and not uniform.

~~Allies Turn!~~

Dumt and Aliberti rushed to deal with the new threats.

~~Player Turn 4~~

EXP: 36/100

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 02:27:22 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 39