Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 54323 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Xerxe checked on his team-most of them seemed fine. He couldn't find Lastelle, however-she was probably off breaking into vending machines. He found Lastelles Pegasus Bowler, however, discontentedly munching on a nose bag full of 'fat reduced balanced diet soygum feed grass'. To Xerxe it sounded like a punishment.

While the rider is away, the Pegasus will play.

"...Bowler, I saved you some snacks!" He said quietly, petting the Pegasus on the nose and reaching for a bag of Cool Ranch Ballistas (launch the flavor into your mouth! siege your hunger!)

Xerxe had always liked Pegasus-and there were lots of Pegasons, the children dropped off at the steps of a church by unknown parties 'By The Pegasus'...there had even been a time where he would sit on the steps of the war-cathedral and draw them in colored chalks pinwheeling freely in the fields beyond the spiked gates that marked his home, but art was not encouraged among Warriors of Light and Justice...seeing a thing so wild and free, able to go to the sky when it pleased...Xerxes life has largely been built to serve function and order. This required feet on the ground, a steady stance, and narrower vision.

Things were different with the Warriors. And yet some things never changed. Sometimes he wondered if he had merely traded one set of obligations for another-his new, rebellious nature questioned many things now. If that was the only way he knew how to live-within the narrow framework of rules and orders imposed by others. Yet there was loyalty here, and friendship. Camaraderie. Was it enough? Or just another way to apply the yoke?

His thoughts were heavy, but his heart was light as he sneaked snacks to Bowler.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Nico lifts an eyebrow at Tomo.
"....you okay? That seemed like a bit of pent-up anger."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Tomo jolts a bit as Nico speaks, before turning to face her.
"Huh? What do you mean?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You just seemed a little aggressive, is all."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

Largo couldn't help but listening in to Tomo and Nico.

"His pride as a man got hurt. I can feel that."
"But don't think about it too much, Knuckles. It was not your time to shine this fight, but I know you, man, you will get many more opportunities to show your fists are worth a damn."
"However, if you felt like this was your moment to shine because I got knocked out for the count, and it got robbed from you in that moment..."
"Damn, could have told me that me being the point man annoys you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Lucy rolled her eyes. Of course the guys only cared about fighting. She walked over to Nico and nudged her with an elbow.

"I don't think Tomo's ever gonna notice you if you don't make him. You see how dense guys are? Lots of cute girls with them and all they care about is who hit the bad guys the hardest."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"....eh?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Tomo shakes his head, waving his hands in front of himself. Despite the gesture of denial he does look disappointed.
"No no, it's fine, you got there first so of course you get the bulk of the fighting..."

The green haired fighter trails off as he frowns.
"Besides, I'm also annoyed that we've probably missed the our window because of these guys. It's not like our night had been going very well to begin with..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Lucy shrugged, hands palm up at shoulder level.

"Just saying, Nico. Just saying."

She turned to the others.

"Our nice, safe beds aren't getting any closer or warmer by standing around, if you get my drift."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"....whaddya mean....window....."

A voice emerges from behind them. The painted hooligan they vanquished, who appeared to be the leader among the band of rabble-rousers they just beat, is slowly pulling himself to his feet.

Before you can attack him, however....
"...damn it.....where am I? What happened?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"You back for round two, blueberry?"
"I still want to return the favor for blasting me with that dark magic crap!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...dark magic?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"So whoever set us up also sicced these guys on us."

Lucy tilted her head at the guy.

"I don't suppose you remember anything from earlier today?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I remember our lads losing to Ishim City scum, but...."
The man groans.
".....dammit. My wife's going to kill me. Whatever I might've done, I'm really sorry."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Yeah, you don't want to end up sleeping in the doghouse. Go on, get."

Lucy waved him off.

"Well. Framed and then someone hypnotizes people to come attack us. Someone really has a hard-on for us, and not the good kind."

"We're gonna have to be extra careful, I think. I'm not sure why someone would go to this much trouble, but we must have a real problem with whoever it is."
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 60