Magenta
- 0 (0%)
Yellow
- 1 (33.3%)
Black
- 1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Fork: 5. [SG]  (Read 5518 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fork: Loading... [SG]
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2020, 06:42:36 am »

It is too late. Most of this turn has been written already.
’makes sense, since we didn’t do anything for Bill it fade?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
Fork: 2 [SG]
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2020, 10:28:21 pm »

|
Left fork:
stand up, and try to loosen up.  What do you remember?
Touching the ground around you to make sure you only step on solid floor, you push yourself up to your feet, then slowly rise from a crouch.
You think about remembering. You don't think you remember anything, but you do feel like you might know some things. What is the difference between knowing something and having memories, anyways?

A: Well, okay.  Wait.  What's the sensation or whatever?
+1
You think about the sensation of the concrete on your cheek. It... Definitely did not happen, in so far as it is possible for things to not happen. Still, you do know about it. Or maybe you remember it?
...Yes, you think you do remember some things, actually. You remember finding yourself on the ground, you remember deciding what to do next. What did you decide on? Well, you looked around, and then stood up. And yet you remember not doing so. You remember your voice. You remember the sound of boots on grass.
And just now, you're remembering pressing your face through concrete, and you're beginning to remember a door slowly being opened.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
|
/
|
B: Keep shoving your head into the concrete.
Centre fork:
Try to literally burrow through the concrete.
[13] You press harder. This is beginning to place strain on your head, and the material feels quite solid. But maybe it's not really?
You start to focus on the material's softness. It's hard to believe in when it feels so rough and solid on your skull, but you don't remember ever feeling concrete before, so maybe it's just rough and hard and soft?

After a few more moments, you realize that you've made a small indent in the ground, which your head now rests in. It feels very moderately more comfortable than before.

B: Dive deeper into the metaphorical sand. Look around in your not-looking-around.
[9] How would you look around without using your eyes? Just doesn't make sense, does it. Should probably take care of those eyes, man, you won't be able to perceive anything without them!

|
/
|
Right fork:
Squint eyes to protect against the light.  Try to be ready for anything.
Knowing that things will get brighter in a moment, you close your eyes halfway. You feel pretty damned unready for everything, which is basically the same as being ready for anything.

C: Greet whoever comes through the door, and cheerily ask who they are, and what they're doing.  Inspect them and their inventory.
+1
+1
Some force on the other side of the door shoves on it. There's a moment of silence. The door remains unbudged. This time, a louder slam, and you see the crack of light bulge slightly before returning. Another moment of silence.
Suddenly, a thin bar of blue light stabs through the gap before retracting. The door creaks open.

Somehow, you weren't ready for the light. It floods in, floods your eyes, and reveals miriad information!
You seem to be inside some kind of tunnel, perhaps leading into some mine or tomb. The floor is tiled stone (...you were sure it was concrete?) and just in front of you, the tiles seem to have collapsed into a deep pit.

Standing in the doorway, you see the silhouette of a woman. You can see that some shiny armor covers her torso and arms, and that a thin sword is at her belt. She is wearing some kind of crown, but you can't tell what it is in the light.
You decide to speak up. "Hello there! Who are you and what are you up to!?"
"Ilan First Warden, responding to your call for help. Were you sent by god?" She responds evenly.

C: No matter who enters the room give them the finger.
You feel as if you should raise one of your fingers to this person. But which one? You inspect your hand. One, two, three, four. And then whatever the fat one is. It would have to be the finger in the middle, but there are only four, not counting that weird mutant digit on the end, so...
You settle on the third finger, the longest one, you fold the others away and gesture with it, making a symbol reminiscent of something you can't quite recall.
The woman doesn't seem to react.

|

<- ->
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 07:21:08 am by Egan_BW »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fork: 2 [SG]
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 10:38:31 pm »

collapse fork C: after collapsing, say “If the gods sent me here, they wiped my memory away”

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 10:48:13 pm »

collapse fork C

Assess the new person for physical capabilities.

Ask which god we are supposed to have been sent by.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2020, 10:50:25 pm »

collapse fork C

+1 this is more useful then my thing

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2020, 09:59:33 am »

B: Keep shoving your head into the ground!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2020, 08:34:28 pm »

A: Sneak out of the room and find somewhere to hide temporarily. Observe surroundings.

collapse fork C

+1 this except don't collapse
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2020, 12:02:44 am »

Aww, are you sure?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2020, 02:15:46 am »

-1 To collapsing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
Fork: 3 [SG]
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2020, 09:53:10 pm »

((Note: voteboxes are dramatic reconstructions))
collapse fork C
+1
+1
|

+1
+1
Physical capabilities? That's pretty vague. You don't really have any idea how to measure your own physical capabilities currently, let alone someone else's.
Though, you think that you did get a glimpse of that sword a moment ago...

"Wait, which god?"
"The god, the one up top. Not one of us."

Say “If the gods sent me here, they wiped my memory away.”
"If she sent me, she must have removed my memories."
"That is normal. Memories are often more impediment that they're worth. When a soul first arrives here, it still remembers where it came from, and why it is now in this place. We are fortunate to forget that."

The Warden spins half a rotation, gliding on one heel.
"This isn't a good place to talk. Follow me, if you'd like."

|

<- ->
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 07:20:13 am by Egan_BW »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fork: 3 [SG]
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2020, 10:06:39 pm »

(Well, if we're operating on god summon level, we must be something else.  No wonder we can sorta burrow through concrete, we're probably quite strong.)

Proceed with confidence.

Fork.

Mind-stun this person with our aura of intimidation, to prepare her for proper interrogation.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 04:31:49 am by Devastator »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2020, 01:10:15 am »

Fork.

Jump into the hole, to see where it leads.

(+1 to both of Dev's actions.  As an addition to the "proceed" action, ask her where "here" is.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2020, 06:17:33 am »

Fork.

Jump into the hole, to see where it leads.

(+1 to both of Dev's actions.  As an addition to the "proceed" action, ask her where "here" is.)
+1

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2020, 09:04:14 am »

+1 to all three future forks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4